Maja the Bee, Part 5: The truth about `Maja`at last and what then...

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
BlackYucca

Maja the Bee, Part 5: The truth about `Maja`at last and what then...

Post by BlackYucca »

Introduction about this story

It was in mid 2005 when in the account of PVC-Dreams of the Yahoo Groups some pictures appeared of a studio shoot featuring a girl wearing a long bright yellow PVC raincoat and matching southwester.
(Regrettably, though I have permission to reproduce a picture of her, I can't post it within this message)
The pics of this girl in her amazing outfit inspired me to the writing of the story starting here. It was lost from my database however for a long time. But it all of a sudden showed up within a long overlooked backup I still had and appeared recently.
The story needed some reworking and rewriting after all those years.
Maybe this rediscovery was for a purpose, decide for yourself if it was indeed the right time for the story about Annabeth to be told at long last…

No further warnings about the lack of hot horny sex and descriptions of how waterproof clothing was tested to be spermproof as well in this or further chapters anymore. There is none of that in this chapter and since there are no further chapters either…...
Once you’ve finished this chapter, you’ve finished the story.

Oh, I do apologize for, despite all re-editing, the not always correct use of English language....

5: The truth about `Maja` at last and what then...

I kept looking at Annabeth, wondering what she was to do now. After a while she sighed and looked me in the face again.
“Top notes for your ability to deduct facts and make conclusions” she said softly.
I suppressed the reply I had in mind to say, deciding to wait and see if there was more she would reveal herself without me pulling it out of her somehow. The more she would say spontaneously, the more it would reveal to me how at ease she really was with me and maybe give me more clues about herself and about what she was really up to with me.
She sighed again and told: “You are right, the coat is indeed my own design and made for me by a friend who specializes in purposely design clothing. She runs a shop for stuff like that.”
“Well, whoever made it, it is a neat job, but so is the design.”
“Thank you.”
“Is it entirely your design?” I asked curiously.
“No, but I did suggest a number of the details and where to use the black trimming” was the calmly spoken reply.
I continued: “I remember you said you enjoyed wearing it, rain or shine, does this mean you are indeed fancy wearing such lavish shiny raincoats or raincoats in general?”
“Would you mind if I did?” Her voice had sounded a bit provocative this time.
“Why should I? Compared with other preferences you could have I think it’s a rather innocent interest which doesn’t harm anybody in whatever manner. Besides that, it is your own life and you’re entitled to enjoy what you like. So what I think about it is of no importance to you I suppose. And given the fact there is nothing between us it is none of my business to begin with.”
There was a silence which lasted for a while. Then again a sigh by Annabeth before she said: “In that case, to answer your question if I fancy shiny raincoats: among others.”
That answer surprised me a little.
“Among others you say?” I asked calmly, yet a bit curious.
“Not only raincoats. I have some more vinyl clothing as well. She paused a while and then continued: "As well as some plastic stuff.”
She smiled to me and continued: “And as you rightly observed, I also like satin and materials like that. But for coats vinyl is my favourite. And I like vinyl for coats in particular but also for skirts and a bit for trousers and so on. Or fetish wear like catsuits and bodies and that kind of things. But raincoats are the easiest manner to express my interest for vinyl clothing without giving it away to them who don’t need to know or don’t have anything to do with it. And a fairly innocent manner too I might add.”
“So you are a fetishist for shiny materials?” I asked carefully.
Annabeth sighed and answered: “Yes, you may say so if you want.”
“I see” I said while slowly nodding my head.
"But certainly in the case of wearing vinyl coats it's not only because of fetishism. It is also rather practical in case of certain weather conditions."
"Like this afternoon" I agreed while I slowly nodded my head.
