Now it’s closed, I guess the fantasy is over...

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Huntermacg

Now it’s closed, I guess the fantasy is over...

Post by Huntermacg »

I had just dropped a friend at Heathrow. I hadn’t visited weathervain for ages so thought I’d drop in. I parked up and donned my SBR trenchcoat. I ventured in and that gorgeous smell of rubber hit me. Hmmm. The shop assistant greeted me and said she hadn’t seen for a while. I apologised and said I was just in for a look around. I went in the back and was looking at the latex macs. I heard the door bell go and another customer was there after a traditional raincoat. A minute later the bell went again. I heard some general chit chat and then I heard a voice saying “how nice to see a young man looking fantastic in a SBR Mac”. I turned around and there in front of my eyes was an amazing sight. A mature man in a SBR Mac, rubber boots, gloves and sou’wester. I’ve never felt a feeling like it, but was trembling at the knees. He was there to pick up a new trenchcoat in blue latex. He asked me if I could assist him in taking off his Mac so to which I was more than happy to assist. He told me to address him as Master. I went to unbutton the belt on his Mac. It was very tightly belted to which I commented to Master. I then unbuttoned him to which I was told to remove the Mac from behind, to which I did. Master turned round and underneath his Mac, he was dressed in a rubber catsuit. The sight was to behold. I then noticed the Master was obviously arroused. I’d never had any bi or gay thoughts before, but I had the urge to stroke this bulge in his suit. After a second, I froze and apologised to Master about my behaviour. I / no one would ever do that to a lady, so why do this now? The shop assistant we then heard enquiringy if we were ok and she’d be with us in 5 minutes. Master replied we were fine. I apologised again to which he put a finger to my mouth and went shhh. Next thing I knew was we were in a full embrace and Master’s tongue was right down my throat and he had placed my hand back on his groin. I was all over the place, didn’t know if this was real or a dream. Master broke off our kiss and just said, this is what rubberwear can do to you. Suddenly, he picked up his new purchase, said he didn’t need to try it on, told me to put his old Mac on and do it up correctly. He then said to me that I was going home with him and I wasn’t to say no I couldn’t! We left the shop saying thanks for everything and went to where we were parked. Master’s car was right behind mine. He told me to give him my mobile number and to follow him back to his place. He then kissed me again, even more passionately than in the shop and then we were off....I’m knew to all of this site so...shall I continue??
saxon12343

Re: Now it’s closed, I guess the fantasy is over...

Post by saxon12343 »

Yes please
Huntermacg

Post by Huntermacg »

Thanks Saxon. Not sure where or how and why I’m writing this! I’m normally quite shy!! And I only signed up to the site the other day! Maybe my thoughts have been boiling up for too long and their ready to come out now! 2 more yes pleases and I’ll continue as I don’t want to bore anyone!!
Huntermacg

Post by Huntermacg »

Or was it I wanted to be story number 400?
Huntermacg

Post by Huntermacg »

Saxon. I’m home alone for a few days so I’ll continue, need to get it out of my head....so there I was following master. After 20 minutes my phone rang stuck in a traffic jam. Hello I went. Hello who was the reply. Sorry, hello master. That’s better I was told! We’re 5 mins from my house. When we get to mine, you’ll follow me to the kitchen, where I’ll pour us both a glass of wine, to which we’ll head to the living room. Do not speak to me I was told. I was then told that in the living room I would be strongly kissed and when master broke off I was to get on my knees. What was happening to me? I didn’t care. I was on cloud 9! Next I knew I was on my knees and master was on the sofa with his Mac raised up and that big surprise in his catsuit was in front of me! Lick it I was told! I didn’t think twice! He was in control. I wanted it released and master knew this! Shall I undo the zip master said. YES YES YES was my reply. Master said what did I want to do? I went shy! Tell me he said! Then I spluttered out, I want to suck your cock master! That’s better he said! He asked again, what do you want to do? I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK MASTER WAS MY REPLY!! Next thing I knew he’d released it, told me to open my mouth wide and then before I knew it I had his big surprise in my mouth! What was I doing? An hour ago I was looking at rubberwear and now here I was with a cock in my mouth!! There was so much pre cum but I lapped it up! Hmm, cock in my mouth and rubbing with my hands masters manhattan acquo boots! I’d never seen another cock before, but here I was sucking one! I’d seen a lot of videos of what to do and master was obviously enjoying me due to all his groaning! He then grabbed my head and I took his full length down my throat. I didn’t even gag, I was loving it!! After a few more minutes sucking he told me he hadn’t cum for a week and I was going to get a good mouthful!! He wanted my phone so he could record it for me, my first blow job. He said he was going to shoot down my throat and all over my face. Yes please I said!! Before I knew it he pulled out of my mouth and started furiously playing with his cock and before I knew it he was shooting his load all in my mouth and all over my face! Don’t you dare swallow yet he shouted you cum slut! Finally it finished spurting out. My mouth was full and my face covered! Open wide he demanded!! He then started taking a string load of pictures. Now swallow he demanded!! I did as I was told. It tasted so good. What had happened to me? I didn’t care! Master then used his rubber gloves fingers to push the rest of his cream from my face into my mouth. Hmmmm. He then kissed me deeper than ever before. He then broke off and said that was just starters for today’s fun! At this point, I was up for anything and couldn’t wait for what he had in store for me next. We had another glass of wine and master said, ready for part2 of fun???
Huntermacg

