Maja the Bee Part 2: Annabeth revealing why the image

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
BlackYucca

Maja the Bee Part 2: Annabeth revealing why the image

Post by BlackYucca »

Introduction about this story

It was in mid 2005 when in the account of PVC-Dreams of the Yahoo Groups some pictures appeared of a studio shoot featuring a girl wearing a long bright yellow PVC raincoat and matching southwester.
(Regrettably, though I have permission to reproduce a picture of her, I can't post it within this message)
The pics of this girl in her amazing outfit inspired me to the writing of the story starting here. It was lost from my database however for a long time. But it all of a sudden showed up within a long overlooked backup I still had and appeared recently.
The story needed some reworking and rewriting after all those years.
Maybe this rediscovery was for a purpose, decide for yourself if it was indeed the right time for the story about Annabeth to be told at long last…

However, like with the first part, I must again warn the reader in advance. This and the remaining chapters do have more about rainwear in it then the first chapter had. But again, like the opening chapter, this chapter and the remaining ones do have some sensual and erotic aspects. But if you wanna read about sexual activities because/despite/within rainwear, stop reading here, close the thread and don't bother to check any of the follow-ups.
Because you're gonna be disappointed.

But I'll wait and see if, despite the lack of sex within this story there is enough interest and encouragement to update the remaining chapters as well.
If you want me to quit posting, feel free to mention such as well, then I spend my time on other things.

