PVC Adventures with M Part 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Shinytrench1

PVC Adventures with M Part 1

Post by Shinytrench1 »

I'm new to the site as a member but I've been a reader for some time. Anyway I hope you find my PVC story of interest.
I've loved women in PVC macs and boots since I was young but I've not been able to indulge my fantasy as much as I would have liked until the last few years.
The opportunity came when I got back in touch with M about 5 years ago through the Internet. We'd had a relationship in our twenties but had drifted apart and both married other people. During our younger relationship M had introduced me to the delights of stockings and heels but not PVC .
However, we met again for a meal in London about 30 years after we'd last seen each other. It was a pleasant evening. We arranged to meet again a few weeks later and in the interim period we established by text chats that we wanted to move to resume a physical relationship. When we met at a pub I was pleased to see M was wearing pointy high heeled leather boots - and I complemented her on them.
Anyway we retired to my hotel room where, as we both clearly frantic for sex, we got down to business very quickly. I found myself very turned on by M's boots and she knew it. As I pounded into her she wrapped her booted legs round me and I couldn't hold back, unloading a tankful into her as she came. 'You like my boots, don't you' she remarked as we lay together. 'Yes I do, ' I replied.
'Ok - get on the floor and clean them'. I duly obliged, caressing them all over with my tongue as she reached for my hardness and soon we were both very excited again and I manoeuvred my cock into her from behind so that I could hold her boots as I fucked her to a big shuddering orgasm.
'What else do you like?' She asked as we got dressed. ' Well, you might think this is a bit kinky,' I replied but I really like women in PVC coats'. I feared this might shock her but she simply looked at me with a knowing look and said 'well, we'll have to see what we can do for next time....' To be continued...
rubbermac

Re: PVC Adventures with M Part 1

Post by rubbermac »

Thanks,would love to read more.....