Bath Time

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
macsub34

Bath Time

Post by macsub34 »

Once when I was taking my bath prior to going out on New Year's Eve. Sheila came into the bathroom and removed the towels, my protest ignored. Before I had time to get out of the bath she re-entered clad in her thick brown rubber apron.
"I have heard that spanking a wet bottom creates more sting, and I want to try it" she said. Taking her right hand from behind her back I now saw the three tailed tawse in her hand. "Get out of the bath, do not attempt to dry, and get over my lap NOW" she ordered as she sat on the bathroom chair. In short time I was laid over the cold rubber apron and my bottom was being well and truly warmed.
Permitted to stand, she saw my obvious excitement and said "Not now darling, but if you behave well at the party I will wear my rubber mackintosh you like so much when we get home.”
Whilst at the party I said something that upset her, so she whispered in my ear “when we get home , and I have my mack on, you will fetch the rubber martinet and you will be punished with twenty lashes.”
That whip stings plenty I can tell you, but the sight of her in her black satin mack makes it worthwhile suffering the pain.
I spent the evening in trembling excitement and duly received my "punishment" when we got home, followed by a breathtaking finale. A New Year's present I shall treasure (and re-live) for a long time.