Annabeth gave me a shy smile when she continued: "I guess I might say that my fetish came in handy this afternoon."
"No doubt about it."
She looked to me again and said a bit shy: “I know, some people consider it suggestive when someone wears vinyl clothing. Particularly when wearing black outfits. And red can be very provocative too. But let me assure you this. Though I like vinyl coats and have some vinyl clothing, I don’t like to be tied up within ropes and chains myself and I can’t see any fun in doing so with others.”
She smiled another time and said: “You won’t find a whip at my place either.”
I began to laugh and answered: “I see.”
“I admit that to some extend I am a fetishist but I am not an extremist. I prefer the more glamorous aspects vinyl clothing can have. The looks in particular. Do you believe me?” she asked, still a bit shy of voice.
Calm I answered “Yes, I do.”
I then asked: “What you told me about raincoats in general and you preferring that yellow over dark or pale colours, was that the truth or a cover-up story to defend why you prefer to wear a shiny raincoat and your fetish?”
The expression on her face was as if she felt a bit hurt when she said: “That was the truth if you want to know.”
I quickly said: “I’m sorry if I offended you Annabeth. I did believe your story then and now. But I just wondered if you had made it a little more beautiful on order to defend the use of your coat a little better with an interesting theory without giving away anything about your fetish.”
“No I didn’t. What I told you is the truth, it has nothing to do with my interest for vinyl coats but the thoughts I had about the colours and their effects as I told your are indeed how I feel about it" she spoke softly, as if being a little embarrassed.
“OK. Like I said, it makes sense and it’s indeed an interesting theory.”
“Now you know I fancy shiny raincoats, what do you think about that?” she asked with some interest.
“Do you mean what I think about you or just the interest itself?”
“The interest itself, but if you dare to speak out about me personally as well, go ahead. The way you're asking and talking about makes me believe you're think it's a bad habit" she then said.
"Oh no!" I replied quickly, "I have no bad feelings about it at all. Like I said, it's your own choice and none of my business. And like I said you could have had a lot of other, much worse bad habits. It is just that as far as I know I never met a woman who dared to confess she had such a fetish."
There was a silence for a while between us. I sighed and answered: “Like I said, it’s your life and you must do what you prefer. If you feel fine by wearing them more regularly than the weather would require, why not? It's your life and you can do whatever you want. But then, why do you tell me all this?”
“You asked me about it, remember?” she replied with a wry smile.
I smiled in silence.
Annabeth spoke out again first and said: “No, I told you because since you asked me about it I got the feeling that you’re into fetish matters too. Vinyl, leather, plastic or rubber perhaps.”
I got confused after this comment, I wondered how I had left that impression with her. I had to search for the words to answer her properly.
“Well, in that case I'm sorry I put you on the wrong foot. Because that’s not the case” I answered softly.
Annabeth looked a bit shocked after this comment. After some silence she said: “You’re not? Then I made a wrong judgement about you. Not the faintest of interest at all?”
“Not for myself or wanting to see my girl friend wearing it. But I must add to that that I don’t mind seeing women wearing raincoats, like you. Even if it isn't raining, when she looks good in it, then why not?”
Annabeth looked puzzled once again and said: “Then I have misjudged you. The manner how you deducted it about me with my coat and all your asking me about it all made me think you knew your things about fetish stuff from personal experience too.”
"Had I been a fetishist and into shiny things then I could have used the opportunity myself as well to put on a raincoat or leather coat of some kind should I had one don't you think?"
"Um, yes that's true."
Her facial expression went from surprised to curious when she asked: “But given all you told me, Are you sure you’re no fetishist?”
I explained: “I combined facts, what I saw and what you told, nothing else. I am sorry if it disappoints you but the fact is that I’m not a fetishist."
