A chance Encounter

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
mackintoshed

A chance Encounter

Post by mackintoshed »

It was a wet and windy night in March, I sat at the bar with no-one, other than the barman, and an elderly gentleman perched on a stool next to mine. The barman had very little to say, and the silence was awkward. I made my way to the window and noticed, to my chagrin, that the weather had deteriorated and the hope of moving on to somewhere more lively had just been dashed, thanks to my ill conceived attire. I made some inane reference about the weather the gentleman next to me, and with that, a conversation was struck.

My new friend, it transpired, was a retired school teacher. His conversational abilities were wonderful, and we talked on subjects many and varied. The barman replenished our glasses as my new friend held me enthralled by his knowledge and insight. I hung on to his every word. Several hours had gone-by when the bell for last orders was rung-a rather wasteful occupation, I thought, since we were the only two there, and a simple word in our shell-like would have done the trick. However we heeded the warning, supped up, and headed towards the door.

Outside, it was teaming down and we both headed, in the same direction as it happened, towards our respective homes. Less than two minutes into our walk, he said; "Well, this is me. I live right here. Can I interest you in a night-cap?" I accepted his offer and in we went. First the vestibule, then into the hallway. The hallway had the dank and musky aroma of old furniture, antique furniture. Not something bought at auction, or antique fairs, this was old money antiques. The aroma gave off an air of family history and style. I was particularly struck by the ornate coat-stand that stood to my right as we entered. My attention was drawn to a particular item hanging off this coat-stand, an item that emitted another aroma, familiar to me. It was a long rubber lined mackintosh, in a fawn colour. My gaze was then directed to another item next to it; a navy blue nylon pakamac. I made no comment, but was instantly aware of the stirring going on around the pelvic region. He ushered me towards the sitting room, where he poured us both a sherry, and gestured for me to sit down.

All of a sudden I was overcome with a sense of vulnerability. Here I was inebriated and turned-on, but in the company of a male. I had never before had the slightest interest in men, and the thought was worrying, yet exiting. I knew precisely what the cause of this was. Those mackintoshes out there in the hall; I so wanted to put them on, button them up and enjoy their effect on me. But with a man in the room with me? Surely not?

The drinks were bought over, and I fell into the luxurious arm chair that had, no doubt, been witness to many a grand evening of conversation, poetry and laughter. He parked his bottom on a Victorian foot-stool and eased it closer to me. His breathing, I noticed, was becoming deeper, and his talk a little seductive. Not sure how I would react, he nevertheless continued. He was clearly well versed in the art of seduction, and must have noted that my breathing too had dropped a semi-tone. It didn't take long for his hand to touch my knee nonchalantly. I made no attempt to resist, as his hand made its way closer towards my groin. "Do you like that?" he said. I responded with a long drawn out, "mmmmmm". He bought his face closer to mine and started to kiss me on the neck and cheeks. I was that proverbial hare caught in the headlights. I was stunned, and allowed him to continue. I then responded by opening my mouth and placing it over his allowing my tongue to reach in side his mouth which he sucked with exquisite skill.

This passionate kissing continued for several minutes before I got up and asked if I could quickly use the loo. I headed out of the room, and instead of going up stairs to the bathroom, I went straight to the hall-stand, and brushed the back of my hand against the fabric of the navy blue nylon mackintosh, grabbed the coat and covered it over my face, taking in its fading aroma. I put it on, and grabbed the fawn rubber mackintosh, and made my way back to the sitting room. The look on his face as I appeared at the door was one of confusion and delight. "So", he said, intrigued. You have a passion for mackintoshes, do you?" I asked him to don the rubber mackintosh, then he went about closing the buttons on mine. I returned the favour and we fell back into our seated positions.
blackmacjay

Re: A chance Encounter

Post by blackmacjay »

Good stuff and keep it coming!!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment ! This story has great potential.
veradk

Post by veradk »

Very good indeed looking forward to more.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Wonderful......
saxon12343

Post by saxon12343 »

Lovely stuff Hugh - please keep it coming so to speak - Saxon
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice start, tempting us
Please continue
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
macmic

Post by macmic »

Intriguing start..... looking forward to hopeful continuation....
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

Great start looking forward to reading part 2.....
barbedwirelove60

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

Ive always found that it is the chance encounters that usually have the best outcomes...

fabulous story.... :)