My adventures in wellies - first post

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Kingofwellies

My adventures in wellies - first post

Post by Kingofwellies »

When I was a kid I always loved wellies. When I became an adult they were an even more important part of my life!

On rainy days I loved nothing more than to get in the car to a nearby forest, pull the knee high green wellies on and have an adventure! I was on a search for the best mud, getting stuck in and sunk to the tops in no time. Once I wss convinced I fou d the best mud there, down came the zip and I jerked off in a wonderful naughty orgasm!

When I discovered the Internet I found it was even more naughty to join this passion with friends. We would together find some mud and get stuck in over our wellies. We also found it fun to swap wellies and enjoy the mud that way. Sometimes we swapped wellies many times, turning each other on more and more with each swap. A few more mud jumps to the top of our boots and we both jacked off into the mud,  a combined salty mess! Glorious.

This continued for a few weekends until we experimented even further.

Sometimes swapping wellies wasn't enough. We started the adventure with one of us pouring sloppy mud into one of the pairz of wellies and have the other person pick a pair who was blindfolded. It was a fun game and always fun to lose as you put your foot into a wonderful, sloppy boot of mud which squelched with every step before you even touched the mud spots. Sometimes I would "cheat" by looking which pair he put the mud in so I could taste the mud first! As the mud reaches the top of the boot covering your trousers, the
urge to cum is too great and I often have to bust a nut straight away!

When it wasn't raining like in the summer, me and my mud pal used to prepare wellies with 'fillings' such as custard. We would go on a welly walk with the thick gloop slipping and sliding around the whole way! It felt sooo great especially after a while when it got hot and we swapped wellies! This happened a few times on our walks but the best part was yet to come. We found a secluded area and realised we were about to burst and emptied the hot custard on each others buldging erections from our wellies, causing our balls to burst and thick cum-strings shooting from our pricks. The thick white strings contrasting with the smooth milky liquid was quite a sight! It was one of the best orgasms of our lives!

But the best experiece we had was after a very messy welly adventure, we sunk lower into the mud so our tracksuit bottoms were completely submerged and our cocks drowned in the black stuff. That was it, I came right there as my wellies were totally redundant and mud filled and stained every part of me. The 2nd time I wore shorts but as I was about to sink lower into the mud my buddy told me to stay still. I felt my shorts and pants pulled down from behind as he shoved something up my ass. I had never been into anal before but as he pushed his horny bullseye wellies into my forbidden hole I felt an incredible sensation I never want to forget. It was like an orgasm that went from my ass all over my body before I came! Clearly loving it he grinded my ass more with the toe of his horny wellies. That was it, I touched my prick and an incredibly intense orgasm racked my body, every nerve stood up in pleasure as mud coated my body and an enormous load of cum leaked from the tip of my cock! I never want to forget it. He took off one welly and I did the same for him, him cuming loudly as he spread his load into his welly!

As we called it a night we splodged around getting out of the mud pit which in itself encouraged another cum. We both came into each others wellies and swapped!