The Interview

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
HeatherluvsPVC

The Interview

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

THE INTERVIEW

This my first attempt at fiction, any errors are my own and there are probably many, so please be understanding, any comments would be gratefully appreciated.

Until I went for this interview I was, to my friends and family, a relatively normal 20 year old 1st year Corporate hospitality and catering student. My one wee guilty secret was my love of wonderful, gorgeous, sexy PVC clothes which I had only become aware of myself 9 months previously.

How this came about was I had started uni and had moved into the halls of residence and seeing that I shared the shower facilities with four other girls I knew I would either have to go out and buy a dressing gown or, as I saw one of the girls do, use a coat as a robe. I had forgotten my dressing gown but luckily my 'Aunt Jenny' had bought me a rubber lined 1970's navy blue maxi PVC raincoat in a charity shop and thinking it would do in keeping me dry had got it for me for a fiver.
At this point I might as well explain that I had lived with my 'Aunt' for the last two years after my Mum had died in a car crash, and as my Mum and Dad had separated when I was born and my Dad was somewhere in Australia my Mums pal Jenny had looked after me.
Anyway back to the coat, I hadn't even had a chance to try it on before she had packed it away in my luggage. Anyway the first night I had a shower I had taken the coat to act as a dressing gown as I didn't want to put on my dirty clothes after my shower so after a long hot shower I towel dried myself then slipped on my coat for the very first time and gasped. Well you can imagine my surprise, and since you are reading this in a forum for rainwear lovers, delight as the cold rubberised lining caressed my skin the feelings that coursed through my body were unlike anything I had experienced, the soft, cold material seemed to caress my naked skin and at each caress it would send an electric shock direct to my sex. I swear I would have cum there and then but I heard voices which brought me back to my senses. I quickly did the belt up and grabbing my towel, shampoo etc. opened the door and hurried back to my room but god the soft rubber lining felt so good against my bare skin that by the time I had reached my room I was soaking wet, and not from the shower, I barely had the presence of mind to shut and lock my door before I collapsed onto my bed and squeezed my breasts through this amazing material, soon though my right hand had moved down to my crotch and I started rubbing my sex, using the wonderful sexy, slippery, smooth material to give me a mind shattering, and life changing experience ….... my first ever PVC climax.
I lay there afterwards shattered but incredibly satisfied none of my previous experiences (admittedly few) came anywhere near and I had never ever felt so good or sated, I wrapped myself in this wonderful garment of pure sensual delight and brought myself to a second climax by gently stroking my nipples and luxuriating in the smells and sounds of my coat, eventually dropping off for a deep and satisfying sleep, waking up an hour later wet, sticky and hot but still aroused enough to satisfy my new found lust for the third time, eventually I got up and took the coat of carefully hanging it on a hanger and noticing my sex juices smeared over the crotch area I carefully sponged it clean, even this contact with the coat sent a shiver up my spine and I was sorely tempted to slip it on and start again.
Well that was the start of my love for this incredible material and I was soon experimenting and finding that not only did I love the smell and texture I also loved the way it ebbed and flowed as it caught the light, almost like it was a thick glossy liquid that moulded itself to whoever was wearing it, so much did I like the look that I bought a small electric glitter ball and was soon bringing myself of by pulling the curtains, putting on my coat over my naked body, turning off the lights, switching on the glitter ball and some music the dancing and fondling myself in front of a full length mirror. I also accessed my computer finding images. stories and retailers for this wonderful sexy material. The stories were, mostly, disappointing dealing as they did with male fantasies, cross dressers being forced to dress and serve masters or mistresses. Only a few touching on the sensual and electrifying touch of PVC on a female body, the few stories that featured girls being awakened to the joys of PVC and serving dominant masters and/or mistresses fascinated me and I frequently brought myself of imagining that I was that girl.
The images, apart from those on retail sites, were again somewhat disappointing, mostly submissive men dressed, badly, in tight slutty PVC skirts, dresses or as maids. However some of the men were quite pretty and they soon were part of my fantasies as were some of the models on the retail sites and I spent many an evening wearing my coat and bringing myself of to the images of coats, skirts, dresses and sexy panties, sometimes I fantasised that I was servicing the models with my fingers and/or tongue other times I imagined myself wearing the clothes. I even went as far as purchasing a dildo to heighten these experiences, but more about this later.
At this point I must admit that although not a virgin my sexual experience was somewhat limited, I had, had, sex with 2 boys but only in the missionary and doggy positions and I had gone down on one of them, but not to the point of allowing him to cum in my mouth. I had also wanked both of them of and had allowed one to bring me of with their tongue. (this was probably the best cum I'd had). I had never had any experiences with girls, I come from a small village in Scotland and had never had the opportunity, but I got very aroused when reading stories and/or looking at pictures that contained girl/girl action, particularly when there was a dom/sub element involved but anyway back to my awakening PVC desires.
I decided that the feelings when wearing my coat were to intense to wear it outside so I bought a ¾ length shiny red rubberised raincoat for wearing and despite it having a boring cotton lining I enjoyed wearing it, especially the, not so, occasional looks I got from men and women or when I caught my reflection in shop windows on sunny days, the way the light caught the material always sent a wee tingle to my crotch and many a shopping trip was cut short as I needed to go home to relieve myself. I also started to go for long walks in the rain hoping to see other people wearing shiny coats, a disappointedly rare occasion but when I did see someone, normally another girl, I would then incorporate into my fantasies, which were becoming more and more centered around me being the submissive partner in girl on girl action. (I put this down at the time to the lack of stories/pictures and clothes that were male/female orientated)
So my first year at Uni. was coming to an end with me single but sexually satisfied in my 'secret' PVC world and a bit concerned that my PVC fun might be curtailed as I would have to move out of the halls and into a shared flat.
A week before the end of term I collected my mail and in amongst the normal rubbish I found an intriguing flyer.
Tired of sharing a flat?
Professional woman requires a live in house sitter.
Free lodgings and a small wage together with a self contained apartment.
Duties will include keeping her house clean and tidy as well as helping out at parties and dinners.
Applicants must be able to cook.
Interested !!!!
Interviews being held at the the Crown Hotel this Friday at 11:00am

