My Birthday

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
royalstuart

My Birthday

Post by royalstuart »

Yesterday was my birthday. My girlfriend came into the bedroom wearing her red plastic mac and carrying a package. Undoing the package it revealed a pearlescent blue plastic mac. I removed my nightwear and she helped me into the mac. Then she fastened the poppers from waist to neck up my back. I knew what was coming next - and sure enough the hood was whipped over my head and she proceeded to secure it tightly round my neck. Then I got back onto the bed. She sat on top of me and carefully rolled back the lower part of the mac so that my manhood was accessible. She teased me for a while, although it had responded already to the mac, before sliding it inside her.
"Since it's your birthday we'll do it twice", she said, before I heard her hood being raised. The first time it came quite quickly, but she was soon encouraging a second erection. This time it took quite a while, and by the time I came again I was getting light headed and breathless. She removed her hood and then undid mine. We lay together in our plastic macs and must have fallen asleep. When we woke up, she said to me "That's just a start; I've got something special for you tonight".
And it was - but that is another story outside the scope of these comments
Pvcboy2004

Re: My Birthday

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

wish i can find someone like this.
yellowgirl

Re: My Birthday

Post by yellowgirl »

hope to hear the rest of the story