My life and loves at the rubber mill

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Mikmac77

My life and loves at the rubber mill

Post by Mikmac77 »

Part 2 my interview
I trolled though the wanted columns in the local newspaper with little result. As I said before moving away held no fears for me, so I spread my net further afield. That leaves searching online; I entered my qualifications together with the type of employment that interested me. After scrolling through various websites, I found something that intrigued me, but it was over 100 miles away in rural Wales. The vacancy was for a sales assistant cum general factotum in a factory making rubber products. I immediately emailed my resume to this company, hoping for a quick response. I was fine for money as mother had left a healthy bank balance, so I could just shut up my property and leave it.
A couple of days later I received a response from them, this came in the form of a complicated application form. I duly started to fill this out, but was a little perturbed when in house accommodation we mentioned. With the distinct prospect of being unsuccessful, I entered that I was quite happy with that arrangement. This was posted off 1st class, and then I went back to trolling though the situations vacant. This proved to be disappointing, so that when an email arrived with an offer of an interview, I immediately responded in the affirmative.
There was a problem however; I could not drive, so travel would have to be train then bus. The Rwber Mill was situated in the remote village of Egliysed, about 15 miles north of Llangollen. I could catch a train to Llangollen, but bus services to the remote villages were very few and far between. I looked up the village on the internet to see if there was any accommodation to be had nearby, just as I thought there was nothing to be found. These facts I relayed to the company via email, in some ways I hoped they would respond in the negative. Thinking about this move at 19 years of age, why was I burying myself in a remote welsh village with no social life what so ever! Within two hours an email appeared from Rwber Mill, reassuring me that I would be picked up from Llangollen station. As far as overnight accommodation was concerned, they had guest rooms at the mill and one will be put at my disposal. I was also informed that all expenses would be covered, if I kept the receipts. The only strange thing was I was told in strong terms not to talk to the driver of the pickup car, as he was deaf. Thus reassured I booked my train ticket for the following morning.
That night I sorted though my wardrobe to find suitable clothes to impress my prospective employers. I had recently bought a good quality suit in dark blue for mother’s funeral. This with a white shirt, dark tie and black leather shoes should make a good impression at the interview. I then inspected my riding mackintosh; this looked rather shabby compared to the rest of my attire. Walking into mother’s bedroom I opened her wardrobe to see if she had any men’s raincoats that would fit me. She had three to choose from, a light rubber lined satin cape, and a belted raincoat of similar material and a SBR long, belted Mac. The latter would go well with my suit, as I lifted it out of the wardrobe to try it on, the coat opened to reveal a dusky red rubber lining. This is a high quality rubber coat, which was calf length with a high Prussian tabbed collar. Inside it had two leg straps and storm cuffs inserted in the arms. As I slipped my arms into the sleeves felt the elasticised cuffs clamp my wrists, I felt myself getting aroused. I buttoned it up to the neck and drew the matching belt around my waist; it looked and smelt wonderful. I paraded in front of the full length mirror twirling so that the skirts opened to reveal beautiful red lining. As I removed the coat I noticed a discreet label inside saying “hand made by Rwber Mill Products”. I was thrilled, as these were the employers I was going to see tomorrow.
That night hung this glossy black coat behind my bedroom door, and thinking about wearing it outside tomorrow, I masturbated to relieve my feelings. Whist stroking my penis I always thought of mother, and what she did to me. This made my climax something special, and afterwards I really mourned her passing.