Could this be the answer to my dilema, I could cook, at home I'd worked in a local hotel for three years, first as a waitress but then helping in the kitchen and eventually being allowed to cook on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings so I decided to apply.
The morning of the interview was one of these wonderful showery/sunny/windy days, perfect for shiny rainwear lovers, wet enough to wear a rain coat but with the added thrill of seeing the light playing on the material. I left early wearing my red coat over a grey skirt suit and plain white blouse. I really shouldn't have because I was getting good views of my coat in the shop windows and I was certain I got a glimpse of someone turning into a shop wearing a black shiny coat so I was already feeling slightly hot and bothered when I arrived, five minutes early, and after hanging my wet coat on a hook reported to reception and was told by 'Margaret' the receptionist to take a seat.
I was nervously looking around, and noticing that I seemed to be the only one there, when a strikingly beautiful blond haired woman in her late twenty's and wearing a tightly belted, full length, double breasted and storm vented shiny black coat, (well which of you wouldn't have noticed) enter the hotel and approach reception, the receptionist stood straighter and nodded in my direction.
I could hardly believe it when this vision in glossy black approached me. ''Hi are you here for the job?'' I scrambled to my feet, it seemed wrong to sit in her presence, and nodded. I was rewarded with a startling smile. ''Good I appreciate punctuality in my girls'' she turned to the receptionist ''Daisy”, (her name badge said Margaret?) “I'll be requiring room service later on'' the receptionist seemed to me to do a slight curtsy ''Certainly Miss Jones, whenever it suits you'' Miss Jones? turned on her heel and walked over to the lifts, I scrambled to follow her. When we were in the lift, which was mirrored on three sides, I could barely restrain myself from touching her coat. ''I hope you don't mind if we talk in my room, much more private than downstairs, also I need to hang up my coat” I think I just nodded, I was captivated by the reflections of the lights on the glossy surface of her coat and the reflections in the mirrors and the distinctive rustle of the material whenever she moved. ''Do you have a coat, or umbrella, I don't see your jacket being damp'' This time I managed to speak ''Yes'' I realised that I didn't know how to address her and settled for a belated ''Miss Jones, I have a raincoat hanging in reception'' ''Oh was that the pretty red one'' I couldn't believe that she had noticed. ''Yes Miss Jones'' it seemed natural to address her properly The rest of that short journey was spent in silence, me trying very hard not to be caught ogling Miss Jones and hoping that the wetness between my legs wasn't obvious, I had, as already stated, fantasised about other females but this was the first time I had got physically aroused in real life, I had never before felt so attracted to another female, In my fantasies about making love to a woman with both of us dressed in shiny PVC I had never put a face to my lover, I had always rationalised this as making love to the clothes and imagining the sounds, feel and smell of PVC rather than any deep lesbian desire, but looking at this goddess in shiny black PVC I knew that my lesbian desires went deeper and that if she made a pass at me I would respond.
We eventually arrived at her floor and I, naturally, allowed Miss Jones to exit first and following her along the corridor I continued to unobtrusively, or so I thought, ogle her in all her shiny and rustling glory.
We arrived at her suite and as I followed her into the room Miss Jones removed her coat and hung it on a hanger on the back of the door, god did she not look just as good in a knee length shiny black leather skirt and lemon blouse. “Sorry pet, would you mind if I go and freshen up” with that she headed for the bathroom. I waited till I heard a tap running then trembling with anticipation, and fear, I went to look at the most beautiful and sexy coat I had ever seen. I couldn't resist touching it, it felt as good as it looked and I had to bury my face in it's soft shiny folds so that I could smell that unmistakable aroma of rubber and PVC there was also the delightful aroma of the recent wearer. I so wanted to try it on and bring myself of but the sound of the toilet flushing brought me back to my senses and I just had time to sit on one of the two leather sofa's before the bathroom door opened and Miss Jones returned and sat opposite me. “ Well lets get the boring part over, I need someone to look after my house I'm willing to pay £50.00 a week plus bed, board and since you will be doing my cleaning