cats and Dogs

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubbermackintosh

cats and Dogs

Post by rubbermackintosh »

It was raining cats and dogs but I just had to get to the shops or go hungry.

I grabbed for my shiny black hooded PVC mackintosh and boots and set off on the half mile walk. The rain beat down on my hood and ran down my coat, dripping off the hem onto my boots as I walked along. It really was a filthy night.

I reached the shops and entered the small local supermarket. Once inside I lowered my hood to see better what I was buying but my mackintosh was so wet that a trail of drips followed me round.

After a few minutes I noticed a bloke who seemed to be watching me. Every time that I looked he was there. Not up close but at a distance from where he could observe me. I thought that I would test my theory that I was being watched and followed.

I turned the end of one aisle, waited a few seconds, turned round and returned the way that I had come. At the turn of the aisle I walked straight into him and dropped my basket of shopping. As I bent down to pick up the basket he bent down too and I felt his hand run down my sleeve.

“Nice coat” he said as I stood up. His hand stroked my bum.

This guy fancies me, I thought to myself, or maybe he just fancies my shiny black coat. He kept his distance after the first encounter and I paid for my things, raised my hood and stepped out into the rain again.

I was about half way home when a car whooshed by and soaked me from head to foot. The car stopped a little way up the road and as I came up to it the window opened.

“Sorry” said the driver “can I give you a lift?”

It was the bloke from the shop. I got in the car and he leant over to help me with the seat belt. It was just an excuse to run his hands over my coat again.

I told him where I lived and he drove me home. When we got there he made pretence of undoing my seat belt but really he was feeling my coat again so I thought that I might raise the stakes a bit.

“Coming in for a coffee?” I asked. He accepted without hesitation.

Up in my flat I showed him to the living room and went into the kitchen to put the shopping down and put the kettle on. I felt his hands on my bum stroking the PVC material of my mackintosh.

I backed him up against the sink and rubbed my bum against his crotch.

I told him to go and sit down while I get out of these wet things and went to my bedroom. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and dried off my mackintosh, then slipping out of my clothes I put the mackintosh and boots back on.

He was sat on my sofa so I sat next to him. I could feel my nipples starting to press against the inside of my coat and I was getting a bit moist down below. He put an arm round me and pulled me towards him to kiss me. I dropped a hand to his crotch and gasped as I felt an enormous cock through his trousers.

As I unzipped him his cock sprang out. It must have been a full nine inches long and thick too. I spat on it and started to wank him.

Bad move. He was so aroused that it only took a few strokes and he blew a great gusher of spunk all over my mackintosh. I knew that I was in control and I told him to lick it all off. As he started to do as he was told I wrapped my arms round him and pulled his face right in against my spunk covered tits.

After a few seconds I let him come up for air and grabbed his cock again. It was still fairly stiff but not enough to fuck me without some further stimulus.

I pushed him back and got his cock between my rubber boots and started to tease him with them. I watched his cock grow back to its full size and the eye opened. Suddenly he was spurting spunk again all over my boots this time.

Was I ever going to get a fuck if he was going to keep coming so quickly against my coat and boots?

Time for a change of tactics.

“Do you always cum so often and so much?” I asked him but he didn’t answer.

“Is it me or my mackintosh that turns you on?” “Both” he said.

“Would you like to wear my mackintosh?” He blushed deep red.
“I’ll take that as a Yes” I said as I started to undress him.

As soon as he was naked I took my mackintosh off and gave it to him. “Put it on then” I said. He needed no second telling.

I lay back on the sofa and he started to rub my mackintosh over my body. The lovely shiny black PVC slid over me. The sensation was divine. He brushed the material across my tits and my nipples started to stiffen.

Leaning across, he took one nipple in his mouth and started to suck on whilst his arm dropped down between my legs and I felt the smooth PVC caressing my cunt lips. I had never felt so aroused and suddenly I ejaculated over my own coat.

I rolled him on top and ordered him to fuck me as hard and as long as he liked. I had never experienced as long a cock before as he pounded into me and I orgasmed again.

Suddenly he pulled out and his giant cock waved ominously over me. I saw it coming. The first jet of his spunk hit me full in the face. So did the second and the third. The fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh jets sprayed my bare tits. I was smothered with his cum and I wanted more.

I excused myself and went to the bedroom. I was still wearing my shiny black boots. In my wardrobe I had a bright red shiny PVC mackintosh and matching rain hat. I put them both on and returned to the sofa.

“Now fuck me properly” I told him.

His cock was soon up to its full majesty again. I opened my legs and pulled him into me. The sound of the two PVC coats thrashing against each other was fantastic as we fucked in every position imaginable for what seemed like ages. Actually it lasted about an hour and I lost count of the number of times that I orgasmed.

I am no virgin but up to that night I had never realised that PVC coats could be such a sexual stimulus but my eyes were opened.

He left around midnight and I staggered to bed.

The next morning Roger in the flat below mine gave me a wink as I left for work. It was still raining and I wore my black hooded mackintosh again.

When I came home in the evening there was a knock on the door. It was my downstairs neighbour. He was wearing a long shiny black rubber mackintosh, sou’wester hat and rubber wader boots. His erect cock was poking out from the front of his coat.

“I heard you at it last night” he said “You kept me awake and I had to wank myself all over this coat”

“Come in and let me wank you off so that you cum all over my coat this time” I said to him “but let me go to the bathroom first”

In the bathroom I quickly stripped off before putting my mackintosh and boots back on.

Then I took him in hand. What a shock. His cock was bigger and longer than the one the previous evening.

I spat on it to lubricate my strokes. His breathing grew faster and his spunk flew out. I felt the shots hitting my mackintosh. Splat! Splat! Splat! Great globs of the stuff all over my coat.

I pulled him to me and rubbed myself against him spreading the spunk across both our coats.

“God! I’ve wanted to do that for ages” he said. “I’ve watched you going in and out in your black mackintosh and your red one and wanked myself over the sight of you”

“You’ve been wanked over me now so fuck me hard” “A girl has needs too” I told him. He didn’t need a second asking.

I took him to my bed and we lay together all night in our mackintoshes.

He became a regular visitor after that night and three months later we decided that it was stupid to pay two lots of rent and he moved in.

Roger and I have been together now for nearly six years and we have built up a wardrobe full of PVC and rubber gear of all sorts for use indoors and outdoors.

Life’s amazing.
hotwilly

Re: cats and Dogs

Post by hotwilly »

Lovely story - lucky Roger (& you) to find somebody who loves PVC mac's so much
Thank you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

and the otehr guy has he joined in since then?
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Love the story, just wish it had been me that met you ;)
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

and the otehr guy has he joined in since then?

Yes he has but he prefers Roger to me. I first caught them at it when I had been for a girl's night out and came home to find them sucking each other off in their black macks in the shower. I could write an entire story about that phase of my life.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Yes he has but he prefers Roger to me. I first caught them at it when I had been for a girl's night out and came home to find them sucking each other off in their black macks in the shower. I could write an entire story about that phase of my life.
[/quote]

Please do...…………….
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)