Maja the Bee, Part 4: Getting closer to the truth about Maja

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
BlackYucca

Maja the Bee, Part 4: Getting closer to the truth about Maja

Post by BlackYucca »

[i]Introduction about this story

It was in mid 2005 when in the account of PVC-Dreams of the Yahoo Groups some pictures appeared of a studio shoot featuring a girl wearing a long bright yellow PVC raincoat and matching southwester.
(Regrettably, though I have permission to reproduce a picture of her, I can't post it within this message)
The pics of this girl in her amazing outfit inspired me to the writing of the story starting here. It was lost from my database however for a long time. But it all of a sudden showed up within a long overlooked backup I still had and appeared recently.
The story needed some reworking and rewriting after all those years.
Maybe this rediscovery was for a purpose, decide for yourself if it was indeed the right time for the story about Annabeth to be told at long last…

However, I keep warning the reader in advance. This and the remaining chapter do have more about rainwear in it then the first chapter had. But again, like the opening chapter, this chapter and the remaining ones do have some sensual and erotic aspects. But if you wanna read about sexual activities because/despite/within rainwear, stop reading here, close the thread and don't bother to check any of the follow-ups.
Because you're gonna be disappointed.

Again, I will leave it up to the reactions on this chapter if the lack of steaming hot horny sex is a turn-off and reason for telling me to quit or if I shall finish re-editing the remaining (how many, I keep that for a surprise) chapters.
Oh, I also apologize for, despite all re-editing, the not always correct use of English language....[/i]

4: Getting closer to the truth about `Maja the Bee`

The deluge went on for, I think, a minute of five. But since I felt so uneasy standing here so close to Annabeth it seemed as if it was much longer than that. The only good thing about the entire situation was that I felt little to no rain falling onto me, I remained dry within the yellow cocoon that Annabeth had created around us. From that point of view, this situation was indeed practical for me right now. And that had it been with a woman I was close with, or with a woman I could call my girl friend then it was in fact quite an somewhat exciting situation to be in. But right now, here with Annabeth who still was a near stranger for me, it was uncomfortable.
There wasn’t much to look at, apart from Annabeth’s face. The edge of her southwester blocked my view forwards quite a bit and when looking around it I saw the inside of the umbrella. Since it was transparent I could see a little of what was behind her. Only when looking to the left or right I could see something.
Annabeth didn’t say much either but all of a sudden she asked me: “Something wrong? You appear to be rather uncomfortable, am I right?”
At the same time I noticed that the one thing I dreaded to happen was indeed happening.
I felt I began to blush and said embarrassed: “I must admit I am feeling very uneasy by now.”
“Why?” she asked with a kind voice.
I tried to pull back my lower abdominals some more so I would not be in touch with hers anymore. Bu there was little room to do so. And then she moved her left leg and by then it was unavoidable for her how I had physically reacted on her presence and contact.
I saw a flash of surprise appear on her face and I knew that I was blushing deep red of embarrassment. I mumbled: “That’s why. I am sorry and I don’t want this to happen but I can’t help it. I’m sorry Annabeth.”
Annabeth stared at me for a few seconds and then she smiled again before saying with a kind voice: “Don’t worry, I believe you. And I understand that in circumstances like these this may happen to a man." She continued more serious: "I didn’t intend to embarrass you. Don’t worry about it.” She began to smile again and said: “For the average man it’s a rather normal and maybe even healthy reaction don’t you agree?” The expression on her face became a bit naughty when she continued: "I think that something of the woman in me would be disappointed if there had been no reaction at all."
There was yet another silence which Annabeth ended when she said: "Don't worry about it OK? We're both not stupid enough to misunderstand what's happened and clever enough to know what is going on and why and not to think too much about it. I did not want to let this happen with you and I know you did not want it either.”
I still felt massively embarrassed and wanted to divert the conversation. So I said: “What do you think, can we walk again by now?”
Again she stared at me briefly before answering: “It’s getting less by now but wait a little longer, you’re still getting soaked in minutes when going out again.”
Once again she smiled to me and in a warm and friendly voice she said: “Don’t worry about all this and what happened to you. I didn’t want to embarrass you or so but I only wanted to keep you as dry as possible with respect to your health situation.”
“My health situation is not that bad as you make it sound Annabeth.”
She looked a bit concerned and asked: “Then why did you mention to me so specifically you have to avoid getting a cold or worse than that? Besides that, when I look at your face I can see that you’re still far from healthy. It’s because you’re still blushing from embarrassment that your face has some colour right now. But up till then, the skin on your face is thin and pale. And your entire physique is still thin compared with how I remember you were before your accident.”
“You remember that?” I asked surprised.
“A bit. Anyway, I know you have to be careful the upcoming time and these weather conditions are indeed not good for you. You definitely can’t risk to walk around soaked to the skin and risk a pneumonia. That’s why I’m doing this. Don’t think I want to make the impression I’m a horny girl who is easy to conquer or makes the first steps herself to get what she wants and jumps on the occasion.”
Her facial expression became serious again when she said: “Just like I don’t rate you as a horny bastard since you reacted so physically on my presence so close to you.”
She sighted and continued: "And I hope you don't will have any bad thoughts about me as being a horny slut or something like that because I came on to you like I did."
I bowed my head and let the words sink in another time.
My voice was weak when I answered: “I understand what you mean. And I do appreciate your help very much Annabeth.”
“Allright. Glad to have been of help.” Once again I got one of those warm and friendly smiles.
We remained standing like we did a little longer, without saying anything. I think both of us realized that the entire situation had become a bit more compromising for both of us than we had intended this walk to become. Fortunately, the rain eased off after a minute or two.

