Maja the Bee, Part 3: 'Maja' to the rescue....

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
BlackYucca

Maja the Bee, Part 3: 'Maja' to the rescue....

Post by BlackYucca »

Introduction about this story

It was in mid 2005 when in the account of PVC-Dreams of the Yahoo Groups some pictures appeared of a studio shoot featuring a girl wearing a long bright yellow PVC raincoat and matching southwester.
(Regrettably, though I have permission to reproduce a picture of her, I can't post it within this message)
The pics of this girl in her amazing outfit inspired me to the writing of the story starting here. It was lost from my database however for a long time. But it all of a sudden showed up within a long overlooked backup I still had and appeared recently.
The story needed some reworking and rewriting after all those years.
Maybe this rediscovery was for a purpose, decide for yourself if it was indeed the right time for the story about Annabeth to be told at long last…

However, I keep warning the reader in advance. This and the remaining chapters do have more about rainwear in it then the first chapter had. But again, like the opening chapter, this chapter and the remaining ones do have some sensual and erotic aspects. But if you wanna read about sexual activities because/despite/within rainwear, stop reading here, close the thread and don't bother to check any of the follow-ups.
Because you're gonna be disappointed.

Again, I will leave it up to the reactions on this chapter if the lack of steaming hot horny sex is a turn-off and reason for telling me to quit or if I must finish re-editing the remaining (how many, I keep that for a surprise) chapters.
Oh, I also apologize for, despite all re-editing, the not always correct use of English language....