"But then, what did I tell, what kind of facts did you combine to deduct that I am?"
I raised my shoulders, sighed and said: "Well, for starters, you questioned me instantly about what I thought about seeing you in your coat, spoke about so long and detailed about what you thought about raincoats in general, why you wanted that colour and so on. It almost made me feel as if you wanted to defend yourself for something you have feelings of discomfort of maybe even guilt about. Or knew it could raise questions."
I saw Annabeth gently nodding her head. Then she asked: "Go ahead, what else?"
I sighed and continued: "Well, there was also your comment about those old canvas rain suits of the past. Those things are from way before you were born but still you know about those suits and how people felt about them."
Annabeth began to laugh carefully and replied: "And how do you explain your own knowledge about that? You can't be that much older than I am."
It was my turn to laugh a little and answered: "I don't know your age but I'm old enough to remember those old suits. As a child I got the ones first used by my sisters when they outgrew them. My parents then bought those new nylon suits that appeared at the time for my eldest sister. But these were too expensive to buy one for my other sisters and me as well. Besides that, those old suits were still around within our household because of having to go to school by bike. So I had to use the older suits of my sisters first."
Again Annabeth nodded her head and she said: "I see. How many sisters do you have?”
“Three, all of them older than me.”
“So there are some traumatic personal experiences with those suit involved I guess."
"Kind of.”
Annabeth smiled briefly and she said: “I think I get it. All kind of new stuff bought for the oldest daughter, when she grew out of it she was given a fresh one and the older stuff was passed on to the following daughter and so on. And in your case you got the old worn rain suits of your sisters to deal with.”
“Pretty much.”
“Sounds familiar, I also have older sisters so I am familiar with the principle of cloths of elder sisters ending up with me.”
I nodded my head. But still I had a question left.
“And how did you found out about those old suits and how people felt about them in general?"
It remained silent for a while, something that made me wonder. But eventually Annabeth replied: "As a child I've spend some holidays with an uncle and aunt who were farmers. If my cousin and I went out to play outdoors or look around at the farm we had to wear such an old canvas suits to protect our cloths against the mud and other dirt. Or at least wear the pants and boots."
She sighed and continued: "That was one of my first experiences when I found out that rainwear could be very practical in other conditions than rainy weather."
Another silence fell, after a while I said. "I see."
All of a sudden she looked at me again and her face had lost all the attraction of earlier that day. She looked worried, sad and with a sad voice she said: "No further questions", followed by a pause after which she said with a near begging voice: "please."
It gave me a feeling that some of these farmery experiences could have been not that pleasant as well but I wondered if I wanted to know anything about that. So I smiled to her and answered: "OK."
I wondered what else I could add to that to make her feel more comfortable again but I had no idea what would be the best to say. If the entire afternoon had not been gone entirely beyond any expectation, now it had certainly turned into a situation I never ever had expected to happen. Then I realized there was only one thing I could think of to say that could be of some help to her.
"Annabeth, be assured that I won’t talk about your fetish with anybody at work. I promise you that right here and now.”
“Would appreciate such” she answered bashful.
For some reason, Annabeth appeared to be disappointed though I couldn’t figure out yet why. Or was she perhaps ashamed or embarrassed?
“Annabeth, now you told me this, I don’t think any less of you or think you’re freaky or what else. It doesn’t change my opinion about you. And if the offer is still on, I’ll be happy to do some running with you in the future.”