and helping me when I entertain I will supply appropriate clothing, is that agreeable?” I was astonished. “Yyyes Miss Jones, that would be great” She smiled “Good, now I also need someone trustworthy as I am away on business a lot and there are other duties I will expect you to perform so I need to ask you some personal questions and I need absolute honesty from you” I don't think I got fully past the bit about her being away a lot as, I immediately realised that I would have plenty of time to dress in PVC I did however mange to nod “Yes Miss Jones” She smiled “Okay, do you have a regular boyfriend” Strangely I wasn't offended by such a personal question and answered honestly “No” “Girlfriend then” This time I hesitated...was this a pass, could this goddess be gay and interested in me? “No” Miss Jones reached forward and took my hand “Listen pet I know a surprisingly lot about you, I haven't just invited anyone to interview, I've had the three most likely candidates screened and you are the strongest, I know your name is Jennifer, bur you prefer to be called Jenny, I also know that you have no close family and that you are studying Corporate hospitality with catering and that you have cooking experience from working in a hotel, you have also shown signs that you have the interests and attributes for the post, however if at any time you wish to back out that's fine. Nothing that's said in here will go any further, but if you are honest with yourself this is the biggest opportunity of your life to explore who and what you are, so are you a virgin” I felt myself blushing “No Miss Jones” For some reason I felt I had to justify myself ”I've had two boyfriends” Miss Jones smiled “Whatever, Now you are attracted to PVC, that much was obvious with your reaction as I came in to the hotel and the way you ogled me in the lift and it was further confirmed when you immersed yourself in the heady aroma when I was in the bathroom, now the question is are you brave enough to admit this fetish and tell me when and how you became interested in PVC or are you going to deny it and continue playing your own little solitary games, in simple terms own up or get out?” Miss Jones sat forward and looked me straight in the eye. “Well pet” It took me all of ten seconds to decide and I found myself telling this near stranger my tale as I have told you. (but for some reason missing out my growing lesbian desires) Miss Julie didn't interrupt until I had finished then she smiled “Good girl, that just confirms my information, now the next question is what are you going to do about your fetish?” I sat in stunned silence while she continued ”I also adore the smell and feel of shiny leather, rubber, latex and PVC but I have special needs and desires and I get that from training and owning submissive boys and girls but, here is where you have to be honest with yourself, only those that submit freely to me,which means they have to surrender themselves physically, sexually and mentally, can you do that Julie, can you commit yourself to obey my commands without question, submit yourself to any punishment I deem necessary, You, I can tell are naturally submissive and are also bi-sexual or possibly lesbian but are you brave enough to admit it”. I was astounded, (I was also soaking wet) I had only met her 10 minutes ago and she was pushing all the right buttons, I knew she was right, I was so wet I was sure it showed through my skirt. Miss Jones must have seen it in my face because she smiled “Actually pet, don't answer just get on you knees” I obeyed, it felt right to do as this goddess wanted. “Not like that pet, I want you to grasp, you ankles and kneel up straight” I did as commanded. Miss Jones smiled “Good girl, now don't move” she reached forward and using only the back of her hand gently brushed my left nipple. I let out a moan, it felt so good. Miss Jones leant forward and kissed me, opening and invading my mouth with her delectable tongue. Sitting back she undid my blouse and stroked my left nipple through my bra. “You like that pet, don't you. I moaned “oh yes” she slipped her hand under my breast and 'popped' it out of the cup and again stroked it “You like that don't you” I moaned again “Oh yes” she then took my nipple between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed “Now pet answer properly” I was baffled for about a second, then I knew what this goddess required from me “Yes Mistress” She stopped stroking me and sat back “Good girl now tell me what it is you want” My mind flooded with all the stories I'd read and I felt that my future depended on my answer “I want you to take me Mistress, I love you playing with my tits. I want to be your lesbian slave”. My Mistress, as she now was, stood and walked slowly round me as though inspecting a new