My bestfriend Oliver and me, an actually real story happening when I was 16 years old.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
RainwearMax

My bestfriend Oliver and me, an actually real story happening when I was 16 years old.

Post by RainwearMax »

First of all I just wanted to say that this story is real and has happened when I was 16 years old, and since im German and this is my first time writing down a story in English, please excuse my bad English - but I still think this is a story worth sharing, and I'll try my best writing.
(This story has barely any sexual details and if the sexually content is very important for you, you will be disappointed)

I grew up in a small village in the countryside of southern Germany, it was a small village where everybody knew everybody and it was a 30 minute drive till you reached the next village, because of this people strictly dressed accordingly to the weather. At the time the story began I was in 10th grade at our local school and my house was located on the outside of the village, next to a pretty big forrest and there was only one neighbor house next to mine, and I always wanted to have a friend living there so I would have somebody to walk to school and hang out with, but it was empty at that point in time.
I walked 25 minutes to school everyday, alone , because all my friends lived on the other side of the village.

I always felt really attached to rainwear, rubberboots and the rain itself and when I was about 14 years old I already knew I had a strong rainwear fetish and I always dreamed about sharing this passion with a girl. Till that point in my life I havn't talked to anyone about my little secret obsession and I planned on keeping it secret, but this plan didn't work out as you will see later in the story...

My parents, as well as the parents of all the school kids in my age were pretty strict when it comes to clothing, and thats why I was always looking forward to the rainy days, where everybody wore rain gear. Till I was done with school my parents told me to wear rainwear on rainy days and even if they only assumed it would rain that day. (my way to school was pretty muddy on rain days)
So at the time the story happened, aged 16, I wore a a rubbery looking, navy blue PU raincoat, yellow
PU rain bibs tucked into knee high glossy navy blue rubber rain boots, on basically every rainy day. On rainy schooldays I also sometimes wore a glass clear pvc poncho on top of this rainwear so it would cover my school backpack.
Every time I checked the weather report in the radio at night before and they said it will rain the next day I was getting so extremely excited and I couldn't wait for the next day so I could wear my gear.
Once I reached the school I hung my raincoat and rain bibs on the wall at my school and kept wearing the rain boots throughout the day, with what I wore underneith my raincoat and rain bibs. (Mostly just jeans and a t shirt)
About halfway trough the school day I always checked my rain gear on the wall to see if the gear has dried yet, which was a basically always the case till that time of the day so I took the gear back on and spent the rest of the day wearing it, in the classroom I took the coat off but I kept wearing my lovely yellow rain bibs tucked into my knee high navy blue glossy rubber boots.
No one of the other students kept their rainwear on, but people never said anything to me and they completely accepted it and hung out with me, and even if they would have said something I wouldn't have cared about it.

The school year went on and I kept wearing my gear on rainy days, but still nobody knew about my fetish.

It was about January, when my dad told me that a family from another village will move into the neighbor house next to mine which was empty since I was able to think.
He told me they have a 16 year old son, who will go to my school too.
Those were great news for me, since I always wanted to have a buddy living next door.

About one month later the family finally moved in and they came over to our house to have cake and coffee with us.
They all were very nice and the 16 year old son, Oliver, and me sympathized each other right away. (He was about 1.85m tall and had light brown hair and blue eyes - he was skinny, I was about 1.88m tall and skinny also)
About two weeks later Oliver and me had hung out nearly daily and we already became best friends, and we were in the same school class and walked to school and back together everyday, he was the neighbor I always wanted.
Since I first met Oliver I was looking forward to first rainy school day with him to see what rainwear he wears.
And then about two weeks after I first met him the big day came up, it was already pouring Sunday night and the weather report said it will continue till the end of the the next day.
I couldn't hold my excitement and immediately went in my room, took my rainwear on, locked the room and spent the whole night wearing it.
The next morning I finally got to see Olivers rain gear and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him. He wore a wonderful, till his waist going, hooded yellow rubbery coat, made out of just the same , rubbery looking, PU material as my rainwear. He wore black rain pants, (which later turned out to be bibs) which shined unbelievably well in the pouring rain and were tucked into his about knee high yellow rain boots.
Although I wasn't gay and always only fantasized about girls in rainwear, I was like hypnotized by this view and my heart skipped a beat, while I immediately got a huge boner underneith my rain bibs.
And as I saw on his reaction too, he seemed to like my rainwear a lot too.
On the way to school in the pouring rain he talked about how much he likes rain and that he enjoys wearing his rain gear, I told him I love to wear my rain wear too , but I didn't tell him that I may love it more than him, because I thought he just likes rainwear because it is so practical but not the way I, as a fetishist, liked it.

