The Meeting Part 6

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
saxon12343

The Meeting Part 6

Post by saxon12343 »

This is where we left our two gentlemen:

I loved the feel of of that against my skin. I said that I had to have him and next time he would last longer anyway. He lay back and kissed me as I slurped his cum and he shared his own juices in a long passionate kiss. I also licked his penis clean and licked the residue cum off his mac. I love satisfying this man, and the night was yet young.....

We both drifted off into a gentle slumber. I awoke first and went to the bathroom to do some dressing to surprise my man. I was already naked so I added some items to my body .......firstly, a pair of rubber french knickers and a camisole top in black. I admired the way the cami shimmered in the light. I put on the lovely, soft leather black boots he had bought for me awhile ago. Then, I took out a new bright red pvc mac I had bought recently which only came down to just below my buttocks, giving Mike easy access to me bottom. I just had time to renew my bright red lipstick properly in the mirror, when he appeared behind my reflection, saying that he was glad he had found me ready for action....

He couldn't keep his hands off my body encased in the smooth red pvc. He said it suited me because it made me look really slutty. He pressed me against the washbasin I was leaning on, as he closed up behind me and pushed his new erection into my buttocks against the pvc. As he pressed he nibbled my ear and caressed me everywhere, his hands roaming all over me.

He was delighted when he reached under my mac and found the rubber lingerie and continued stroking and caressing. He removed his own mac and said he wanted me against his naked body. As we stood there I felt him push aside my knickers and start to push his penis against my hole. He stopped and then reached around me for some lube which was sitting on the washbasin. He squirted it generously onto to himself and into me.

It was cold but soon the feeling was replaced by him entering me hard. I was taken by surprise but he clearly urgently needed sex. As he entered, I grunted and felt astonishingly full again like last time we made love. This time there was a difference, a sense of urgency for us both. I wanted this man to possess me, to own me, to passionately take me with raw energy. He didn't disappoint me as he immediately began to thrust into me hard.

Painful, yes, but then it was replaced with an incredible feeling the like of which I'd never felt before. With hindsight I guess he hit my prostate and then rubbed against it hard. I was almost speechless but managed to encourage him by saying, "Yes, yes, fuck me baby, make me your own." He uttered something like , " You are my slut" and then he yelled I'm cumming now and as he twitched and exploded inside me, with all the crackles and slithers of the pvc and rubber, as I exploded too, with liquid bursting out into my knickers and dribbling down my legs. I then realised I had been holding on to the washbasin to study us as we fucked standing up. My mind was blown, such feelings, such kinkiness, such sensations with the rubber and pvc and the physicality of it all.... I knew then that this man could really do anything to or with me and that I would do almost anything to give him pleasure.

We were panting hard and lost for words. I turned around and folded myself into his arms as we kissed long and passionately.. and he led me back into the bedroom and to lying down on the bed and as we lay down he stroked and caressed me in my mac and licked some of my cum off my knickers and boots where it had dribbled....

to be continued.....
hotwilly

Re: The Part 6

Post by hotwilly »

Excellent story, well written
Please continue with our two lovers
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Mikmac77

Re: The Meeting Part 6

Post by Mikmac77 »

A great story written with feeling! I’m sure there’s a lot of people that would love to be Mike!!!
macmic

Re: The Meeting Part 6

Post by macmic »

Wonderful.... continues to be arousing and sensual....