object, she stopped behind me and I felt her pulling my blouse of over my shoulders so that my arms were restrained, then unhooking my bra she reached round and cupped both breasts while her thumbs rolled over my nipples causing me to moan in pleasure. “Let me explain pet, you are sexually submissive which means you will naturally submit to a dominant person whether they be male or female, do you understand” What she said made perfect sense, I knew she was right, I had never felt so sexy or wanton, kneeling at the feet of this goddess felt right. “Oh yes Mistress” Mistress stopped her ministrations and came back round and sat in front of me and taking my chin in her hand she looked into my eyes. “Good now the other thing is that being sexually submissive does not mean that you are weak or inferior, in fact the opposite is true, you are brave enough to, within set parameters, surrender yourself into the care of another and to become what they wish, do you understand” I wasn't sure, and this must have shown on my face “Okay pet, let me put it another way, you are a smart and beautiful girl who has a fetish for shiny PVC and also happens to be sexually submissive, this does not mean that you are not ambitious or able to hold your own in business or any other aspect of your life, it does mean that you have another side, one which I can help you explore but only if you really want to” I understood now and nodded eagerly. “Yes Mistress” “Good girl, but first you have to accept what you are” “I have Mistress, I am your slave and will do anything to please you” “Ah pet, you are not just my slave, you will submit to other Masters and Mistresses, some of whom I will introduce you to and some who will find you, you will also perform sexual acts with other submissive's, but only on a Master or Mistresses say so, do you now understand” “But Mistress, it's you I want to serve”. “But pet, you don't have a say in this” With that she pulled my blouse back up over my shoulders then took both my nipples between her thumb. and forefinger and started to squeeze and twist them “Now Julie, use your right hand to fuck yourself, I want three of your fingers in your cunt, I want to hear you cum on the count of ten, one” I should have been shocked, but eagerly did as ordered and forced my hand down the front of my skirt “two” I manoeuvred my fingers “three”so that I could fuck myself “four” I pumped my fingers in and out “five” I had to slow down as I nearly came “six” I was struggling to stop myself “seven” I stared moaning “eight” I speeded up “nine” I passed the point of no return “cum” I screamed as waves of pleasure rocked me to my core. I had just wanked myself off at the command of a near stranger and I had never felt so good or right! Mistress Julie gave a last twist to my nipples. “Now slave, clean your fingers with your mouth, taste your own cum. I hastily obeyed, I wasn't a stranger to my own taste and had regularly cleaned my fingers or my vibrator with my tongue but this time was different I was doing it on someone else's order. I stuck all three fingers in my mouth like a cock and proceeded to lick and suck them clean, all the time moaning with desire, I was desperate to show my new Mistress that I could obey her. Mistress again grabbed my, now overtly sensitive nipples “Cum again little one, show Mistress that you can cum on command” I did, I couldn't help myself, I was obeying my Mistress, sucking on my cum covered fingers while my nipples were getting pinched and squeezed and I had never felt so happy, so contented, I was doing what was right. This time I let out a deep throated moan of pure pleasure. Mistress smiled “Oh you are a perfect sub aren't you” I nodded “Yes Mistress, I'll be anything for you” Mistress gave my nipples one last squeeze and smiled. “Oh I know that, but first we will need to clarify your duties, I will employ you on the terms discussed and when in 'normal' society you may call me Miss Jones and I will call you Julie, however when I wish you to serve me in your true role, that of a 'bottom' or sub I will address you by your slave name. As I love nature and see my role as nurturing rather than training I allow my slaves to choose their own names as long as they are related to the garden, which when you hear your chosen name you will immediately stand up straight and curtsy, if I am on my own you will address me as Mistress, or Mistress Rose if I am in company a simple Miss Jones will do, do you understand. “Yes Mistress Rose” “Good, now I've got a message to run, which will take about fifty minutes, so when I'm gone I want you to go and have a shower and think of a name, Daisy, Poppy, Pansy, Violet, Jasmine and Petunia are already in my service. When you are clean go into the bedroom where you will find clothes and appropriate