Rubber Waders Part 4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Sbrmacfanman

Rubber Waders Part 4

Post by Sbrmacfanman »

Rubber waders. Part 4

I was woken up by Kate as she bought me a cup of tea.
She said, "Well, how was your first full night session, enjoy it?"
"Very much so, thankyou, after I had relaxed and slowed my breathing down."
"Good, now we have a very full day so strip off and relax in the shower while I fetch you something to
wear." As I was towelling myself down after an invigerating shower and shave, Kate came in and handed me
a bundle of things to wear, saying, "put these on, and after breakfast you will wash-up, tidy the lounge
and clean all the rubber and PVC we were wearing last night. Later if I'm pleased, we will run through
what you learned last night and if you pass and I'm happy we'll might dress as couple of ladies and
enjoy an afternoon at a country house."
The clothes were a black and white rubbermaids outfit which I soon put on and went into the kitchen
to join Kate. She wasn't there but a note on the table said she would be back in a couple of hours and
expected everything to be clean and tidy. I hurried a bowl of cereal and got to work. I particually
enjoyed cleaning the rubber and PVC clothes and was busy finishing putting away the vacuum when
Kate returned, dressed in her leather coat and boots.
"I hope everything is finished, Paula as I will disappionted if it's not," she said and went around each
room to check.
"Very good Paula."
She then ran me through all the things we did last night adding one or things and she was very pleased a
my progress to acting like a woman. She told me to wait in the kitchen while she decided what I would
wear for the rest of the day. A few minutes later she called out to me to present myself in the bedroom
in my rubber suit and riding boots.
Dressed in my riding boots and rubber suit I went into the bedroom.
She was sat in a chair dressed in her black PVC mackintosh and her feet resting up on the set of
drawers.
"What do think to these? pointing to her feet. I've bought myself a pair of rubber riding boots."
I moved over to her and started rubbing my hands up and down the boots said, "they are fantastic,
where did you get them?"
"From the Garden centre that has a Country Clothing outlet, and I picked up this as well, just to look
the part," showing me a new riding crop. "Also I saw a notice about some horse trials in a few weeks and
I expect there will be plenty of mackintoshes and boots so I thought we might dress up and go, what do
you think?"
"Sounds a great idea but I don't think I'm up to going dressed as woman."
"You don't have to if you have any doubts, we have plenty of time to get you ready and we could put on
our boots and suits and our mackintoshes, we wouldn't look out of place among the horsey types would
we?"
"No we wouldn't, lets do it."
"My thoughts exactly," and she went over to the wardrobe and rummaged through the mackintoshes
and lifted out a putty coloured riding mackintosh, "this is far to big for me but should fit you OK and
if I could, I would love to wear your 3/4 mackintosh.
" Now we shall finish dressing", she said. And Kate helped me into the long riding mackintosh,
buttoning it up and fastening the belt tightly. It came down to just below my riding boots. I of course
helped her into my 3/4 mackintosh.
" I think we will look just right for the horse trials, don't you?"
" Perfect," I replied, " but I would like to see you in a proper riding mackintosh while we are at the
horse trials".
"That's a thought. Look while we're dresssed like this let's have lunch and plan the outing."
As we walked into the kitchen Kate was rubbing my backside and saying, "you certainly know how to
please me."
" I feel the same pleasure when I'm with you."
So we both stood and had lunch and while we were tidying up Kate's phone went off, and reading it
said, "I've had a text reminding me of an appointment at the hairdressers this afternoon, hope you
don't mind."
"Course I don't, how about I drop you off and I'll go home and get a few more things and if you give
me a call I'll come and pick you up and maybe go out for a meal."
" You have a deal on one condition."
"And that is?"
" You meet me wearing your mackintosh and riding boots with only your rubber underwear beneath!"
"That is a deal, and I hope you will be wearing your shiny black PVC mackintosh and a pair of shiny
black boots."
" OK, lets get you changed and fastened up."
I took off the riding mackintosh and boots and my rubber suit and wearing only my rubber pants I pulled
back on my riding boots and slipped into my long mackintosh. Kate had removed the 3/4 mackintosh
and her leather boots. She had her black leather skirt on so she zipped up her black patent boots and
slipped on the PVC raincoat. I dropped her off at the hairdressers and went home. Tidyed up and
checked everything was okay, put some things in a bag. I had an idea that I would run past Kate that
hopefully we would bring us closer.
I was in luck and found a parking space close to the hairdressers and mulled over the idea and the
more I thought the better it got. I saw Kate coming out and flashed my lights and she came walking
over. She looked great in her shiny raincoat and boots. Getting in the car, "I like your hair by the way,
that style really suits you and you look very attractive in your outfit."
She lent over and kissed me saying, " Thankyou for the compliment Paul and I'm very pleased with my
hair. Did you get your things and was everything alright at your house."
" Yes and yes, I also had an idea and if you agree I would love to do it."
" I can't wait to hear it, tell me now."
" I'd like a coffee first."
" Drive us back to my place then and I'll get the coffee on."
Sitting in the kitchen with the coffee in front of us I said, " I was thinking about you not having a riding
mackintosh for the horse trials and if you are in agreement we could visit 'Weathervain' in Richmond
and let me buy you one and maybe stay overnight at a hotel and visit Kew Gardens as well. What do
you think?"
Kate looked at me and a big smile appeared on her face and said, " That is a lovely idea but I would
only agree if you let me pay for the hotel and we make it two nights and in a double room."
"Deal", I replied.