The Meeting Part V

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
saxon12343

The Meeting Part V

Post by saxon12343 »

Thank you for all the comments on this series. Thank you to the friend on whom it's based - you know who you are and maybe, one day, we could........It's taken me awhile but let's begin where we left our two lovers

Within a few minutes of this gently rocking motion, I felt him stiffen and his penis twitch as he came for a second time. As he did so he wanked me vigorously to a climax. We collapsed back into a well-satisfied sleep…..
To be continued……

When we awoke, Mike got up and showered and I followed him. He had an appointment to go to and so we returned to our other lives as we called them.

For me, this was easier said than done. As I packed away my lady's wear, I knew I felt different, full still somehow of Mike's erection and as I was still a bit sore, I was walking differently too. On my way home, I knew I needed another long session with Mike, to taste him, to feel him inside me, to have his weight pressing on me again, and I knew I wanted to see his face when he fucked me and when he came, so we would need a different position.

Strangely I thought, I didn't hear from him for a few days. I thought he might be having guilty feelings.How wrong I was. When I finally had a phone call, he spent his time telling me how he was going to make me feel like a woman next time and he was going to be the man to make me feel that way. He had booked a hotel room for a night and wanted me to meet him there. I felt excited again and the anticipation was unbearable.

I arrived at the hotel and went straight to room 224 as he asked me to. It was late afternoon. I carried a bag with me with a selection of items to wear. I knocked on the door, and Mike answered, dressed in a black sbr mac down to his ankles. There was the bulge below his waist that told me I was expected.

I moved into the room and he pressed his body against me until I was backed up against the door, and then he brushed his lips against mine gently and then more ferociously with passion. I slipped my arms around his back and neck and felt the cod rubber under my hands - delicious. His hands were working on my body and my erection whilst his tongue delved into my mouth. Eventually we came up for breath and I unpacked my case with him watching as I took all my clothes off.

I couldn't resist him as he stood there, sliding my naked body down his macked up body and getting onto my knees so my mouth was level with his bulge. I took his erection out from under his mac and licked it up its full length with my tongue. Then I placed my lips around it, but not before I had put some bright red lipstick on them, something he had asked me to do for him the next time we met. All he could see was his cock disappearing between my red lipsticked lips into my mouth. I sucked him into my mouth and, overcoming the gag reflex, felt his fulness in me. I stroked him at the same time and although he said he didn't want to cum, I ignored his protestations until, he grabbed my head and pumped his penis in and out of my throat. I just had to taste him again, as it had been two weeks since the last time. He fucked my face and then with a huge grunt, shook and squirted his juices into my mouth. I couldn't hold them all there so I swallowed and knew then that I was hooked on, not just on the rubber and the sticky mess we made, but his taste in my mouth as well. He fell back on the bed and I crawled back up his body wrapped in its mac. I loved the feel of of that against my skin. I said that I had to have him and next time he would last longer anyway. He lay back and kissed me as I slurped his cum and he shared his own juices in a long passionate kiss. I also licked his penis clean and licke dthe residue cum off his mac. I love satisfying this man, and the night was yet young.....

to be continued...
kinkycumbria

Re: The Meeting Part V

Post by kinkycumbria »

mmmmmm love a 3some
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

This story goes from strength to strength ! Mike’s a lucky guy!!!
saxon12343

Post by saxon12343 »

I think i'm the lucky one to have met him, and I hope to see him again soon, should he want me??!!??
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

I’m thinking he would crazy not to!!!!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds wonderful
Had the right effect on me
Wish I had been there with you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)