The girl wearing the shiny black raincoat

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
pvclovering

The girl wearing the shiny black raincoat

Post by pvclovering »

Helen loved wearing her shiny black PVC raincoat. She wore it most times when going out. One day she was going out to town to meet a friend. The morning was showery, so she put the mac on,buttoned up and tightened the belt round her waist. Looking in the mirror, Helen liked what she saw. It was raining so she pulled the hood up and tied the drawstrings, pulling the hood round her head. Now she was covered from top to bottom in PVC.
When she reached the bus stop, her coat was quite wet, and she needed to get rid of the surplus rain. She went into the shelter and gave herself a vigorous shake, which did the trick! Then she was aware of someone watching her, and she blushed. "Hi, I'm Paul. I think I know why you did that so don't worry! You look great in your raincoat by the way."
Helen thanked him, and they chatted. As the bus arrived, they arranged to meet a few days later.
Paul went to collect Helen on a Friday evening, and they walked to the local pub for a drink. Helen wore her mac, of course. Later they went home. Helen invited Paul in for a coffee. A little later, Helen came back into the room,wearing just her raincoat. Putting some music on, she began to dance, as she shook her body to the music. Paul watched her, his cock stiffening. He undressed quickly. Helen stopped dancing, and passed him a rubber. "Hurry up Paul, I'm ready!"
Paul unbuttoned her coat, and, as Helen was against the wall, he thrust himself deep into her. She was ready for him. Hefelt her body shake as the orgasm came.
When he was done, he moved away. Helens body shook uncontrollably. He took her again, and she looked so happy.
"Paul, that was so good, we must do this again."