Annabeth suggested to have a look if we could start to walk again and I must admit that I was happy to support the suggestion. It turned out to be an acceptable sprinkling by now and we went back to my home. I could use my umbrella to keep myself dry, Annabeth's action under the tree had prevented me for being soaked.
The mood between us was kind of unreal by now. We started to talk about running again and to keep the conversation going I told Annabeth some anecdotes of some of the most unusual events I had done. It helped us to get to my home and take away the attention from the strange situation we had been in. And of course, by the time we got there it had almost stopped with raining.

Once at home I felt in doubt if I should invite Annabeth in. I simply wasn't sure how she would react on it. But she had talked about drinking something after the walking. And ignoring that would perhaps be just as rude.
Standing before the door of my house I asked: “Do you still want something to drink or so?”
She looked me in the eyes and with a sincere and pleasant voice she answered: “Yes please.”
It appeared to me as if she still felt she had the situation well within her control. I knew I was far less certain. Despite her having been most understanding, how to be the perfect host who had no intentions to get on to her despite the moments of intimacy there had been already, I wasn't very sure how I could achieve that.
I opened the door and invited her in, then followed her inside.
She looked at me and asked: “Where can I hang my coat without wetting everything else on the coat-rack or wetting the floor?”
I took a coat-hanger off the rack and gave it to her while I answered: “Second door on the right is the bathroom. You can put your coat on the hanger and then hang it onto the bar that carries the shower curtain. I think that’s the best option.”
“OK, by any chance, is your bathroom also a restroom?”
“It is” I confirmed.
“Do you mind if I use it?”
I smiled to her and said: “Of course not.”
“Thanks” she said with one of those lovely smiles of her before walking off to the restroom.
“Do you want coffee, tea or something else?” I said with a slightly raised voice.
Annabeth stopped walking, turned around and she replied: “What do you take?”
“Make your own choice Annabeth, don’t take something because I take it. But if you want to know, I'll take tea.”
“Can I join you for tea?”
“Of course.”
Annabeth went into the restroom and I went to the kitchen to make some tea. Once she was finished in the restroom I saw Annabeth heading to the kitchen too but I invited her to go into the living room and ignore the mess over there.
She smiled and asked: “The mess of the home of a single man I suppose?”
I laughed and said: “Yes, indeed.”
“Don’t worry, I’ve seen that before” she said at that by now for me pleasant manner.
Yet another one of those answers which seemed to unveil so much yet told so little.
It kept me thinking for the duration till I had finished the tea. I filled out two mugs and went into the room. I found her standing in front of a picture hanging on the wall. It was a picture I had taken during one of my vacations in America with my then current girl friend. It was a picture of the skyline of Baltimore by night but the face of my girl friend was in it as well. Though we had separated, fortunately on good terms, I still had kept the picture on the wall since the picture was so breathtaking beautiful and for me a memory about a pleasant time.
Annabeth looked up when I handed her the mug.
“Thank you. Say, where is this and who is she?”
“That’s the Baltimore skyline and the girl was my girl friend at the time.”
“Nice picture.”
She then turned to me and asked: “Girl friend at the time, what is she nowadays?”
I smiled and answered: “Happy with someone else. During that vacation we found a few things out about another that made us realize we could better go our own ways. But we ended the relation on good terms though we didn’t keep in touch anymore. We were done and it was better to leave it as it was. No hard feelings, thanks for the good time and I wish you all the best. And despite we split, we still had a good time and some great experiences together.”
"I take it that you have no girl friend right now?"
Annabeth caught me off guard with this comment. Utterly surprised I replied: "What makes you think so?"
"I doubt if a succeeding girl friend would appreciate seeing a picture of an ex of her boy friend in his living room."
I laughed silently and answered: "Touché. That's indeed a point to think about."
"So she has not being succeeded yet either?" Annabeth continued asking.
"Wrong this time, I've seen two other girls ever since."
"And they didn't mind?"
"You have been asking more about how people react on that picture than the people who could have said something about it have done to be honest."
“But do you still miss her so much that you've put this picture hanging on the wall?” Annabeth asked carefully.
By now I really began to wonder what Annabeth was up to with asking so much about my private life. Was she having some interest for me after all?
