Pensioners and Rainwear. Part 2.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
veradk

Pensioners and Rainwear. Part 2.

Post by veradk »

I shall now carry on with my tale.................. .

I have to admit to being slightly dumbfounded by what had occurred, and to the rather effeminate appearance of George. This was the early seventies and although attitudes had changed, things were still very much under the surface. At the same time I was very excited, I said I would leave my cape on which I very much enjoyed wearing, and would have a look at the garden and get some idea of the work and time involved. George said he would accompany me and from a stand in the hall, slipped into a pink nylon pakamac. He then after some rummaging in the pocket produced and put on a clear plastic rainhood. I pulled on my hood and we went to the garden.

The house although larger than a cottage, was in a very quiet and unpopulated area, and had a very large garden. The garden was in a reasonable condition but parts including a small orchard were quite overgrown. We swished and rustled together around to the back of the house, making some small talk, I was very aware however that George was looking quite delicious in his mac. I could feel and hear the rain hitting my cape and dripping on my face, George was also looking quite damp. He suggested after surveying the garden that we go into the house for some tea. We went into a small scullery by the small kitchen and in the doorway I removed my cape giving it a good shake. George removed his rainhood and being courteous, I helped him off with his mac, and shook it outside. I noticed a drying rail in the scullery, containing various items of ladies underwear, including stockings,slips and a pair of directoire knickers. George removed them from the rack and suggested I put my cape there to dry out. I said that I didnt realise there was a lady in the house, he just laughed and said there wasnt, he lived alone.

I should say at this stage my mind was racing. George ushered me into the kitchen to a small table, with two chairs. I sat down and he proceeded to make some tea. I was as I said earlier wearing shorts, and I had started to feel, quite aroused. I did my best to hide this and waited for my tea. We made some small talk and discussed the work that needed to be done. George then said something that stopped me in my tracks. I mentioned earlier that I had enjoyed some activity with some older gentlemen on previous occasions, the initial meetings for some of these were in a public house some ten miles away called the Royal Oak, which was the local where people of a certain persuasion use to meet discreetly. Most of this activity happened in quiet out of the way spots and in the main had consisted of mutual masturbation. I had always had a yearn to go further but this had not happened, although several had commented on my wonderful hands. However I digress...................... .

George said he had seen me at the Oak on several occasions, and in fact knew a couple of the gentlemen I had pleasured. I could not recollect seeing George in there having said that, it was always a darkly lit place and people kept very much to themselves. Although in my first year of my twenties and in a small way use to the ways of the world I was quite flumoxed. I was also very excited indeed. I told George that he should have come over and said hello......... . He just laughed and said he thought about it but didnt want to cause any embarrasment. I told George that I for one would certainly not have been embarrased, but utterly thrilled. George just uttered the word "wonderful" very quietly.

We started to talk, George told me that he liked to be called Georgina, and that I should call him this, In my own case I had always used the name Vera after an aunt of mine, who the family considered particularly racy.................... .We then due to the late hour agreed that I would return tomorrow to start work and that we would talk further. I retrieved my cyle cape and pulled it on. Georgina, pulled it down at the back and ran her hands over it, I saw her shudder with pleasure as she did this, and I was near to erupting, I kept myself together and after a peck on the lips I left............. .
rubbermac

Re: Pensioners and Rainwear. Part 2.

Post by rubbermac »

Wonderful.....Many Thanks xx
veradk

Post by veradk »

Hi.

Lot more to come.

Vera x
blackmack10

Post by blackmack10 »

Nicely written, Vera.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Great story, looking forward to P3
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)