I paused briefly and continued: “For what it is worth to you Annabeth, I think you’re a great looking woman, you look nice, you’re kind and it’s nice to hear you talk so pleasantly joyous and see you smile so often as you do. You are very pleasant company. And the manner how you kept me out of the rain in the park shows me that you have a lot of compassion for other people and willing to be of help if you can, even if that might be at a somewhat unusual manner.”
Annabeth looked at the floor for a while. Then she looked up again in my direction and with a serious expression on her face she said: “Thank you for your compliments.”
“I’m serious Annabeth, I’m not telling lies or sweettalking to you.”
“I know you do” she said with a sincere voice.
I put my tea mug down on the table, not knowing what to do and to expect from Annabeth.
We remained silent for a while. I tried to bring back some confidence with her and said: "I want you to know that certainly up to the moment we had that deluge hitting us I certainly enjoyed your walk in the park." A bit more careful I added: "And even if it was so unusual under that tree, I really appreciate how you took care for me at that moment."
"I also had a good time up until that deluge" she answered calm. She then sighed and continued: "And I am glad I could be of help for you."
Silence.
"Are you disappointed that I'm not into the shiny matters?" I asked carefully.
"No. But I am a bit surprised that despite that you're not into it you appear to know a lot about it."
Another one of those lovely smiles of her when she continued: "Are you by chance trying to find out if there could have been something between us had you been in the fetish scene?"
I began to laugh and answered: "Could have been a reason to give it a try. But if you want to know, I have the feeling that there is a bigger chance that you as you are would be more welcome in my life then I think I would be in yours."
Annabeth looked downright shocked and then she asked: "What makes you think so?"
"I don't know but there is something about you that gives me the impression you need your freedom and will hang on to that."
Annabeth got a thoughtful expression on her face and after a while she answered: "You might be right with that. But also, because of that freedom I need to do my things you might not want me as her replacement after all." While she said the last sentence she nodded with her head to the picture on the wall.
"Possibly" I admitted.
Another long pause between us fell. Not knowing what else I could say and in an attempt to say at least something I asked: “You said you have posed for pictures already, would you mind if I ask you if you want to pose for me on occasion?”
She looked up again and her face expressed some annoyance. I hurried to add: “No strange thinks or nudity, don’t worry. I am not into that either. But I would like to make some pictures of you if you are OK with that.”
Again that piercing view of her when she asked in a bit provocative manner: “Why would you want to make pictures of me?”
“Because I think you look good and inspiring to make pictures of.”
“What did you have in mind to do?” she asked cautiously, she looked weary too by now.
“Do you have pictures of yourself in that yellow coat already?”
Her looks softened again.
“I do. The husband of this friend of me who made it made some studio shots with me while I wore it to put on the website of her company.”
She sighed and smiling she continued: “I wore a few more things for them to put on their site in return for a massive price cut on that coat. You were right, it was horribly expensive and if it wasn’t for getting that price cut by posing in some other stuff for them I couldn’t afford it.”
I nodded my head in understanding.
“I have a computer here, do you want me to show that webpage where you are on?”
“To be honest, rather not.” She said with a low, shy voice.
“Why not?” I asked kindly, trying to remain friendly.
“Because I lied a bit when I said to you I didn’t pose for strange pictures. I had a few pictures taken wearing kinky clothing that I wouldn’t buy myself. They didn’t reveal nudity but they made me pose in it too suggestive to my liking." She sighed and continued: "And in environments most people associate such kinky stuff with. It's not that I never wore anything like that and don't like it. But I never went or go to such places for that kind of so called entertainment. And having pictures taken to be put on the internet is entirely something else. Looking back on it, I should not have done that but it’s too late by now.”