The next morning I woke early, showered and dressed ready for my journey, in an overnight bag I packed my toiletries plus dummy and helmet. After breakfast I took a last look around before donning my mackintosh and heading for the station. I felt quite adult as I entered the train; other passengers looked admiringly at my coat as I hung it up. The journey was fairly uneventful, as passengers came and went along the way. After three hours I arrived at Llangollen station, by this time I was the only person it the carriage. The weather was damp and misty outside, so I put on my SBR coat ‘grabbed my bag and stepped out onto the platform. I had told the mill of my arrival time, so with luck the transport will be waiting for me outside. I stepped into the station yard and the only car to be seen was an old black London taxi. By this time the murky weather had really closed in, I ran to the taxi opened the back door and climbed in. As requested I did not speak to the driver, before I had put my seat belt on he was careering off down the road. I tried to look out of the window at the scenery; apart from an occasional stone wall this was impossible as a thick fog had descended. I smiled to myself; it seemed I was playing a character from an old black and white Frankenstein film. You know the one the unsuspecting visitor being driven up to the mad professor’s mansion by Egor his manservant. The journey to the village took about a half an hour, but we continued though the village following little road down into a valley. In about 10 minutes we drew up to a pair of tall wrought iron gates, Egor got out and pressed a large bell push on the gate pillar, as he settled himself behind the wheel the gates silently opened. We continued on through a tunnel of dense shrubs, and then suddenly large building appeared out of the gloom. I had finally arrived at Rwber mill.
The car stopped beside a large ornate door and we both got out. Egor took my bag and rung the doorbell. After a couple of minutes the door was opened by a smartly dressed youngish woman, who ushered me inside. Egor and my bag disappeared into the house; I was left with this austere lady. She looked me up and down with an amused gleam in her eye, smiled and said you must be Nigel Piper, my name is Megan. We shook hands; I noticed she couldn’t take her eyes off my mackintosh. One of ours I think, she said, do you like it Nigel? Yes I love it, was my reply, with that she took hand and we walked into a large dining room. Around the dining table were three other people who immediately stood as we entered. They were all wearing identical outfits to Megan, which were tailored one piece overalls in dark blue rubberised cotton. The only difference was name badges in gold on right breast. There were a couple in their 50s and a younger man. The older man shook my hand and introduced himself as Clifford, his wife as Glynis and their son Glyn. Please take off your coat and join us for lunch, as we have been waiting for you. Megan and I sat down, as if by magic a door opened and Egor came in with a selection of food and drinks. Eat and drink Nigel you must be hungry said Clifford, we will talk business after the meal.
After lunch we all adjourned to a comfortable drawing room, where the questions began. They wanted to know all about my upbringing and if I had anybody special in my life at the moment. I answered that I was alone and was looking for a new start in a different environment. This seemed to please them all, and after a brief quiet consultation together they suggested I tour the factory. Before we do that said Clifford, you must change into protective overalls similar to ours. Megan led me into a store room and told me to remove my clothes so she could dress me in the appropriate garments. I slowly stripped down to my underpants, those too she said harshly. Now naked she dressed me in the rubberised overalls, the feel of the material against my skin immediately gave me an involuntary erection. Megan’s hand grasped my penis and squeezed it hard; the pain was excruciating but before I could shout something big was pushed into my mouth. She continued to hurt me until tears dribbled from my eyes, and then she relaxed her grip. Whispering in my ear she said, no pleasure or pain for you until after you have joined us. With that she removed object she had used to silence me, it was a large black dildo. I quickly looked around the storeroom, only to find dozens of sex toys on the shelves. To complete our preparation, we donned close fitting matching rubber hoods which covered our hair completely. Now you are ready to see our operation and decide if you wish to stay and participate, she said with a smile.
To be continued
hotwilly

Re: My life and loves at the rubber mill

Post by hotwilly »

Interesting story
A young man deep in the valleys - think he may get more than he bargained for, but there again maybe not seeing his new found fondness for rubber garments
Please continue
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

@Mikmac77
A great start - please tell us more ?
I loved it !
saxon12343

Post by saxon12343 »

Nice one ...... I've sent you a pm
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Great story, can't wait for the next rubbery instalment
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

I'm writing the next chapter at the moment! Give me a few days please, hopefully it won't disappoint you!!!
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Mikmac77 wrote: May 8th, 2017, 10:13 pm I'm writing the next chapter at the moment! Give me a few days please, hopefully it won't disappoint you!!!
Please, please hurry, I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to the next instalment