Mike and Linda part-9

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacman

Mike and Linda part-9

Post by shinymacman »

As Linda left work she found herself smoothing down her pvc mac and wishing Mike was doing it for her..On the journey home she was feeling really aroused and hoped Mike would be there because she desperately needed to have sex.. She arrived home and smoothed her mac down once more before opening the door..Mike was standing in the hallway to meet her..She turned to face him and he immediately put his hands round her waist..She reached forward and kissed him hungrily..Mike moved his hands down and started to grope her bottom through the mac..'I'm sorry' Mike said 'but you looked so gorgeous in this mac when I came home this morning and I've had a hard on all day knowing you were wearing it'..She kissed him again said 'It's okay sweetie..She started to undo the buttons on her mac as he moved his hands from her bottom..She took her mac off and he followed her into the main room..'You look just as gorgeous without the mac' he said as he groped her bottom again through the pvc skirt..She faced him again and he started to rub her back through the satin blouse..'You feel as gorgeous as you look' he said..He groped her bottom again as he pulled her in closer..She could already feel his growing erection pressing into her through her pvc skirt..'I'm sorry I wasn't here when you needed me yesterday' Linda said..'It's okay' Mike replied 'you're here now'..Linda moved his hands..She was feeling horny again and she knew she was wet..'I need to go and change my skirt' she said, secretly afraid she might be soaking the inside lining..'Keep the blouse on for me' Mike said..'All right..Just for you' she said with an understanding smile..

Linda went upstairs and Mike followed groping her bottom through her pvc skirt again..She went into her room secretly thinking 'If only he knew how wet I am'..Mike went to his room and undressed..He couldn't cope with his erection for much longer..Linda had left her door slightly open and he could just see inside.. She was now in her underwear and had taken her bra off and put the blouse back on..He went up behind her and started to kiss her neck..'I can't believe how gorgeous you look wearing pvc and satin' he said..She turned and kissed him noticing his erection..'Thank you sweetie' she said..She turned and picked up her pvc skirt off the bed..She was grateful it wasn't wet inside..She put her pvc skirt on a hanger and stretched up to put it in her wardrobe..He came up behind her again and she felt his hand start to grope her breasts through the satin blouse making her nipples harden..'Oh baby you know I like that' she moaned..He gently pushed her on to the bed and she lay down as he got on the bed next to her..He could see that her underwear was soaking..He put his hands between her legs and could feel how wet she really was..'You're soaking baby' ..'How long have you been like this'?..He asked.. 'Oh god baby nearly all day' she groaned..He started to rub and finger her wet vagina making her moan again..His wet hands groped her breasts again through the satin blouse..'Oh god baby I'm so horny..I need you to fuck me in bed tonight' she groaned..'No, you need me to fuck you now' he replied as he helped her take off her soaked underwesr..'And you need me to help you with that now' she gasped as she rolled on top of him and started to rub his pounding erection..' I need to feel you inside me now' she groaned as she straddled him.. 'I can't believe how wet you are honey' he said as he easily and gently penetrated her..She started to ride him as he thrust into her really deeply as her juices immediately began to gush on to his pounding cock..A few seconds later she cried out ' I SO BADLY NEED TO CUM..AAGGHH AAGGHH..MAKE CUM BABY MAKE ME CUM'..She leaned back allowing him to grope her breasts once more..Suddenly, an intense orgasm rushed through her..'AAAGGGHHH.. OH GOD I'M CUMMING ..I'M CUMMING SO HARD' she shouted..He continued thrusting into her and seconds later groaned with relief as he orgasmed deep inside her..She could feel his hot semen being pumped into her and she writhed on top of him throwing her head back and cried out (AAGGHH.. AAGGHH.. AAGGHH..) as she gave in to another orgasm and collapsed on top of him, her body shaking..

She lay on top of him for a while, her body still shaking as her orgasms subsided..'Oh god baby I badly needed that ..I've been needing it nearly all day..I've been feeling so tense and hony..I couldn't sleep last night..I wanted you so badly..I had to masturbate and used my vibrator..I hadn't done that in ages..I even put the white mac on that I wore for you yesterday morning..I orgasmed so hard honey..I soaked the mac..I had to wash it..It's hanging up in the kitchen'..Just then, her vagina started to throb..She quickly started to ride him again gasping and panting heavily and within a few seconds she orgasmed once more..She lay on top of him again allowing the feeling of sexual relief to finaly run through her, knowing that her pent up sexual needs had, for now, been satisfied..'Oh thank you honey..I'm begining to feel much better now' she whispered as the lay together quietly for a while..She rolled off him and looked at the bedside clock..She had already been home for over an hour..'I think we sould get cleaned up' she said..They both dressed and went down stairs..

During the evening Linda felt much more relaxed and fulfilled..They ate, shared some wine and watched TV..Linda went to bed early..She was certain she would sleep that night..'Are you coming up now sweetie'? she asked..I'll be up soon' he replied..'Come to bed with me' she said..'I dont't want to me on my own tonight'..When Mike did go up Linda was already asleep..He undressed and slipped into bed next to her..He fell asleep thinking how sexy she looked in her satin nightdress..

Linda woke up early the next morning feeling better after a relaxing nights sleep...(to be continued, perhaps..)
hotwilly

Re: Mike and Linda part-9

Post by hotwilly »

Thankyou for #9
Nicely written, with pvc involvement as well as sexual content
i enjoyed it - thanks again
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
shinymacman

Post by shinymacman »

Thank you hotwilly..I have got the beginings of part 10 in the pipeline..It begins the morning after part 9 ends..again some sexual content..I haven't yet decided where to take it after that..I'm also aware I could be hogging the stories section of this site, but I think I'll persevere with part 10 when time an imagination allow..
David

Post by David »

Amazing story so far perhaps they could go out for a walk or picnic where there are other people.
Get caught in a torrential downpour/big storm.
Kinky fun ensues.
Could have the possibility of being discovered by other people which in turn would leave open the descriptive genius of what the other
people at the park or walking spot would be wearing as far as rain gear goes.
Which after all the forum was based on our love of all thing rain wear related.
Anyhoo i am rambling 5 stars across the board for a wonderfully written story so far.
shinymacman

Post by shinymacman »

Thank you for your comments David..I'll keep your suggestions in mind and you make a valid point regarding what the forum is based on..Obviously, the stories are based on my own fantasies about women wearing rainwear, or any other pvc/leather clothing and up to now my thoughts have centred around a private/bedroom scenario, but I do like some of your ideas..I admit though that I may not go there in the current run of the stories, but I'll keep posting some more as time allows and the juices of imagination keep flowing..