rainy morning, sunny afternoons

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
sissy_sofi

rainy morning, sunny afternoons

Post by sissy_sofi »

This morning the rain was pouring down and I had my rainsuit on for the walk to and from the bus stops. The world was full of umbrellas, wellies and rainwear. My head was spinning by the time I reached work and I had to chill down and focus before work. In my office I had trouble focusing with my rainwear drying on its hook and taunting me every time I glanced up. The sun broke out in the afternoon and dried up the water on the ground. I glanced at the clock near closing time and I put my raincoat on and rubbed it a bit and smelled it. The sun shined radiantly that afternoon and I walked down to the bus stop. I walked onto the bus and took my seat.
At the next stop a woman wearing a shiny red vinyl trenchcoat and shiny red Hunters got on the bus. She looked familiar some how, but I could not place her. Oh wait, it clued it. Don't sit beside me I thought, I don't want things to get weird when I see her. My head was already spinning with visions in my head of me touching her and getting slapped or me touching her and her kissing me back. All kinds of scenarios played in my head and then she comes closer and sits down beside me. I feel my pants tighten. I try to think about other things but it is hopeless, my mind has been made up and my fetish is now in complete control. I rub my hands on my legs, the urge to touch is strong. I glance over and she looks back, I blush. "Nice classic raincoat you have on, may I?"
What I think to myself. "Ummm."
"My apologies, sorry."
"Quite the down pour this morning."
"Yes, it was."
"The rain was peaceful last night, I slept well."
I wouldn't mind sleeping next to you, I thought.
"That is nice."
"I noticed you are rubbing your legs, are you okay? I am making you feel uncomfortable? I can stop talking or move if you like."
"No that's okay, it is a crowded bus. I will be fine."
"Okay, I know I can be forward at times. I just love my Hunters, don't you?"
"ummm."
"I notice you look at them. So you much find them appealing"
"Yes, I like Hunters. There are so many colour and styles."
"Yes, I have a few pairs."
"A few pairs?"
"Yes, a woman just can't have one pair. She needs to accessorize you know. I have black, red, pink, green and blue. All shiny finish. I could use a few more colours. I need to match my boots with my raincoat."
"What colours don't you have?"
"I need a yellow, orange, purple and white."
"I see, maybe someone could buy you a pair."
"Maybe that someone could be you."
"Maybe."
"Oh, look it's Rain Drops. Come let's go browse."
"Now?"
She pulls the cord for the request stop and gets up. She looks at me. "I'm Alice, and I know we live in the same building."
"Oh you do look familiar. I noticed you in the laundry room a few times. Charles."
"Yes, now let's go shopping."
"Maybe another time."
"Let's go live a little."
She leaves and I follow. We walk towards the store. I grab the door for her and she smiles back. "Thank you."
She leads me and walks towards boots and sits down in a chair. "Yellow, please, size 9."
I grab the yellow boots and get down on my knees. I pause and freeze. I kissed her red Hunters. "Excuse me. I did not say you could. Now the yellow ones, I will allow this mistake once. I know your head is spinning but you must be strong. Now remove my red boots and put on these yellow ones."
"Sorry." I take off her red boots and place them next to the chair. I noticed the store employee smiling at our direction and she walks towards us. "Is there anything I can help you with?" Looking at Alice. "Good to see you here again."
"I could use some polish."
"Yes, I will get some and have it ready for you when you ready to check out. By the way, this is a public place. Please restrain yourselves."
"I will make sure that he does." Alice said. "Now, put on the yellow boots, please."
"Let me gets those. I am Natalie."
I felt relieved and I get up and feel red. My head is spinning and I see all the raincoats, rainboots of the store. I start to walk towards the raincoats. "Charles, what do you think of the boots?"
"Love them, you should get them."
"Do you want anything?"
"A nice raincoat."
"Then pick one out."
I browse around and Alice looks on. "This black trench looks nice." Natalie pauses and waits for me.
"Allow me to take your raincoat."
"Thank you." Placing it and giving it Alice. Natalie puts the raincoat on me and does the raincoat up for me.
"It looks lovely on you."
I look into the mirror and I rub the raincoat bit. Natalie coughs a bit. "I'll get it."
"Let me take those for you. I will have them up front. Feel free to browse if you like."
"Don't know if I have budget for that."
"I know, I hear that a lot here. If you are ready to go I can ring you through."
"Yes." we said in unison.
"Together or separate?"
A pause, "Together." Opps, I think. What have I done.
Alice smiles. "Thank you. You didn't have to."
I pay for the raincoat and the boots, then take the bag. I walk out the door together with Alice. I look into the bag and notice a card. I pick it up and look at it. "What does it say?" said Alice.
"PVC, Puddles and Pints. A social event for rainwear community."
"Aren't you glad you went shopping today?"