“I do miss her to some extend but I know she’s happy right now and that’s more important to me. I always wished the best for her, no matter what happened between us. I live my own life but I found this picture so nice that I kept it on the wall after all.”
“It’s indeed a beautiful picture, I love the composition and the colour effects. Are you into photography by chance?”
“Not by chance, on purpose, it’s a hobby of me” I answered smiling.
“Oh, and what’s your specialty to make pictures of?” Her voice still indicated her interest.
“Whatever comes my way, or more correct, in front of my lens.”
“Ever done something with models too?”
A bit puzzled about that question I asked: “Why do you ask that?”
“That scene on the wall is a tough one to get right so either you had a lucky shot or you knew what you were doing” she answered in a manner that approved she knew what she spoke about.
I thought about that answer and decided that by now it was my turn to try to get some questions I had about Annabeth answered, if possible by herself.
“I have indeed done a bit of work with models" I began. Then I carefully added: "But I wouldn’t be at all surprised if you have some experiences with that too but then in front of the lens, am I right?”
Now it was Annabeth who looked being very surprised.
“Why do you think that?” she asked. This time her voice sounded a bit nervous too. I felt I was onto something.
“You rightfully identified that picture to be quite a difficult job to get it right. So I think you know a bit about photography as well. But with your looks and figure I would not be surprised at all if you have been asked on several occasions to pose for amateur photographers who want to work with a nice looking girl. And maybe have worked with professionals too.”
It took a while before Annabeth answered: “That’s true. I’ve done a few things over the years. Nothing shocking or any nudity by the way. I’m too tall, too skinny and too flatbusted for that. But I have done some posing for a friend, just because I liked doing it for her and got a great reward for it too.”
She looked up into my eyes again. After a while she said: “I see you want to ask me something, just ask if you want. I can’t guarantee I’ll answer the question but you may try.”
After a pause I asked: “Are you perhaps into shiny clothing like raincoats and fetish clothing and so on?”
It remained silent for a while but the expression on her face didn’t change much when she eventually replied: “What made you think so?”
“You wear a satin blouse, the manner you talked about your own coat and raincoats in general. Besides that, your own coat doesn’t look to be a regular sale item model you could buy at a common fashion shop or a department store in a given shopping center.”
Annabeth stared at me another time as if she observed me and she asked: “What exactly makes you think that my coat can’t be bought in a fashion shop?”
I took a deep breath and said, carefully speaking: “I don’t mean to be rude or negative when I say this but your figure is not exactly average for length and leg length. And as you acknowledged yourself, you are indeed a bit skinny and thin. I would not be at all surprised if you have difficulties in finding clothing that fits you well. Let alone finding a lavish coat like you wore this afternoon. It looks so well designed and thought over in detail and being made with so much care that it must have cost a small fortune if it was put up for sale in a fashion shop. Besides that, the manner how you talked about the yellow colour you chose and the black accents being incorporated in the design make it sound as if your coat incorporates a lot of your thoughts for design details. I think you had this coat specially made for you or perhaps you even made it yourself.”
Annabeth turned her face off and looked at the picture again.
To keep the conversation going I continued. "It wasn't with the girl friend on the picture but some time before her I had a girl who bought a long raincoat at a warehouse and I accompanied her at the time. And they sold far less luxury models there which still were not very cheap. So I assume that your coat must have been far more expensive then an average coat will be. I estimate it to be that expensive that only when you're really into such coats you're think it to be worth the money."
Annabeth looked as if being in a heavy discussion with herself about what to do now. I knew that I had been right with most of my conclusions, it was only a matter to find out if Annabeth was willing to admit such.
And if I was to have a terrible time at work with her from now on if we ran into another again.

(To be continued????)
yellowgirl

Re: Maja the Bee, Part 4: Getting closer to the truth about Maja

Post by yellowgirl »

Hope to read part 5 soon,great writing.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Very well written and interesting. Obviously a bond between the two that hopefully will become apparent in part 5
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

I can't wait for the next parts.
It is good to read a story that is developing so slowly and explains the feelings of the people so well.
I hope there is lots more to come.