Post by Huntermacg »

Where did all this come from? Who wants the next episode? PM if this has tickled your taste buds! Make fantasy come real??
Huntermacg

Post by Huntermacg »

For Saxon. I’ll continue again. Master and I enjoyed some wine, chilling on his sofa. All he wanted to do was kiss. That was fine by me. Deep tongue action went on for about an hour. It felt like just a few minutes. Master then stood up and said we were going out for a walk in the woods. He said where was the rest of my attire? I blushed and said at home. He said you need to be dressed appropriately! He left the room and returned. It was pouring down outside. He told me to put his spare sou’wester on and rubber gloves. The boots were 6 inch patent thigh high stilettos! I said I can’t wear them in public, to which he said PUT THEM ON! I couldn’t argue. He said bar his new purchase of the auquo boots that’s all he had. He had waders but they were not to hand. I zipped the boots up. Wow! Master wasn’t happy I said no to him. I was ordered to bend over on his knee. I got given 6 of the best on each cheek. I was on fire! What next? We went to his car and drove off. After ten minutes we pulled up in a car park. He ordered me out and pose for him. I felt so horny. The boots really made it. He grabbed my arm and we were off. I thought I wouldn’t be able to walk but I could. There we were, 2 rubber clad and booted men in the woods! Ecstasy! There was no one else around and master kept stopping and kissing me frantically. We were both feeling so horny! We stopped by a lake where he was rubbing my boots. He was up for some more action. I was too, but what?? Let’s go home he said. I felt disappointed as I was so chilled and loving my boots! Master saw I was upset and just turned to me and said, we’ll leaving now and going back to mine as I want to @uck you! I couldn’t say a word. The whole day was a whirlwind!! You couldn’t make it up! The thought of that cock inside me excited me but it was so big...I didn’t want to get hurt! We kissed again and headed back to the car and home again. Once there, I knew I needed master and a good ole spanking!! He knew that’s what I wanted and wasn’t going to disappoint!! Do fantasies come true?? What happened next???
Huntermacg

Post by Huntermacg »

I’m off to bed. What happened next???? I hope this doesn’t offend as I’m too streetwise and so is master. Just had to finish the day.... we got back to masters house. The boots I was in, I felt so good. Master poored another glass of wine. We kissed again and he said are you ready? I knew what he meant and I was! He didn’t have protection and nor did I. I never expected the day go like it had done. He had been with his wife for 30 years with no action with anyone else and I’d been with my partner for 18 years with the same circumstances. We agreed that our pact together was fine and safe. I just wanted master! He lubed up and put me on all fours. He then gave me 5 minutes of spanking before I could take no more and I screamed just @uck me!! I felt two lubed up fingers enter me, to which I screamed do it! Master didn’t waste any time and then I felt my first cock in me. Just half of it I was told. It felt so good, but a bit painful. Then master said he was going to stretch me. Take a deep breath he said. I did as I was told and within seconds he was all in me. The pain.....but the pleasure....I said do it!!! Well that was it, he went for it, pumping me and spanking me at the same time! Wow! Master grabbed my phone and started filming me taking my first cock! After just a few minutes he told me he wanted to cum. I just shouted CUM IN MY ARSE! With that, master did! Wow! He withdrew and filmed my cream pie. And that was that. I had to get home. I drove back with the taste of masters cum in my mouth and it dribbling out of my arse. What a day! On the way home master rang to say I had to return to see him and meet his wife tomorrow....
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Lovely story.....Many Thanks
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

great story i hope its true