After a nice, about 25 minute walk in pouring rain we reached the school and I showed Oliver where I always put my rain wear and I explained that I always leave my wellies on. He did so too and the day went on and during lunch break I lost Oliver when he was talking to a few of our classmates and I was with my friends. So after lunch I went to get my, now dried, rain wear to put my rain bibs back on for class.
Since Oliver's first school day he had a been sitting right next to me, because the seat was free and I was the first one to know him so he didn't have to sit next to unknown people right away.
But after this lunch break I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and I'll never forget this sight.
I stepped into the classroom with my beloved, almost like rubber looking, yellow rain bibs tucked into my knee high shiny navy blue rubber boots and saw Oliver already sitting on his seat next to me - wearing his, lovely rubbery looking black rain bibs, also tucked in into his yellow knee high rain boots.
My heart was pumping incredibly fast and my body tingled as I sad down next to him - and Oliver seemed to feel the same way about what I was wearing.
After sitting down I felt that Oliver has the same relation to rainwear as me so during class I whispered to him that I like rainwear in a special way and that I have a fetish, and he told me he felt exactly like me. Although I never dreamed about meeting a guy with the same fetish, only about girls, I was so horny and had such a big boner underneith my rain bibs as we both touched each other thighs secretly, so no classmate saw it.
I felt like I found a soulmate and this is till today one of best days I ever had and I cant remember being as happy as on that day, and Oliver felt the same about me, as he told me during class and how keen he is to touch me and my rain wear.
The class took forever and me and Oliver kept whispering to each other how horny and how attracted we were by each other.
So when class was finally over we literally sprinted to the bathroom in our 5 minute break till we had the next class and rubbed each other's rain pants against each other on the toilet, massaging each other cocks trough the pants, leading to us kissing and both climaxing on our rain bibs. We then licked each other's cum off the pants and went straight to class again. Although i liked girls I felt so attracted buy this stunning looking young man in his rain bibs that I couldn't behave myself.

After the last class was over we took our raincoats and went outside to go back home (it was still pouring). We had amazing talks about our passion for rain wear on the way home and before we went inside we went to the forrest behind our houses to get muddy and have some fun.
We then ended up kissing and cuddling in the mud, completely in rainwear, for 2 hours and till today I get goosebumps thinking about this amazing experience.

No one of us ever had gay thoughts and we both felt like we were 100% hetero but we both were too attracted by each other in our rainwear.
From that day one we were truly best friends and hung out on daily bases to secretly enjoy each other in gear.

[ To be continued ? ]

!!!! I have many more stories we too experienced together, so if I see someone is interested I'll upload it.
The next story I would be about a one week school trip in 12th grade, where I truely had my most erotic experiences ever and the story is extremely hot so let me know if you are interested. !!!!

Hope my english wasn't too bad and I hope some still enjoyed reading this, actually real, story.

Best greetings from Germany

Max
saxon12343

Re: My bestfriend Oliver and me, an actually real story happening when I was 16 years old.

Post by saxon12343 »

English pretty good actually and your story very similar to my own at the same age - let's hear some more from you

Best wishes
Gerald
rubbermac

Re: My bestfriend Oliver and me, an actually real story happening when I was 16 years old.

Post by rubbermac »

Loved reading your story,and look forward to the next chapter.....Many Thanks
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

Excellent English , and a well told account of tor experiences. I'm looking forward to the next instalment
RainwearMax

Post by RainwearMax »

Thanks for the good feedback. The next story about Oliver and me going on a school trip for one week will come up within the next hours.
Thank you.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Many thanks for well written interesting story
Guy with guy in rainwear is hot form my experience
Brings out the beast in all of us
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
ashim2002

Post by ashim2002 »

Love the story really beautiful carry on bro...
Infinity
India
Nick York

Post by Nick York »

Great recollections and your English is very good. So much of your early experiences with Oliver resonate with me too, man-to-man in rubber/PVC/plastic overrides our sexuality and countless hetero guys have fallen under the spell of such a powerful fetish. I enjoyed life with a terrific girlfriend for years yet, during that time, I became infatuated with a colleague who had both a long PVC coat and a heavily rubberised riding mackintosh. By the time I saw him on his motorbike in black waders, rubber overtrousers and the PVC coat on top, I told him how stimulating I found his gear. He laughed and said he wondered how long it would take me to confess! He'd noticed my own riding mackintosh and said we'd have to do something about our feelings. He was engaged to be married and felt his fetish was completely separate and, for him, was a strictly boy thing. We only had the opportunity to play together once and that was in a barn. To hear our waterproofs bulking and twanking in rhythm to what we were doing to each other so violently was amazing - red faces sweating and gasping increasingly and such strong smells of PVC and mackintosh rubber blasting up from our gear all led to the exhausting pleasure you know so well.