make-up, you will dress and make yourself up to look like the sub I wish you to be and then come back in here and wait.” “Yes Mistress” “Oh and pet, you are now my slave and I forbid slaves to cum without my express permission, do you understand” “Yes Mistress” I made to stand up but Mistress put a hand on my shoulder ”No pet, for now you will, when in my presence, be on all fours” I crawled to the bathroom, stood and then undressed and got into the shower and had a good long hard think. What exactly was I letting myself in for? Did I want to find out? Was I brave enough? Would I make the grade? Could I submit fully….................... What name would I choose? Heather came into my head, I was after all Scottish and had always liked the name, yes Heather would be perfect, and that was it settled, by choosing a name I felt I had committed myself to exploring my newly awakened sexuality. I had a quick but thorough shower, after all I only had a short time to get ready, wrapped myself in a bathrobe and went into the bedroom. My eyes were drawn to the wardrobe door where a short 'Barbie' pink PVC Mac hung with a pair of matching thigh high PVC boots with 5” heels below it on the floor, in front of the boots was a 6” pink plastic cock with a note attached, Insert me into your cunt there was make-up (lipstick, false nails and nail polish) to match the coat and boots. There was also a matching pink shoulder length wig. I looked around and could see no sign of any other clothes. I picked up the plastic cock and inserted it into my moist cunt and did it not feel good, I then took down the coat and felt myself getting even wetter as I slipped it on and fastened it up, pulling the belt tight and letting my body heat warm the cool material, Oh god did it not feel good against my skin, but no, I knew that I must not cum without permission so I sat on the side of the bed and painted my toenails and then with difficulty walked over to the dressing dressing table, (have any of you tried walking with wet toe nails and a 6” cock in you?) where I applied my make-up, the foundation darkened my skin slightly which only emphasised the pink eye shadow and lip gloss. Next I dried my hair and pulled on my wig, taking care to make sure it hid my own hair and was sitting straight. Oh god, did I not look like a slut pink hair, pink lips, pink eyes and the most gorgeous slutty pink plastic coat, did Mistress want me as a slut? My hands strayed to my groin, but no I had to finish getting ready, and beside I wasn't allowed to cum. I looked at the nails, they were at least an inch and a half long and French cut, I had never worn false nails before and carefully read the instructions, applying the glue onto my own nails then holding each nail carefully in position till the glue dried, then I gave each of them three coats of polish. When I was waiting for them to dry I re ran what had happened since I had arrived, one thing struck me as odd, she had said that my story only confirmed her information, did that mean that someone else at uni knew about my fetish and had told Mistress, but who? Also she had addressed the hotel receptionist as Daisy, did that mean she was one of her slaves? I had no time to worry about that though as my nails were now dry so I got up and, again with difficulty, went over to the bed where I sat and picked up my boots I looked at the heel and noticed they were shaped like a cock, with the platform sole shaped like a pair of balls, I couldn't resist giving them a tentative lick I then pulled them on. (I know I should have put them on before my nails, but I managed) Oh god did they feel good, I had never encased my legs in shiny plastic and couldn't resist running my hands down over my shiny legs and down the cock shaped heels, nor could I resist admiring my long pink nails, but I knew it must be nearly time for Mistress to return so I started to walk through to the living room, but as I got to the bedroom door I remembered Mistresses command and got down on all fours and crawled into the room, after all I wasn't sure whether she would have returned. Again I barely managed to stop myself from cumming, if walking teased my cunt crawling was ten times more stimulating, I had to stop three times so that I wouldn't cum. Luckily the room was empty so I crawled to where I had knelt previously and got into position, hands gripped tightly on the cock shaped heels, tits thrust against my PVC coat and head held high for the inspection of my Mistress and I felt good. It took a minute but I eventually saw a pink sheet of paper on the low table next to an open lap top the paper was addressed to Sub Julie. I crawled forward and read. Press enter and follow the instructions on the screen.
I did as commanded and pressed enter a message appeared on the screen,

