My life and love at the rubber mill

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Mikmac77

My life and love at the rubber mill

Post by Mikmac77 »

An evening of pain and pleasure

Megan, critically inspected my naked body, her eyes glowed with approval of her handiwork. Relax Nigel, you are ready to dress for the evening, but firstly it’s time you saw my body, she said. With that she stripped off the overalls and kicked off her shoes, she stood before me completely naked. She reached up to her thick glossy hair and pulled at it until it lifted off, leaving me to stare in amazement at her white bald head. We looked like a pair of mannequins, strait out a department store window. Clean white canvasses ready to be painted on for the first time.
I will dress you first Nigel, and afterwards you will choose clothes for me, she explained. With that I was handed me a pair of black heavy rubber crotch less panties, which she made me pull on. I felt very restricted as they were very tight, and moulded in the back underside of these was a hard rubber plug about 40mm long and 30mm dia.. As I pulled them slowly up she lubricated the plug and inserted it slowly into my anus. My flaccid penis was pulled through the hole in the front, whatever she had made me drink had certainly worked... Next she produced a matching corset which was of made of rubber with vertical stiff inserts also of rubber. This garment was made to be fastened at the back, initially by straps with Velcro, with the final adjustments being made by tightening a system of laces. She wrapped this around my body and fastened it at the back with the straps... Although being a snug fit it was not uncomfortable, until Megan began to tighten up the laces. Then I felt very restricted, being pinioned by the anal plug and now from armpits to thighs rigidly encased by the corset. Now for the stockings murmured Megan, from a drawer she drew out a pair of thin pure white rubber stockings. She dusted down my legs with talcum powder, so that the hose would slide up smoothly she explained. I lifted my legs and the silky hose gently glided up to my thigh where the tops were attached to two suspenders hanging down each side of the corset. The operation was completed for the other leg, making sure no wrinkles were showing on either side. Megan nodded with satisfaction at the picture I presented to her. I could tell, she loved this fantasy dressing up. Now to add a little mystery she said, producing a large pair of voluminous red rubber lined satin knickers which stretched from waist to knees .Can you bend down and pull these on she asked, to bend over this far in the corset was impossible. Seeing my problem, she inserted my feet into the two legs and gently pulled the knickers up until the top enclosed my waist. Walk around she urged me, I did as she told me and liked the rustle of the large knickers. Even as I found everything very restrictive I enjoyed the feeling of bum plug sliding around inside me.
Megan stood before me and said your turn now Nigel, you will dress me. Her choice of clothes lay ready on the bed, the first item being similar rubber panties as I was wearing. The difference being these had a plug for each orifice, with a larger one for her virginal hole. I lubricated both plugs and slowly inserted the larger into her moist fanny. As the garment was being pulled up I slid the bum plug into place. Her eyes glowed with satisfaction, as she nodded towards her corset. As instructed she was wrapped in her corset and soft rubber stockings encased her legs. The tops of which were to be hidden by the all encompassing knickers.
We stood looking at each other we were like a pair of window dummies dressed for an S & M party. I was now feeling very aroused, and pulled Megan towards me. She grabbed my head and I felt her lips briefly brush mine, I waited for a kiss. The next thing as I opened my mouth to receive her kiss, a huge dummy was forcibly inserted .On each side of the flange of this was a strap, which was quickly fastened around the back of my head and locked into place. She had effectively silenced me. I realised then that her intention was to humiliate and enslave me. Without a word she pushed me down onto a chair, plugged my ears and pulled a thick rubber helmet over my head and fastened it under my chin. Deaf and dumb now, I waited to see what was next in store for me. This proved to be my arms being pulled around the back of the chair and my wrists chained together. Megan left me sitting in the chair and left the room, locking the door behind her. I waited helplessly for her return.
After what seemed like forever, the door opened and four people walked into the room. Each wearing a long black shiny cape complete with the hood pulled over their heads. The tallest of the four stood over me and pulled open the front of his cape, I could see an erect penis staring at me at mouth level. His hand twisted something on the front of the dummy and a large plug was withdrawn, leaving my mouth wedged open. He pulled my head towards him until his penis has slid though the front of the dummy and into my mouth. With my hands chained behind the chair I was helpless to resist him, even if I wanted to. He started to slowly fuck my face, with his hands clasped behind my head; he guided his penis in and out of my mouth. I was choking as the head of his cock penetrated in and out of my throat. With my head enclosed within the folds of his cape, all was dark with the smell of rubber overwhelming. My own cock was fully aroused now, and straining inside the knickers. I felt the penis in my mouth start to throb as it was thrust harder into the back of my throat. The climax was imminent; when it came the semen filled my mouth and coursed down my throat. My head was forced back to allow this to happen without choking. The cock was slowly withdrawn through the dummy, leaving me to savour the strong animal taste of his semen as the last of it trickled down my throat. The man in the cape slowly moved backwards until I could see his face, it was Megan’s father.
