Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
- Posts: 41
- Joined: February 25th, 2018, 3:10 pm
- Location: North Wales.
Very good indeed, thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: December 2nd, 2017, 5:48 pm
Wow, loved it. Reminded me of a similar black pvc Mac event of my own, but with London as the venue. Fond memories.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: January 7th, 2018, 1:02 pm
- Location: S E England
- Posts: 22
- Joined: September 24th, 2015, 12:20 pm
Yes, good. maxandwellies note ! Cannot message you again !!! John.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: December 4th, 2019, 10:20 pm
Good job Spitfire, I like the detail in the story and descriptions of the PVC coats. I wish I could wright stories too, I am so envious of you guys being able to put so many words together for our enjoyment. I look forward to more stories from you Spitfire.
Bring on the rain