2: Why the `Maja the Bee` image

Seeing Annabeth standing in front of me as I described her, came a bit as a shock for me. I must have been staring at her for a few seconds.
My colleagues had named her `Maja the Bee`. Now this finally made sense to me. It had to be because of all this eye-catching bright yellow with black accents she wore. But even then, with the hour-glass figure she displayed by now, instead of a nickname referring to a bee, with the wasp-waist she showed off she should have earned a nickname with a wasp in it. On the other hand, a bee had a better, more friendly reputation than a wasp. But it also crossed my mind that this extravagant outfit could be a signal that perhaps she was a less innocent woman than she appeared to be when at work. So much less innocent that getting involved too deeply with her would be messing with, as we say so in my country, an entire nest of hornets instead of just a single wasp.
She began to smile and said: “What’s wrong with you? You look as if you’ve seen a ghost or something like that!”
“Oh, I’m sorry, come in please” I said hastily.
I moved over to allow her entry into the hall. After shaking off the droplets that were still on it, she closed her umbrella and stepped inside, looked at me and said with a cheerful voice: “It was as if you couldn’t believe your eyes when you saw me.”
I laughed and said: “To be honest, I didn’t expect you to show up like you’re standing here.”
“Why? Did you doubt if I would come up to see you like I said I would?” she asked with some surprise within her voice.
“No, not really. I’m more surprised about the way you’re looking. I didn’t expect anything like what you’re looking right now. ”
Annabeth laughed and said: “The way I’m dressed you mean?”
“Indeed” I answered a bit shy.
She put down the umbrella while she asked: “Do you like it?”
For a moment I hesitated. There was something about her appearance that put me off a bit. She looked downright spectacular, that was for sure. But somehow, her appearance drew a bit too much attention to my liking. Not because of wearing a vinyl raincoat. The weather of today and recent days had given reasons enough for any woman to dig up her raincoat and wear it. We appeared to have a persistent threat for rain the past days, actually had rain in all kind of amounts: from slight sprinkles to downpoors but also cloudy days on which it appeard that there was no escaping rain and then there didn't fell a single droplet. you simply didn't dare to go out without at least a coat.
As for women digging up their raincoats, over time I had seen enough women wearing long shiny raincoats. In fact, I had seen several women looking absolutely fabulous in fashionable, stylish, shiny raincoats. I am not at all in women’s fashion. A girl in jeans and T-shirt is good enough with me so to speak. I was aware of the fact that shiny material raincoats could be part of great looking outfits within the world of fashion. And I could appreciate watching a women looking great in such a neat fashion design raincoat. But as far as I remembered the most popular colour most women wore was black. I couldn’t think about having seen so many other raincoats being worn other than the occasional white or sometimes red.
But the bright yellow colour of Annabeth’s coat, though it was an inspiring cheerful colour, it was so eye-catching that I wondered if Annabeth realised how much attention she might drew with this coat when wearing it.
But then, it could of course also be intentional to attract attention with it. I wondered if Annabeth could be such a woman that searched for such attention by dressing up so spectacular like this. Based on what I knew about her from work I found that difficult to believe. But then, the efficient working woman could of course be a totally different girl in private live.
All of this rushed through my mind while she took off her southwester and crammed it in one of the pockets of the coat. Then she took her long, black hair out of her coat. In the mean time she still looked at me but with a gentle smile on her face.
“I get the feeling you don’t like the way I’m dressed” she said with a friendly voice.
“No, it’s not that I don’t like it, you look absolutely stunning” I replied quickly.
“But?” she replied with an asking undertone in her voice.
“But what?” I asked.
She kept smiling and said: “There’s something about it you don’t like, otherwise it wouldn’t have taken so long for you to say you like my outfit.”
After some moments of hesitation I suggested: “Don’t you think you are begging for attention and being looked at with all that bright yellow?”
“Oh, so it is more about the colour and not so much because of the material?” she wondered.
“What could I have against the material?”
“Not everyone likes vinyl clothing and thinks it to be suggestive for certain things” she answered in a calm voice. I realized what she was hinting on.
“Well, given the weather conditions of recent days I can’t blame you for wearing a water proof vinyl coat when getting out. And I like the design and model. You look very good in it.”
“Thanks” she replied with a warm, gentle voice and smiling ever so generous to me. But the smile didn’t last long and she asked: “But you don’t like the colour? Why not?”
“Like I said, don’t you think it to be very eye-catching and almost makes you begging for attention to be looked upon?”
“No” she answered quickly and in a very determined voice. Before I could say anything else she went on: “You know, many people are getting so depressed because of rainy weather. And if they want a vinyl coat most women buy a black or other dark coloured coat because those colours are offered most of the times in fashion shops when they have any shiny raincoats in stock. I admit, black can be very fashionable and good looking. But to me it can be such a depressing colour too. And to some extend I think that black vinyl can be suggestive and sometimes even intimidating too. Same for red vinyl coats if you ask me. Other colours than black and red can make a vinyl raincoat look more functional. I wanted my coat above all to appear functional. But I also want it to be in a cheerful happy colour. And I think bright yellow to be a happy, joyful colour. Specially when it is a bright and intense deep colour like this. Had the yellow been more pale, the effect would be much less. That’s why I went for this bright yellow. Bright like the sun we’re missing. That’s why. Maybe people are sad and depressed because of the dull weather and rain but I try to show some happiness with wearing a joyful coloured coat.”
I couldn't interrupt her during this, almost, monologue kind of talk.
She began to laugh and then continued: “I don't want to say about myself that I am a beautiful woman though I know I can keep up with most women. So at least for the men out in the street, seeing a fairly handsome woman in a cheerfully coloured coat may well cheer up them a little bit since they have at least something to look to and put off their thoughts about the bad weather for a moment.”
I thought about all what she had said. To some extend I understood what she meant with her explanation regarding the colours. But I still felt as if her coat was so luxurious that it had to serve more purposes than being functional alone. Besides that, the long explanation almost made me think as if she felt she had to defend herself for something. But I decided to keep all of that for myself.
After a few seconds I began to smile.
“Why do you smile?” Annabeth asked curiously, her voice remained friendly and sincerely interested.
