The Pondskippers PART 6

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
swish87

The Pondskippers PART 6

Post by swish87 »

Of course now it's all done via CCTV. But back before I moved out to uni some unlucky person had to stay up with the expectant cows in shifts in case any birthed overnight. The large concrete cow shed on the far end of our farm was wide open on three sides, which let the rain sweep through without much resistance. This kept the ground a thick soup of cow shit and mud all year round.

Boredom came quickly most nights. After everything was put away, cleaned and checked I sat down to take of my muddy, sodden waterproofs but then was struck by a sudden madness. Curiously I looked down at my tall wellies, oversized overtrousers and knee-length parlour gown as if seeing them for the first time. I felt ironically clean. I was suddenly aware of how clean my clothes were beneath these wet, splattered waterproofs. I was warm and dry, the world outside was not. Without thinking I sunk to my knees beside the cows, feeling my knees slide into the soft muck covering the shed. I could feel the mud sliding beneath me but I was still dry and clean. A great urge to test how far I could push this feeling took hold and I let myself fall forward onto my chest.

Now lying prone on floor, arms outstretched, I suddenly realised what I was doing and almost jumped up immediately. Glancing around nervously I reminded myself I probably wouldn't see anyone for hours. I had time to wash my waterproofs off with the hose and get back to doing nothing for the night. Enough of this silliness! Dragging myself forward I moved up into a sitting position and stretched my legs out in front of me. The dark, brown-green sludge was sloughing off chest and falling with soft moist thuds into my crotch and that's when I was immediately aware of my own wetness.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't think of anything at the time...and by the time I had, my hands had already found their way under my parlour gown and into the elastic front of my waterproof trousers.

After that night I didn't mind asking to do the night watch. So long as I was alone, I explored the mess from inside my beloved protective clothing. Dutifully hosing down after each shift and heading back to my bed exhausted, and not just from work.

I took the material of the green smock between my fingers and held it to my cheek. It was warm, supple and soft. I inspected it closely and there was dry, caked mud between the teeth of the collar zip and inside along the seams. It had obviously been completely covered with mud at some point and given a token wash down. Not to my standards though!

Ever the housemaid, I had perfected cleaning my waterproofs every night at home. Paranoid anyone would see a speck of mud and immediately think I was sneaking off to roll around in the filth amongst the animals on my shift, I had them spotlessly clean by the time I was due home. I began to feel envious, I wanted this smock to keep ME dry and clean, I had to wear this!

Stripping naked I pulled the cagoule on over my head, savouring the cold shock as the material met my skin. It soon warmed up as I moved towards the bed. I pretended the messed bedsheets and thoughtlessly placed pillows were the muddy, shit filled floor of my childhood and jumped onto the bed with a yelp of joy. My small breasts were lost amongst this large jacket but I could feel my stiffening nipples rub against the inside of the rubbery material and it made me shudder with warm enjoyment. I reached over to Kate's bedside table and rummaged in the small drawer for her vibrator and pulling the hood up over my head I sank into a fantasy.

I don't know how long I was there for but when I woke I could feel someone's hands softly playing with some stray strands of my fever coloured hair that had escaped the voluminous hood. Kate had snuck into the bed beside me and was admiring the site of me.

“I...er...I...was just…” I stumbled over what to say, I was caught utterly red handed and red faced.
“You look amazing.” Kate whispered, reaching over and taking one of my breasts in her hand through the green jacket. “I always wanted to…” her voice trailed off as she ran her hands all down my front. My legs opened instinctively and she reached down to cup my moist sex as she nuzzled closer against my shoulder.

Over the next few weeks I confided in her about my night-time adventures on the farm and she listened with amused shock. One night, after a bottle or two of cheap wine we opened all of her mysterious bags onto the bedroom floor. She explained the function and purpose of every piece of clothing from her overalls, knee pads and hoods to her collection of drysuits. She laughed and joke that she “Had a problem.” but that it was okay because she had found a support group.
“You should totally come along to the next meet! You'd love it!”

To be continued...
Mikmac77

Re: The Pondskippers PART 6

Post by Mikmac77 »

I can't wait to see what happens at the group meeting
Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: The Pondskippers PART 6

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Mikmac77 wrote: July 28th, 2018, 2:12 pm I can't wait to see what happens at the group meeting
+1, I'm loving this series of stories
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!