3: `Maja the Bee` to the rescue

Not long after we started walking Annabeth began to ask about my accident and the recovery period another time. I was surprised to find out she was so genuinely interested and cordially. But I didn’t want to talk too much about it and I brought the subject to what she was supposed to look me up for: her training program.
It didn’t take me long to figure out that she had started her running not that long ago and was still in an early phase of her built-up. But based on what she told me about what she had done for it till date I could make up she was serious about it. While talking about running we entered the park and Annabeth pointed out what she used as a starting point for her tour through the park. Walking on I asked her about what kind of exercises she did and what kind of achievements she had done till date. Using the information she had given me I gave her some advises where to look for and what to try. Annabeth was so sincere and serious in her questions that it became clear to me why she had come up to see me. As kind and friendly as she was, it didn’t appear as if she was interested in me as a person. Annabeth was really serious about her exercising and obviously she was very interested for any advice I could give her. And that was the main reason she was here with me, that was very obvious after a while.
She then began to ask about what I had done in running over the years. Realizing that she was just beginning and not wanting to demotivate her I didn’t told the entire truth. I mentioned that I had done several 10 km and 10 mile events and the occasional half marathon. I did ignore the longer events I had also done in the past. She was impressed with what I admitted to have done as it was already and I didn’t want to overwhelm her, fearing it might demotivate her.
While we spoke, we pointed out interesting points within the park to another and nice sceneries views and objects to watch. To my surprise she was also very interested in such matters and she turned out to be a knowledgeable person when it came to what was to see and to admire in this park.
But while we were talking about running, there was something else I noticed. We didn’t see many other people out on the street. But most of the people we did see, men in particular, took a good look on us. Some of them, for as long as I could see them when they were still in front of me, they were following us with their eyes. It was no problem for me to figure out why and I was certain that it wasn’t because of me. Initially I didn't mind this attention but after a while it began to annoy me a bit. Annabeth had told me about how she wanted to bring some positive feelings among onlookers who laid their eyes on her. But by now I began to wonder why Annabeth had decided on doing this while being in the company of someone else. Maybe she didn't mind gaining all this attention but had she never thought about how someone else within her company might feel about being looked on. Besides that, I had my doubts if any of the onlookers looked at her with the intention she had. It would not have surprised me if she had been rated being `overdressed`. From all that she had told about vinyl coats and colours of such coats I had understood that by avoiding black and red in particular she did not want to look too sexy or even downright sluttish. But looking at how people were looking at us I still had the feeling that many rated Annabeth as being dressed too suggestive.
I began to feel a bit uncomfortable with the entire situation but decided to try to keep that feeling for myself and not share it in whatever manner with Annabeth.
Annabeth meanwhile, she appeared to have a good time. I don’t know if she noticed the attention she got from onlookers but if she did, then she surely didn’t seem to pay any attention to it, let alone care about it.
After a while of walking and talking however, the sky became more dark again with heavy clouding and it didn’t take much more time before it began to rain again. Much to my surprise, Annabeth put on her southwester first and then opened her umbrella. Wearing the southwester under an umbrella appeared to me as overdoing it a little but I didn’t make a comment about it. It did, however fit in with some of my suspicions I had about her by now. I also put up my own umbrella.
We walked on but it became less comfortable with the minute. The rainfall increased and so did the wind level, making it more difficult to keep our umbrellas up. I looked into the direction where the wind and rain was coming from and noticed that it looked as if even more harsh weather was closing in on us.
Annabeth had followed my doings and all of a sudden she said: “I don’t know about you but I think we better hurry back home or look for some shelter. What’s coming up isn’t inviting to stay much longer anymore here right now.”
“Think you’re right” was my answer. But it seemed to me as if she had once again unveiled a little bit about herself. And I felt this comment to be an opening to get more info from her in order to verify some of those feelings.
We went back and I asked: “By the way, what did you mean when you said isn’t inviting to stay here much longer anymore right now?”
“Just like I said. If it serves a purpose to walk on and see what’s about to happen it's fine with me. But given your condition and what you told me about taking care for not catching a cold I don’t think it is such a good idea to stay out much longer.”
It was nothing to base solid conclusions upon. But still, there was something strange with what she had said. I couldn’t get rid of that suspicion that there was much more to know about Annabeth than she had revealed till now.
Then, with a voice that expressed some anger she said: “You should have pulled on a different coat, one that should have kept you warm and dry. We can’t use our umbrellas much longer I’m afraid.”
With saying that, she took the words out of my mouth. By now I began to get worried about the increasingly bad conditions. The rain in particular began to increase and because of the wind we got wet after all because the rain was blown under our umbrellas. I also began to worry if there was a chance of this turning into a thunderstorm. Then we would be in trouble between all those trees. But then, despite all the rain and wind I still hadn’t heard any rumbling yet, not even in the far distance.
Suddenly, Annabeth took me by the hand and she said: “Come on, we can’t go on like this anymore. I have an idea.”
“Idea for what?” I asked, amazed about the sudden change in her behaviour.
“To give you some shelter against the rain. Come with me.”
She left the path we were walking on and went into the direction of a group of trees in the grass. While she still held my hand in a rather firm grasp, I had no option to follow her.
“What are you up to?” I asked.
Annabeth didn’t say a thing but near one of the trees she stopped walking.
“Go standing against that tree with your back” she ordered.
“Why?” I asked, puzzled about the request.
“You’ll see in a minute” she answered. She handed me her umbrella and said: “Hold on please.”
I took her umbrella, meanwhile she said: “Close yours, one open umbrella will be enough.”
A bit bewildered I saw how she undid the knot in the waist belt of her coat and then she undid the buttons as if to open the coat. Much to my surprise she then indeed opened her coat.
“What are you doing?” I asked amazed.
She took my umbrella out of my hand and while she closed it she said: “Lean against the tree with your back.”
“Why?”
Apparently she began to get agitated because with a less than friendly voice she said: “Don’t ask so many questions all the time but just do as I say.” She looked me straight into the eyes and with a voice that clearly indicated she began to grow impatient she said at an almost begging manner: “Please. It is for your own sake.”
I looked at her another time and now she had opened her coat, I could see how tremendously wide and large her coat really was. It could fit a women far more heavily built than the near Twiggy-like Annabeth with ease.