“Can’t you persuade them to take those pictures off the site?”
“No, that was part of the deal for the price cut on that coat.”
"I understand."
Annabeth smiled a bit when she continued: "That was definitely not one of my better decisions with hindsight."
She looked me in the eyes again and said: ”But if you’re not into shiny clothing then why do you want me to pose for you in my raincoat?”
I smiled wryly and answered: “I am indeed not into that kind of fetish matters but that doesn’t mean that I can’t think you’re looking good in that yellow coat and it may be inspiring to make pictures of you wearing it. The more if you enjoy wearing it and like to be seen in it?
And like you said, it is indeed a cheerful colour.”
Annabeth nodded her head and answered: “I see your point. Do you really want to make pictures of me wearing that coat?”
“Don’t you like the idea to wear it to let someone see how good you look in it and give him the opportunity to approve that with taking pictures?”
Annabeth looked onto my Baltimore picture another time but it appeared as if she didn’t see a thing while giving my comment a thought. After a while she looked at me and asked: “Do you honestly not think it’s strange or stupid that I like to wear shiny clothing?”
“Just like I told you Annabeth. You could have more strange preferences.”
“Maybe I do have those, you never know” she interrupted me with a naughty voice.
“Right now I am not interested to know to be honest. But if you like to wear shiny clothing, I don’t mind and I think that to be a fairly innocent habit. You don't harm anyone with doing so. But as I said, I think your outfit to be spectacular enough and you are looking good in it. And I think it could be very interesting to make some pictures of you wearing it while posing at some interesting locations. That is, if you want to do so.”
Again Annabeth appeared to think about what I had said. Eventually she asked carefully: “What did you have in mind to try?”
“Have you ever posed in it outdoor already?”
“No.”
“In that case, can I persuade you that we make an appointment so I make some pictures of you in the outfit in the park as you wore it today? With umbrella, southwester and all? There are a few interesting places within the park to make pictures of you dressed up like that I think.”
“In the rain?” she wondered.
“Not necessarily.” I began to laugh and added: “I bet you that if we could use some rain for that purpose we won’t get it. Or otherwise something like we had today which is too bad to do anything.”
Annabeth began to laugh as well and answered: “Very likely.”
I laughed and joked: “Not unlikely that if you agree we will get lots of sunny weather in which you can’t make somewhat realistic pictures at all.”
“So you suggest that in the long run I will help sun lovers by accepting your request” she joked.
“I won’t be surprised if it eventually turns out to happen like that if you agreed.”
Annabeth began to smile a bit and appeared to be thinking it over again.
“Well, if you really want to try it, why not. It could indeed be interesting.”
“OK” I answered.
Once again she began to smile a bit naughty and asked: “You want me to pose with that southwester and umbrella and so on you said?”
“Or whatever you possess and you think that goes well with it” I replied.
“Don’t forget the black vinyl gloves I still have at home but that fit well with it” she joked.
“Whatever you want” I answered.
She looked to the picture hanging at the wall another time and asked: “Do you also want to try something with me in the dark like on that picture perhaps?”
“I don’t think we have impressive enough skylines over here to try anything like that”.
“Do you only want that yellow coat or are other colours fine as well?
“”Do you have more coats in different colours?” I asked a bit surprised.
“I’m a fetishist remember?” she said smiling. Then she added: “From long ago I still have a white one and a red one too but these are very simple cheap designs. They were rather cheap too.”
With a bit sarcastic laugh on the face she said: “And of course the unavoidable black one.”
“Choice enough for any occasion I guess. Maybe one of those colours could be interesting in the right environment” I replied.
"When I see that night picture on the wall, I wonder what the effects would be if you try to achieve something like it while I wear my black coat."
I knew enough, here was a `fetishisté` thinking out loud.....