SUB Julie

IF YOU ARE DRESSED AND READY FOR TRAINING OPEN SKYPE

IF NOT LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN

I pressed to open Skype and returned to my position. Mistress Julie appeared wearing her beautiful black shiny coat and sipping a glass of champagne, when she saw I was on line she picked up a headset earphone and microphone and putting them on spoke to me. “Well done pet, have you chosen a name” “Yes Mistress” “And that name is” “If it pleases Mistress I have chosen Heather” “A pretty name Heather, now are you prepared to enter my service” “Yes Mistress” “Good, but before you commit to me fully I will explain what this entails and I want you to answer that you agree and accept the conditions or tell me if you are uncomfortable” Yes Mistress” “Will you obey me without question” “Yes Mistress” “Do you accept that you will be punished for any disobedience or failures” “Yes Mistress” “The punishments will mainly be in the form of spanking and/or bondage, spankings will either be on your bare bottom or through your skirt and may be administered in private or before an invited audience, bondage will be restricted to wrist, ankle restraints, gags and collars, do you accept these conditions” “Yes Mistress” “You will provide sexual relief to anyone I choose” Yes Mistress” “You will perform oral and/or hand relief if required” Yes Mistress” “You will make your body, including your mouth cunt and arse, available for their pleasure” I paused “Please Mistress I have never had anal sex before” Mistress Rose moved closer to the screen “Do you feel uncomfortable with anal sex” I felt remorse, “I'm worried it will hurt Mistress” Mistress Rose smiled “Very well, we will leave that just now but think about it and when you are ready I will personally take your virgin arse.” A shift changed in my mind then and it was not Julie but Heather who nodded “Yes Mistress, I have thought about it and wish to make my arse available to you and look forward to you taking me” “Good girl, now if you look in the left hand top drawer of the bedside cabinet you will find a bag, crawl over and bring it here” I did as ordered and I kept my swaying arse pointing to the camera and once I got the bag I crawled back making sure Mistress could see down the front of my coat. “Oh Heather you are a tease aren't you, I bet you are nearly cumming” I smiled and licked my lips “I'm nearly cumming whenever I'm in your presence Mistress” Mistress smiled “That Heather, is cheek, and has earned you ten spanks, now in the bag you will find three pairs of handcuffs, a sleep mask and a pair of headphones, I expect to see you kneeling and cuffed, wearing the sleep mask, gag and headphones” with that she switched off. Oh god what had I done, I was expected to restrain myself and effectively make myself deaf and blind and I was going to get spanked, my rational mind said get the hell out but I ignored it, I knew this what I wanted, it took me a few moments to work out how I could obey the instructions, I knelt then put the headphones round my neck and the sleep mask round the top of my head, then I took the first pair of handcuffs and secured my ankles together and secured the second to the chain so that it was a T shape, I secured the third set to my left wrist then pulled the sleep mask over my eyes and the headphones over my ears I then attached the second set to the thirds chain, this was slightly awkward as was securing my right wrist but eventually I was as my Mistress had ordered. Strangely enough I was not worried, I trusted Mistress. I must have been like this for about five minutes when I heard through my headphones Mistresses voice. “Now Heather, kneel up straight and referring to our conversation I want you to tell me who and what you are” I did as ordered I knelt up as straight as I could while gripping the heels of my boots “I am Heather, a slut and slave, I am owned by Mistress Rose and will obey her in all things, I will provide hand and oral relief to whoever Mistress desires, I will also allow my mouth, arse and cunt to be used if so ordered, If Mistress desires I will gladly accept whatever punishment she deems fit, whether it be a hand spanking on my bare arse or through my skirt or to be restrained in bondage, I will do and wear whatever Mistress wishes and I do so of my own free will.” “No Heather, what you are is a sub, or a bottom, you are not a slut or slave e unless a Mistress or Master wishes it, do