My first ever story

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Mikmac77

My first ever story

Post by Mikmac77 »

A Story of my life and loves at the rubber mill
Part 1 Home is where the heart is.
I’m living alone now my mother has died; I cared for her until the end came. I will miss her something terrible, as she and I have always been together though good times and bad. I’m not a strong willed person, so mother always protected me against the temptations of life. Now she‘s not here I feel that I must look for someone like her, strong and disciplined. I am computer literate so maybe I can find a job together with a person to rule my life! As I have no friends or family, I don’t mind moving away, in fact that would give me the new start I need.
Perhaps I need to describe my life thus far; it has a bearing on what I become. Mother has always worked from home; I didn’t know what she did until a couple of years ago. Even as a baby I had to be quiet in the evening and night, as that was when she entertained her guests. When starting school the routine went as follows, arrive home, shower and then teatime. After tea help mother tidy up the kitchen, then play with my toys for a while. At 8 pm it’s time to be locked in my bedroom for the night. To stop me crying as a baby I always had a dummy in my mouth. This continued throughout my childhood, the only difference was as I grew so did the dummies. To keep them in place securely they had a broad rubber band around my head to stop me spitting it out. After a while, this became very comforting, and without it sleep was impossible. In the morning, my dummy was taken out, breakfast eaten and on with the school mackintosh ready for my day.
Mother was insistent that I was to stay dry at all times, with that in mind she has always made me wear heavy waterproof clothing made from rubber. They were uncomfortable to wear especially in the summer, when the sun came out. After a great deal of complaining by me, mother relented and bought me a lighter rubberised cotton cape to wear. As you can imagine going to school in this brought its own type of misery from the other children. I was picked on and bullied unmercifully to and from school. As I mentioned before mother was very stern and would not be moved about her requirements for me.
At the age of eleven I passed to go to the local grammar school, this was such a relief for me. At this time my raincoat was a heavy traditional double textured riding mackintosh which was not so noticeable at this school. I made excellent progress and left school with eight O levels. On a personal level things had also progressed. As I reached puberty feelings and urges surfaced, at age 15 I masturbated most evenings in my room. One evening mother unlocked my door a caught me at it, she was wearing an outfit of shiny black latex with gloves and hood to match. She harshly told me to stop, and quickly left the room A few moments later she came back with a bag which looked ominously threatening. Without a word she came over and took my arms and snapped manacles around both wrists. Then proceeded to stretch both arms up and chain me to the iron bedpost. She proceeded to do the same with my ankles; my body was spread eagled across the bed. Next out of the bag came a soft rubber helmet, which was fastened over my head and secured under my chin. Across the forehead of this helmet was a blindfold which was pulled down over my eyes. I could not see, speak or hear now, only feel. My penis was now dripping with desire and throbbing to be touched. Mother gently caressed it with her rubber clad fingers, the fluids increased and the pressure to ejaculate was unbearable. I could not speak; only shake my head from side to side to convey my urgent need. Mother understood my frustration, but only prolonged the torment until my body started bucking as the orgasm began. At this time I felt her enclose my penis with her mouth, it was unbelievable. I climaxed straight away, squirting my semen down her throat. I have never felt anything like that in my life before; I was hooked from then on. Mother unchained me and I heard her put her restraints back in the bag. She left me wearing the helmet and blindfold, and quietly left my room. During that amazing climax I found that I had sucked furiously on the huge dummy .This and feeling of helplessness really added to this my first sexual encounter with mother. I slept with my helmet on, only removing it in the morning. After a long hot shower, I dressed for school, and came down for breakfast. Mother greeted me with a sunny, good morning darling. As for what happened last night, nothing was said by either of us. I put on my cape and left for school, but was thinking about it all day long.
This became her reward to me for being polite and obeying her absolutely. I now wore the helmet to bed every night, the feel of it and the darkness helped me sleep. Her punishments for infringements of her rules were swift and harsh. The whip was spared, usually a beating on the bare bottom with a rubber slipper, with me bent over the chair... She liked doing it, and I liked receiving it, afterwards I was sent to my room with no supper. Needless to say I usually would usually incur one of these punishments every week.
I had left the school system with good qualifications; I thought that maybe now I could start living my own life. How wrong I was about that! As about that time mother started to become ill, and wanted me to stay at home and look after her full time. She said it was my time to repay her for bringing me up and protecting me. I conformed like I always do; I did the housework, shopping and all things needed to keep our lives comfortable. The nightly visits were sadly no more; needless to say mother still ruled the roost. I still wear my riding Macintosh in the winter and rubber cape in the summer. I don’t remember a day or night without the feel and smell of a rubber garment. This I have become to love and now my sexual urges have all become focussed on these feelings.
After mother’s funeral, which was a very quiet affair at the local crematorium? I came back to an empty flat, and entered mother’s bedroom for the first time. The walls were painted deep pink, with a huge wardrobe in one corner. A king-size bed with iron head and tail boards, occupied the centre of the room. I gingerly opened the wardrobe door, inside were rows of powdered rubber garments and boots. The garments ranged from full body suits with helmets, to soft satin capes and erotic underwear. In the drawers beneath were the chains, whips and every other instrument of torment imaginable, I was enthralled. I now realised how mother made her money, and what her nocturnal guests must have been doing. The following day I packed all these accoutrements in boxes, ready for storage. I wanted to keep them to remind me of her, and who knows I might need them myself one day.
To be continued if required!
rubbermac

Re: My first ever story

Post by rubbermac »

Thanks for a great start....look forward to the next part
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

Thanks for the feedback , it's always a nervous feeling the first time you write anything!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice start, interesting to see how things develop
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)