They could not help but notice my cock straining to be satisfied, a murmured conversation ensued. A person left the room returning with a plastic teated bottle filled with a milky liquid...This was pushed into hole in the dummy and a jet of sweet vanilla tasting fluid was sprayed into my mouth. I was hungry and thirsty, and this tasted deliciously cool and filling. As I drunk this I felt a subtle effect on my arousal, obviously this contained the same drug as was given to me previously. I felt strange, my senses felt enhanced, yet the feeling of desire had gone.
Moments later the plug was reinserted and screwed into place. My legs were raised and my feet were inserted a pair of very heavy boots. My hands were unchained and I was pulled to my feet. The father had now disappeared, leaving three dark caped figures looking at me. I was led very slowly across the room. It was very difficult to walk normally because of the heavy boots which were hard to move. Here I was bent over a long table and my hands were pulled out with the palms uppermost and strapped into place. My face is now pressed down to the table, and my bottom perched on the edge. The knickers were pulled down, so that the tight rubber pants were exposed. I felt someone touch me at the rear, and the plug in my bum was slowly withdrawn. I felt suddenly empty without it sliding around inside me, but not for long.
What seemed like a long finger coated in a thick cream was being inserted gently up my anus. This was slid up and down inside lubricating and stretching the interior walls. I waited in trepidation for what was to come next, on completion of the exercise I felt the finger withdraw. My sphincter felt relaxed, as the cock slid through and into my body. It felt large but not painfully so, as it reached maximum penetration. This was the start of my arse being expertly fucked, by someone with a lot of experience in such matters. After a couple of minutes of this, my own cock started to rise again. I was enjoying this sensation immensely, as the rhythm started to quicken and become harder. As his climax got closer, suddenly without any warning a cane or similar object struck the palms of my hands with great force. My body arched with the pain, as the cock was thrust in again, another blow was struck. This continued until I felt the ejaculation empty itself inside me. Tears flooded down my cheeks as my hands screamed in agony caused by the beating. This pain actually increased my arousal; my cock was again throbbing with desire.
I felt a cooling cream being applied to my whipped hands, this reduced the burning pain. The bum plug was reinserted, and the knickers pulled up again. My hands were released from the restraints and immediately .thrust into soft gloves to contain the cream. I then was led slowly across the dimly lit room by the two remaining people, and sat back into the chair. My head was bent forward so that it rested into a padded hinged neck frame. Once in position the upper part of the frame was lowered and secured, thus enabling no movement. What more could be done to me I thought, I had been used both orally and anally for sex.
This dummy plug again was removed, and a long black dildo was screwed into the vacant hole left. My hands were chained together behind my back, as I waited in anticipation for the next performance to begin. A caped female form appeared in front of me. The cape was pulled open and I could see the gaping grey haired vagina coming towards me. My head was held up as the dildo slowly slid into the oozing hole before my eyes. I could smell the lust, mingled with the all prevailing smell of rubber. When the facial cock had fully penetrated, my nose was pushed into the stinking grey hair. With head held tightly upwards, she proceeded to slide me in and out of her vagina. As her climax approached the love juice had covered the lower part of my face. The pace quickened and her hands squeezed my rubber encased head, and with one almighty thrust her orgasmed. Her body slumped as she held me inside her, then she slowly withdrew leaving me covered in her semen. It trickled everywhere, in my eyes and all the lower part of my face.
As I sat there feeling abused and frustrated, a flannel soaked in warm soapy water was gently washed my face clean. The dildo was unscrewed and the plug inserted. The frame was released and I was helped to my feet. Before me stood Megan, she took my hand and led me into darkened room with a bed in the middle. My cock started to rise in anticipation of what I hoped was to start. I was pushed down onto the bed; the mattress was hard beneath my back. The large knickers were pulled down and removed, exposing my erect cock. My legs were spread wide and secured to the bottom corners of the bed, likewise with my arms. This meant that my body was spread-eagled like a starfish across the bed...Megan removed the dummy completely leaving my mouth free to speak...She removed her own knickers, and unfastened her corset, leaving her large breasts hanging free. Next she pulled down her rubber panties, slowly withdrawing both the plugs as she did so. Then she donned a pair of long black rubber gauntlets and caressed my throbbing cock. She then lowered a large nipple into my mouth, this I licked and sucked until she murmured, enough. The other nipple entered for the same treatment. I felt her loves juices dripping on to my body in hot droplets, she was ready!
To be contined:-
kinkycumbria

Re: My life and love at the rubber mill

Post by kinkycumbria »

mmmmm keep it comimg its rubber sex heaven
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

I'm pleased you like it!!!
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

reminds me of a meet with 2 pro dommes in an old mill building in Salford i had about 1992
alhough not as extreme
i do try to male stories as close to the actual meet i had that enspires me
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Excellent
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)