Finally I did what Annabeth had asked me. She dropped my closed umbrella onto the ground and took over her own umbrella from me. She held it with her right hand and then she put her hands in the pockets of her coat, while still holding on to the umbrella with her right hand. She then walked up to me and once again she looked me straight in the eyes.
“You don’t have to be afraid. I’m going to stand in front of you, that’s all.”
And indeed, Annabeth came up to me and leaned against me. She did however keep her arms open and wide and thus embraced me. She took her left hand out of her pocket again to adjust the upper parts of her coat in such a manner that they fell alongside my upper arms. Once that was done she brought her hand back into the pocket of the coat again. As a result of all that, she had wrapped her coat around me. I was close to being sheltered within the cocoon she had created around me. Her face was literally a fraction away from mine, her chin almost resting onto my forehead.
“You may hold me if you want to” Annabeth softly said.
In the mean time she worked a bit with the umbrella that she was still holding in her right hand, despite the fact that she had brought her hand in the pocket of her coat. She arranged the umbrella so that it leaned against her head. Once she managed to get that done, she tilted the umbrella slightly so it leaned against the tree as well so both of us were standing under it. She then stretched her arms as far as the coat permitted her. But that was far enough to lay her hands on my hips. In doing so she had pretty much wrapped me within her coat. The rain still smashed against the umbrella and the back of her coat, it made quite some noise.
By then I finally realised what had happened. Here I was, leaning against a tree but with Annabeth leaning against me, belly to belly, my face almost against hers.
This was crazy, a woman I barely knew doing this with me, what was going on here?
The wind made a lot of noise, so did the rain against the umbrella and against the backside of her coat. The wind was indeed that strong that the rain was blown under the tree branches. Annabeth had not been a second too late, all of a sudden the rain really had become a downpoor. The umbrella was moving because of wind blasts and I believed that I heard some droplets falling on the part above my head. Rain was leaking through the breaches above us.
“What in case of this turning into a thunderstorm?” I asked.
“In that case we should have heard some rumbling and seen some lightning already. I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Besides that, there was nothing about any chance for thunderstorms in the weather forecast yesterday or this morning.”
I fell silent for a short moment. But despite the confident manner in which Annabeth had spoken with I wasn't too sure yet about everything being safe.
“But what if it happens after all?"
“Don’t worry about things not taking place yet” was her reply, this time she spoke in a manner that indicated clearly that for her the matter was closed.
“My coat will soak your sweater” I said uneasy, I felt quite uneasy with Annabeth so nearby.
“Not as wet as you will become when I step away don’t you think?” she replied calm.
I began to smile and a bit embarrassed I answered: “Very likely.”
“Is everything fine with you otherwise? Getting wet somewhere perhaps?” she asked.
“Not that I can feel, the back of my head perhaps.”
“If you want to, just hold me if makes you feel more secure” she said with a calm voice.
“I don’t think that’s necessary Annabeth.”
The look in her face was gentle and warm when she said: “I understand you feel a bit uneasy right now. But you don’t have to worry about anything. I understand it and I have no problems with this situation. Put your hands around my waist if you want to hold me.”
Then her eyes became near piercing when she added: “Around my waist I said, OK? Do we understand another?”
“I understand” I answered mute and then I cautiously brought my arms around her waist and grabbed my hands within another behind her back.
Annabeth gave me a quick smile and said. “Don’t you think this to be comfortable to stay dry?”
“A kind of. Still this is not something I had envisioned to happen” I answered a bit embarrassed.
“I knew there was a chance of some rain but not a deluge like this.”
“I’m sorry” I whispered.
"Sorry for what, you can't help it rained."
"I mean how we are standing here."
The look on Annabeth’s face was a bit sarcastic when she said: “Are you sure you are sorry for that?”
I breathed deeply and said: “I am sorry. I didn’t arrange this to happen on purpose.”
“No you didn’t. And I didn’t either. But I only do this because I think it’s necessary given the circumstances.” The manner she spoke to me made me believe that she really didn’t care about this situation and was much more at ease with it then I was.
Her last comment came as such a surprise for me, it hinted on a sense of humour. But was it?
Annabeth saw the expression of being puzzled on my face. She laughed and said: “Don’t worry, it’s OK with me. I'm sure you’ll agree with me that certainly you can’t walk through this downpoor anymore and that it is better to wait till things clear up a bit, don’t you think?”
“Yes” I said a bit reluctantly.
“Well, this is the best idea I can come up with to provide at least some shelter for you as well. Or did you have something better in mind?”
“No.”
Annabeth began to smile again and said laughing: “And even if you had, I wonder if it would be as seductive as this idea of mine. Out of the deluge, here with a woman face to face, chest to chest, belly to belly, and little rain falling on you, what more can you ask for?”
I knew I was blushing like a tomato given how hot I felt my face was.
“Thanks Annabeth, I appreciate you're doing this. But believe me, this is not what I had in mind to let happen.” I said after a little pause, softly speaking and a bit embarrassed. I realized all too well that all this was also compromising for her.
“I understand. If it wasn't for the weather conditions I certainly wouldn't have done this. But given the circumstances, you’re welcome. It’s no problem for me, otherwise I wouldn’t have done this.”
I began to smile wryly and said: “Better not tell your partner about this or he may become jealous and angry at you for such an indecent behaviour.”
“I’m single so nobody cares” was the reply, calm as ever.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t know that” I said to apologize myself.
“Doesn’t matter, I like my freedom and enjoy it very much.”
I let the words sink in yet again. For some reason I became more and more secure about the fact that there was something unusual about Annabeth. And despite the fact that I was glad she kept me out of the rain right now and had done so without any hesitance, I still felt a bit insecure about it. Was she up to something after all or not?
I didn’t know what I could say right now. All I could do was wait till the rain eased off and we could walk on again. In the mean time I had to accept the fact that I was standing against her, smelling her perfume as well as the smell of the vinyl from her coat.
I couldn’t believe it, this entire situation was absurd. But still here I was with Annabeth, she holding me and hiding me within her coat, protecting me against the rain that still struck like mad on the umbrella and the backside of her coat. Had this been with a woman I knew much longer and most of all, much better, then this would have been quite a pleasant and almost intimate experience to enjoy. But, given all my thoughts about Annabeth I had by now as well as the fact I hardly knew her, I wasn’t enjoying the experience. It was even rather uncomfortable because of another fear that crossed my mind.

(to be continued ???)
David

Re: Maja the Bee, Part 3: 'Maja' to the rescue....

Post by David »

Yes please an enthralling story so far with no real sexual content, Just raincoats being worn for the weather that they were made for and the enjoyment people get from that.
Being one of those people myself i could easily see myself as maja to me it doesn't matter the color of the raincoat i am wearing or the accessories i have to use as long as it does it's job and keeps me dry and safe in the storm it's all that matters and that is the biggest turn on for metesting the limits of my rain wear, not sexual content.
A++ author. :D