The Dentist

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
antcagoule

The Dentist

Post by antcagoule »

Anyone got any interest in going to the dentist, on a rainy day, in a lovely cagoule. There is something very sexy about the dentist and waterproof clothing combinations. I have a story to mind if anyone is interested. Definitely involves fun, the chair, cagoules, him and her, fun. Let me know.
Izzitpvc

Re: The Dentist

Post by Izzitpvc »

Don't know about other folks, certainly have an interest in cagoules in the rain, no offence to dentists but not sure they command the same interest, scared of dentists!!! but would like to read what this combination turns out like.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Use to enjoy my visits to the dentist when the chair side assistants wore tight figure hugging white outfits / dresses
Last visit they were in "scrubs" and there is nothing sexual about those
Same as years ago if having an extraction they placed a heavy rubber apron on you, it smelt nice
Also use to put plastic bib on you - now paper
One bonus ; the male dentist has retired and the practice been taken over by an attractive 30 something year old lady
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Last edited by rainwear-experience on July 21st, 2022, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

hotwilly wrote: July 9th, 2017, 8:25 pm Use to enjoy my visits to the dentist when the chair side assistants wore tight figure hugging white outfits / dresses
Last visit they were in "scrubs" and there is nothing sexual about those
Same as years ago if having an extraction they placed a heavy rubber apron on you, it smelt nice
Also use to put plastic bib on you - now paper
One bonus ; the male dentist has retired and the practice been taken over by an attractive 30 something year old lady
While I agree that tight white white outfits are very nice I also think that" scrubs" are quite sexy on the right girl as it's difficult to know what, if anything, they are wearing underneath, my dentist is also a young attractive 30 something and she still uses a plastic bib which has a very pleasant rustle.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

ray@rainwearcafe wrote: July 10th, 2017, 9:22 am About 25-30 years ago, I cant believe I'm that old, I attended for a routine check-up, cant believe I still had teeth

Sat in the waiting room was a very pretty 20 something blonde girl, very nice, but best of all she was wearing a very noisy blue glass clear pvc mac, because it was a single dentist practice there was only the two of us in the waiting room

The girl was obviously very nervous and started to chat to me, no great conversation just chit chat to pass the time, luckily her appointment was before mine so she got to go first

When the nurse called her she stood up and the mac made a very satisfying crackle

It got even better when the nurse said "would you like to pop your coat off" what a great experience as she untied the belt and took off the mac and hung it on the stand in the corner

I stared at that mac hung there for at least 20 minutes until the girl returned, sadly she picked up the mac and put it over her arm and hurried out and I was called in

I did see her around town a few times after that and we always passed the time of day
Are you sure this actually happened?
Gas and Air has the effect of hallucinations!
Lol lol
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

[
Last edited by rainwear-experience on July 21st, 2022, 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

ray@rainwearcafe wrote: July 10th, 2017, 9:52 am
spitfire617 wrote: July 10th, 2017, 9:26 am
ray@rainwearcafe wrote: July 10th, 2017, 9:22 am About 25-30 years ago, I cant believe I'm that old, I attended for a routine check-up, cant believe I still had teeth

Sat in the waiting room was a very pretty 20 something blonde girl, very nice, but best of all she was wearing a very noisy blue glass clear pvc mac, because it was a single dentist practice there was only the two of us in the waiting room

The girl was obviously very nervous and started to chat to me, no great conversation just chit chat to pass the time, luckily her appointment was before mine so she got to go first

When the nurse called her she stood up and the mac made a very satisfying crackle

It got even better when the nurse said "would you like to pop your coat off" what a great experience as she untied the belt and took off the mac and hung it on the stand in the corner

I stared at that mac hung there for at least 20 minutes until the girl returned, sadly she picked up the mac and put it over her arm and hurried out and I was called in

I did see her around town a few times after that and we always passed the time of day
Are you sure this actually happened?
Gas and Air has the effect of hallucinations!
Lol lol
lol, all true, I dont have the imagination to make it up :D
I still say hallucination! The mind plays tricks!
Cagoule

Post by Cagoule »

Yes - please write / share the story....!
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

I'm not into cagoules but the combination of a dental surgery and plastic has always been a fantasy of mine. One of my earliest recollections of going to the dentist was when I was very young and terrified. I was kicking and screaming and had to be held down in the chair so that they could administer the gas to put me out. Despite being terrified I remember the green semi-see-through plastic apron that seemed to cover me almost completely. Further visits to the dentist involved the nurse putting a see-through plastic bib around my neck and that seemed to make the visit all worthwhile. During one visit, the nurse asked if she could take a new bib out of the drawer as the used one was looking grubby. The brand new see-through plastic bib was placed on me and I was sat in the chair quite some time while the dentist completed some paper work, so I was able to enjoy the feel of the soft plastic.

Please let us have your story and I will use my imagination to replace any reference to cagoules or nylon with see-through plastic.