I laughed briefly and said: “Because of your thoughts and thinking. I never thought about it that people feel bad because of the bad weather and so on. But I understand what you mean by now. It does indeed make some sense to me I must admit.”
“Think about it” Annabeth said. “Out on the street, just like I said, if it is a fashionable designed coat made of black vinyl it certainly can look nice on a woman. But I almost believe that most women who buy a vinyl raincoat are doing so just to keep dry, not for still looking neat in it. Besides that, it looks as if it are mostly elderly women dare to be seen in a shiny raincoat. And most of the time they end up with a black one or another dull colour. Like broken white, cream, light brown, pale blue. Gosh I hate those dull pale colours.”
Annabeth had spoken the last sentence firmly and the sincerity of the remark could be heard in how she had said the words. Her face also expressed the intension of the feeling.
At the same time I remembered a situation I had been in with a girl friend some three or so years ago. we were shopping and in a department store and we saw long glossy raincoats being sold at the ladies' fashion department. We had had some wet weather in the weeks before which had annoyed my girl friend. When she saw the rack with coats she liked the basic model and bought a cream coloured example because she felt that it wasn't a colour that was as attention attracting as the black or red version. It was the kind of situation Annabeth had described.
I also remembered the disappointment of my girl friend when she found out after having used the coat on a rainy day that it hat not kept her dry but the seams and needlework of the coat had taken up the rain water and eventually the fabric near the seams had been soaked. And this water then finding its way into her blouse. In the remaining time I dated that girl she rarely used the coat any longer since it wasn't waterproof and felt it to be out of place to wear a coat that appeared to be so at moments when there was no reason for.
This all rushed through my mind and because of that I couldn't say anything appropriate against Annabeth. Before I could say anything she went on: “When you’re a younger, handsome looking woman, then why not buy a fancy bright colour? Like bright blue or yellow or white if colours are nothing for you. I know, many more elderly people associate water resistant bright yellow with those awful canvas rain suits of the past that most people hated to wear. But for me bright yellow is such a lively, joyous colour."
With a smile on her face she continued: "Look at me, a bright yellow coat can look so good on a woman. When I saw this bright yellow vinyl I knew I wanted my new raincoat made of it.”
She made a pirouette for me as if to show off for me so I could see her statement in real. And indeed, she approved her own statement with her appearance.
All this reasoning about her coat however kept me wondering. There was a lot of truth in what she said but being so outspoken and enthusiast and with so many detailed arguments about a raincoat? It made me suspect even more that Annabeth had other reasons to defend her coat as intense as she did. Nevertheless I began to smile again.
“I must admit, it makes sense” I replied calmly.
“Great.”
“But then what about the black belt and other black parts?” I asked.
Annabeth looked at me as if she didn’t understand my question but then she answered: “Oh, that’s to enlighten the design a little. It breaks the dominant yellow a bit and makes the coat look a bit funny. Imagine all the black being yellow too, it would have made the coat less fashionable.”
Again she smiled and said: “Despite what I said about most women buying a black raincoat, I don’t hate black vinyl. But for regular use an all black vinyl coat can be very suggestive and intimidating and that’s not what I want. When used properly black can be real nice and good looking too. And in my opinion the black trimming does miracles to enlighten this coat design. I loved the yellow but with the black accents it looks even better I think.”
Again she began to smile and said: “And I shall be honest with you, I really like this coat because I know I look good in it so if the temperatures are not too high, I enjoy wearing it, rain or shine so to speak.”
She paused a few seconds and continued: “In fact, it has an inner coat kind of lining I can put in for colder periods of the year too so I could wear it all year long if I really want. But right now that is not necessary yet. But given the weather circumstances of the past days I'm more than happy with it.”
The manner in which she told all this gave me some more thoughts about Annabeth. This coat of her was definitely not a cheap one from a regular fashion shop. It looked way too good on her. Given Annabeth’s less than usual body figure I concluded that it was more than likely that she had made the coat herself or had it made purposely made for her on special order. In case of the latter, then this could be quite an expensive item. My thoughts went on but I decided however not to speak my feelings out and instead changed the subject.
“Did you have something to eat already?” I asked instead.
“All taken care for already” she answered cheerfully. With a more serious voice she added: “How about you?”
“I’ve had something already.”
“Fine, shall we go then?” she asked upbeat.
“Don’t you want something to drink or so?” I asked.
“How long do you want to walk?”
“An hour or thereabout, or is that too long? Did you have other plans this evening perhaps?”
As if nothing bothered her Annabeth answered: “No, I have the time on my side this evening. One hour out is no problem for me. But if it is fine with you, I rather have something to drink after we’re back then.”
“Allright. Let’s go.”
I took a jacket from the hall-stand and pulled it on.
“Is that sufficient for the conditions?” I heard Annabeth ask with a slightly worried voice.
“It’s nice and warm” I answered. I also took up my umbrella and said: “And I have this one too if you were thinking about the possibility of us getting some more rain.”
I closed my jacket while I said: “Let’s go.”
For whatever reasons, Annabeth looked as if being a bit lost in thoughts. So I asked her: “Ready?”
She picked up her umbrella again and answered: “If you are.”
I opened the door and let her step outside first, followed her and locked the door.
At an easy pace we walked into the street, Annabeth kept a little distance from me but that was certainly no problem for me. To hold her hand or anything else that could be called a bit intimate, I realized all too well that it was way too early for anything like that. That is if I wanted anything like that to begin with, which wasn’t the case.
And as for putting an arm over her shoulder, no way. She was taller than me to begin with.
She was a colleague at work and that was the decisive factor above everything else. To be kept at a distance.

To be continued????
Jjai

Re: Maja the Bee Part 2: Annabeth revealing why the image

Post by Jjai »

You should definitely carry on writing, these stories are more realistic than most and very well written.
Please keep up the very good work.
Domino

Post by Domino »

Yes, you should definitely continue. There are many of us here who don't feel that it should be mandatory to have sexual content in every story.
TheHazmatPixie

Post by TheHazmatPixie »

Good form. Keep it up!
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Jjai wrote:You should definitely carry on writing, these stories are more realistic than most and very well written.
Please keep up the very good work.
I agree, this story is realistic and well written.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Please continue
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)