Epilogue

There is some more to tell about my first encounter with shiny raincoat loving Annabeth. And a lot more about other meetings I had with her thereafter.
I found out about her that she indeed liked other vinyl clothing too but I also discovered that some of her interest for plastic clothing was related with other reasons. But since these reasons have nothing to do with wearing shiny raincoats at all I won’t talk about it here. I only mention it because it eventually did become a factor in how Annabeth and I went on with another.
I also found out about her that she had some personality problems, related with her figure and there were a few other matters which I will leave undisclosed with Annabeth as well. Partly as a result of this, we never hit off big time yet we got along well enough to call another a friend.
I tried to be of some help for her to cope with her problems as much as I could and could bring myself to do. I did the best I could in accepting her as she was with these problems. In doing so, despite not having a relation with her, I still allowed her to remain a part of my life and me becoming a little part within her life.
But I could not bring myself in fulfilling all of Annabeth’s wishes, she was way too extreme to my liking in some aspects. Fortunately she understood this. To her credit, she never asked for more then I could or wanted to do and gratefully accepted everything I did do for her. She made sure I noticed well enough that she appreciated what I did and had not backed out of her live entirely as other people had done before me.
When I was finally permitted to run again, I regularly did go out exercising with her. She did improve over time. It did take quite some time and efforts for me but eventually I got back to my old level of performance again. This exercising together was much appreciated by Annabeth. It was one of the more easy things I could do for her and it did miracles for her.
As for photography, Annabeth did indeed pose for me on several occasions and I made a number of pics of her in outfits of which she wanted to have pictures of for her own use. I also got acquainted with some of her friends with similar interests for shiny clothing. One of those friends caused an entirely different kind of story, involving shiny fetish clothing. Another story in which I got involved at a rather strange manner, pretty much by accident. But since this had nothing to do with rainwear I must leave that subject to a point that I can only mention it as a result of my connection with Annabeth.
As I told within this epilogue, there were too many differences between Annabeth and me to start a serious relationship. Once we found out that I wasn’t able to comply to all of her preferences, we decided to live our own lives with our own interests. Yet, we remained in touch and met another often enough, if not on a regular base. And, though because of getting along with her, I got something of an interest for vinyl clothing, coats in particular, I never got too fond of it or wore it myself for whatever reasons. This was another reason why we eventually didn’t hit off big time. Though I accepted and respected her vinyl and plastic fetish, I wasn’t enjoying it enough to join her in the expression of her fetish. Some things were too extreme to my liking. She eventually accepted it and we remained befriended nonetheless.
So what reason do I have to appear here and tell my story?
Some of the pics I made of Annabeth came off quite well so she asked me a few more times to photograph her in her coats on several outdoor locations and circumstances. And the more I did so, the more fun I began to get in seeing girls and women in long shiny raincoats and picture them nicely. Hence why I got on the internet to see the inspiration I heard Annabeth talking about with my own eyes. And we also used the internet to look for inspirations to make pictures of her. She won’t post pics of herself or won’t allow me to do so. A request I honour by not doing so. But I was permitted to tell you a bit about her and if she ever changes her mind I’ll show you how gorgeous she is and how proudly and seductive she can wear her long shiny raincoats.

Oh, I almost forgot. I was teased for a few weeks by my colleagues about how my appointment with `Maja the Bee` had ended.
Well, to get even with them, I was just as vague and uncooperative to tell anything about that as they had been in explaining why they had called Annabeth "Maja the Bee".....

-o-
Jjai

Re: Maja the Bee, Part 5: The truth about `Maja`at last and what then...

Post by Jjai »

This is an excellent story, it has been a highly detailed and compulsive read since the first part and it is a shame it could not have carried on.
It was nice to hear the open way the dialogue was described, with so many authentic questions and reasons for why some of us pursue an interest in rainwear, pvc, rubber and plastic.
Well done and thanks for posting it.
mason

Post by mason »

Great story ... I really enjoyed reading it.

I kinda wish they'd gotten together though :(
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

The ending was heart breaking but the protagonist dug himself a big hole, so he didn't deserve her.
I do understand this how this person got into raincoat photography and photographers need to be professional. So, in that case things worked out for him.
BlackYucca

Post by BlackYucca »

sissy_sofi,

You are a bit too hard on `him`.
Within the original (2005) manuscript 'he' was a fairy average fellow but something of a `softie`. Annabeth was in the original manuscript described as a very extreme girl. I took out just about all of the things she was into. Of only one thing I left a clue. But I took out just about all that since it had nothing to do with the main topic on this forum, rainwear.
Annabeth was simply too extreme for him to feel comfortable with in all conditions. But despite her extreme sides, she had a caring heart and so has he. That's why he remained befriended with her and tried to be there for her to some extend, knowing he couldn't tame her and make her give up all she she needed to enjoy live.
But the follow up of this manuscript was another story in which `he` and Annabeth got involved within in another weird story when he met one of Annabeth's friends. And what caused that for him explained something why he had to draw the line.
But that had nothing to do with rainwear so .....

Blackyucca