My wife gets the bug for waders.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
waders1971

My wife gets the bug for waders.

Post by waders1971 »

Before we were ever married I told my wife of my fetish for both rain wear and chest waders. I tend to focus more on the waders than rainwear
but I find both enjoyable to wear. She accepted this but had no desire to join me or even try it so it was some thing done by myself.
Once married and living together this continued but to a lesser extent as the opportunity to put on my waders alone was not as frequent.
After a couple of years to my surprise she suggested I should wear them around the house and not to wait to be alone. I asked if she was really happy with the idea of me being in my waders around her and she we are married and should not have secrets or be embarrassed to share our fetish or fantasies.
Now I must admit the first time I put on my chesties and walked out to be her has to be the most uncomfortable time of our time together, at first neither of us were to look or what to do but after 30 minutes or so we both began to relax and it became just like any other evening just watching tv and going about our business. At the end of the night I must admit I was very turned on and we ended up having an amazing time once we went up the bedroom. This carried on for a few more years with me dressing once or twice a week and then things took a turn that I did not see coming.
I returned home from work on a Friday and wandered into the kitchen to grab a beer and heard her say for behind to get her one to now when I turned around the site that met me was just amazing because there she stood in a pair of of chest waders I had not seen before and she looked amazing.
Gob smacked doesn't cover it, Before I could blurt out the many things going through my head she began to explain that we always had such great sex after I had been in my gear that curiosity had got the better of her and a few months ago she had tried a pair of my chest waders on and had been surprised at how good they felt against her skin and how much it had actually turned her on. She had tried it a few more times and each time was the same so she had bought herself a pair that fitted her and this was her surprise to me.
Within minutes I had mine on and we had an amazing night in fact it was a very good weekend indeed. We now a collection of thigh waders and chest waders with a little rain wear to.
I still favour chest waders but she found that she likes nice tall hip waders as these stimulate a certain area when she walks around in them. So nowadays when I get in from work I often find waders on the bed for me to slip into and her already in hers ready for a good time.
rubbermackintosh

Re: My wife gets the bug for waders.

Post by rubbermackintosh »

That's the best thing about hip, or thigh high, waders. They are just great for self stimulation as they touch in just the right place.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

On more than one occasion, ladies can amaze us all. Waders do nothing for me but you got your wish and that is that.

So enjoy it.
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

hope to hear more about your wife in waders
waders1971

Post by waders1971 »

Thanks for the replies and I know how very lucky I am to have found such a wonderful lady. There a more tales to be told in the future to.
Now that it is starting to warm up we will be able to get into the garden and enjoy our waders in the open air.
waders1971

Post by waders1971 »

Last weekend the weather was wonderful and warm and we were able to spend the whole day in the garden giving it a tidy up. The bonus being that or garden is very private and not over looked so we can be nude in the garden if we so desire. A few hours were spent in just our wellies and nothing else pruning and digging out the winter weeds and then we moved onto jet washing the deck to remove all the winter grime. For this job I slipped into my thigh waders and the wife put on her chest waders for another couple of hours of cleaning. It was great to be back outside in our gear again but not nearly as much fun as when we had finished in the garden. I kept my thigh waders on and the wife changed into her thigh waders and work turned into play.
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

loved the time you had in the garden,hopefully we’ll hear more about you and your wife in waders again but maybe with raingear on too.Nice to see another woman living waders for other things beside fishing