My first experience

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
HeatherluvsPVC

My first experience

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

My first real experience though was in the early 70's, at the tender age of 15, my best mates big sister, Joanne, bought herself a Hooded maxi coat in shiny black PVC. I couldn't keep my eyes of it and I remember trying to unobtrusively touch her coat in passing.
One day, a few weeks later, I was on my way round to my mates house when I met Joanne wearing her coat and as we walked along I couldn't help but notice the way the light caught the material or the lovely swishy/crackly noise the coat made as she walked and I was soon sporting a semi hard on.
She obviously knew what affect her coat was having because she started to tell me how much she loved her coat and how dry it kept her and how she loved the way the light caught it.
By this time I had a raging hard and when she suggested that we take a short cut through some woods I readily agreed and as we entered the wood she took my hand and put it around her waist. I was young, inexperienced and didn't know quite what to do so I carried on walking just holding her around the waist and enjoying, immensely, the feel of the PVC under my hand.
Joann, who was about five years older than me, though had other ideas and stopping suddenly she and took my free hand and pressed it up against her PVC coated breast while her other hand went down to my crotch and stroking me through my jeans kissed me full on the lips. I wasn't that inexperienced and pulled her to me.
After what seemed like an hour, we broke for air and Helen smiling pushed me away from her and unfastened her coat, she was wearing a denim mini skirt and, with me staring like a rabbit caught in headlights, hoisted her skirt up and pulled her pants down to give me my first sight of a woman. She then told me to get down on my knees and pointing to her love lips told me to kiss her.
I needed no prompting and was soon on my knees pleasuring her, she meanwhile pulled the coat shut over my head and that was when I had my first PVC induced cum and was it not good.
I must have been doing something right under that coat because Joanne started to pant and then pulled me tight in and shuddered. After a few seconds she gently pushed me away and started to clean herself up, when she was once again decent she smiled "That was good" then looking down at my cum stained jeans she laughed "was it good for you to" I just nodded but her attention on my groin had started another hard on. Seeing this she reached forward and giving me a quick feel said "Oh someones keen".
She then undid my belt and top button then unzipping my fly she pushed my jeans and pants down to my knees, kneeling in front of me she pulled her hood up and then leaned forward and gave my cock a quick kiss before slipping her lips around it and slowly licked and sucked me to another full erection she then knelt back and smiling at me took the sleeve of her coat and pulled it over her hand like a glove she then gripped my cock and started to slowly wank me.
As you can imagine it was only a matter of seconds before I was ready to cum but she was ready and as I shot a considerable amount of cum she directed it over her PVC covered breasts and the sight of it dribbling down the shiny waterproof material started to give me another stiffy, however Joanne had other ideas.
When I had quite finished she stood up and gripping me round the back of my head directed me to her cum soaked coat "Clean it up Mike, clean all your cum of my coat now and we will do this again" I needed no second bidding and tentatively stuck my tongue out and tasted my own cum for the first time, not unpleasant at all.
After I had cleaned her coat to her satisfaction we proceeded home and I collected my mate and we went for a game of football.
We met a few times afterwards and Joanne let me wear her coat and introduced me to the great joys of dressing in skirts etc. but a few months after this incident shegot promotion and left to work in another town and I didn't see her again.
kinkycumbria

Re: My first experience

Post by kinkycumbria »

great story i had a raging stiffy reading it
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

A little confused; Who the heck is Helen?

Or, have we confused a couple of stories?
merv

Post by merv »

again I feel uncomfortable with stories of under age sex but hey each to their own I guess, will leave it to the discretion of the admin if they are happy with such things
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

blackmacjay wrote:A little confused; Who the heck is Helen?

Or, have we confused a couple of stories?
Sorry my mistake Heather was another place another time
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

merv wrote:again I feel uncomfortable with stories of under age sex but hey each to their own I guess, will leave it to the discretion of the admin if they are happy with such things
If it makes you feel less uncomfortable I was two months short of being 16
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Really enjoyed your story,Many Thanks...