you understand? I felt ashamed, but I also understood, I started again “I am Heather, a bottom or sub, I wish to be controlled by Mistress Rose and will obey her in all things, I will provide hand and oral relief to whoever Mistress desires, I will also allow my mouth, arse and cunt to be used if so ordered, If Mistress desires I will gladly accept whatever punishment she deems fit, whether it be a hand spanking on my bare arse or through my skirt or to be restrained in bondage, I will do and wear whatever Mistress wishes and I do so of my own free will.”Very good Heather, now I want you to open your mouth relax and enjoy what is about to happen” I obeyed and realised I was no longer alone as I felt something round and smooth entering my mouth and being secured behind my head, now I was also dumb. What happened next I can only describe as mind blowing. First a pair of hands started to caress my tits through my coat, this caused me to whimper in lust, then I felt the hem of my coat being lifted ( I realised there must be more than one person in the room) and a hand gripped the base of the dildo and started to slowly fuck me with it as the hands playing with my tits found my nipples and squeezed them hard, I whimpered into my gag. “Do you want more Heather” I moaned and nodded and a hand was slipped inside my coat. “Do you want slaves Daisy and Violet to make you cum” I continued nodding and moaning as the hand stroked my left nipple ( was Daisy the receptionist) “Do you want to submit to their lesbian desires” I was nodding frantically and moaning into my gag as my other nipple received the same attention “Do you want to be their lesbian plaything” I was shaking with lust and desire as my nipples were rolled between a thumb and forefinger I nodded frantically, at that point I didn't care, I needed to cum. “Very well then Heather, you may cum” and god did I not explode as the dildo speeded up and my nipples were pinched. As I was coming down from my explosive cum I felt my gag getting removed and in it's place a moist cunt I tentatively stuck my tongue out and tasted my first woman. Oh god did it not taste good, I loved it and when I felt two hands pulling my mouth into the sopping cunt I didn't resist I moved with the hand up and down, in and out I didn't care I licked, I swallowed I licked again, I felt her come, her nectar filled my mouth and I swallowed and licked and swallowed and licked. The hands moved from the back of my head to the side and gently pulled me away and Mistresses voice came through my headphones “Did you enjoy that ” I nodded “Answer me properly” I had forgotten that I wasn't gagged “Yes Mistress” “Did you enjoy licking Violet's cunt” “Yes Mistress” “Well thank her properly” I knew what was expected “Thank you Violet for allowing me to pleasure you with my tongue” “Now I want you to lick out Daisy, so ask her nicely” “May I pleasure you with my tongue Daisy”. This time I needed no guidance as her wet cunt was pressed to my lips, I licked it from stem to stern then pushed my tongue in like a small cock and lapped up her juices which although different (slightly saltier) from Violet's were no less enjoyable. As Daisy neared her cum she gripped my head and pulled it in tight as Violets hands worked on my tits. I was in sexual heaven and was starting to cum when Mistresses voice came through “ Did I give you permission to cum Heather”. I moaned with desire, I so wanted to cum but Mistress wasn't allowing me and I knew I must obey. I concentrated on my task and tried to ignore the sensations coming from my tits but god was it not difficult, thankfully Daisy started to cum and I was able to concentrate on drinking all of her juices. As Daisy pulled her cunt from my face, Violet let go of my tits. “That was well done Heather and as a reward I want you to ask Violet and Daisy to lick and bite your nipples till you cum, but remember you cum only when I say”. I nodded “Yes Mistress, Daisy, Violet could you please lick and kiss my nipples until Mistress allows me to cum” I surrendered myself as two sets of hands and lips and two tongues got to work on me I writhed, I moaned, I panted like a bitch in heat I wanted to cum, I couldn't, Mistress had me totally in her control then I heard the magic word ”Cum” I screamed, I whimpered, I shook as I came and collapsed in a heap. “Well done Heather, as a reward, we will loosen your restraints and then, when I tell you to,you can remove your blindfold.” It took a few moments for the handcuffs to be removed and some help from unseen hands for me to kneel but I somehow resumed my position, hands on heels and knelt up straight. A few moments later a hand was placed under my chin and I was kissed, I didn't know who it was but I didn't care, I opened my lips and allowed my mouth to be invaded by a hard probing tongue, the kiss seemed to last for ever as my teeth, and tongue were fully explored eventually the kiss ended but not before my bottom lip was lightly bitten, the lips moved to nibble my ear and I heard a voice in my ear. “Thank you Heather, you were so good” I felt a hand being place around the back of my head and I was kissed again, this time I fully responded using my tongue, again she moved round to whisper in my ear “Thank you Heather, it's good to have you join us” I was then left alone until I heard my Mistresses voice “Slowly count to fifty then remove your blindfold Heather”. As I counted I thought of everything that had happened to me, how I had allowed myself to be turned into a slave and I felt myself getting wet, I knew that it was right, this was what I was and I wouldn't change. When I reached fifty I opened my eyes and saw the smiling face of my Mistress in her wonderful coat looking out from the laptop. She raised her glass to me “You have done well Heather, now are you still willing to enter my service” I nodded “Yes Mistress, if you will have me” “Good, now a taxi will come to pick you up at 4 o-clock so I want you go and have a shower and dress back into your own clothes, except for your new coat which you will wear, you will leave your flat keys as you will no longer be staying at your flat, do you understand” “Yes Mistress” “The taxi will take you to a friend of mine who will measure you up for your uniforms and other clothes, you will obey her as you would me, do you understand” “Yes Mistress” Finally you will find three small padlocks on the dressing table, these you will insert into the eyelets you will find on the cuffs and the neck of your coat, my friend has the keys is that clear to you” “Yes Mistress” “Good now tell me your instructions” “I will have a shower and dress in my own clothes except for my new coat which I will fasten at the neck and cuffs with the padlocks, I will leave my flat keys as I no longer need them, a taxi will collect me at 4 o-clock and take me to your friend who will measure me for my new uniforms and other clothes, I will obey her as I would you” Mistress Rose grinned
“Very good Heather, after you have been measured you will be driven to my house, there you will find that all your belongings will be in your room, I will be arriving on Sunday at twelve and I will expect you to be dressed appropriately and to have prepared a light lunch for five, is that clear” “Yes Mistress” with that she smiled once more, leaned forward and and switched of her lap top.
At ten past foure I was sitting in a taxi travelling to an unknown destination, only too aware that the padlocks securing my slutty pink coat were clearly visible to the driver, and I wasn't bothered, I knew what I was and I was proud of it and if truth be told I was already wet thinking of my uniforms and other special clothes and also what I may have to do to Mistresses friend”.

Hopefully to be continued in 'The clothes fitting'
blackmacjay

Re: The Interview

Post by blackmacjay »

I think that I can improve it with some editing and adding paragraphs etc.

Send me an email address as, otherwise, I would have to use this site and that would get boring
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Never mind, I'll send it to the email address found on your account.
irishcagoule

Post by irishcagoule »

Great story Heather
boundmacman

Post by boundmacman »

Great story.
Eagerly waiting the next episode..
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

super stuff sure we will have many chapters to enjoy
debs37

Post by debs37 »

God. At last this site has arrived.
I'll say no more.

Debs x
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

very good story - especially for first attempt.
Looking forward to future chapters / episodes
Thank you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Thanks for all the kind comments, just starting 'The clothes fitting' so don't know how long that will take ..... Heather
Onslow

Post by Onslow »

Don't worry Heather - we can wait ! Great story line & descriptions !