Bonding with Di Part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Sbrmacfanman

Bonding with Di Part 2

Post by Sbrmacfanman »

Bonding with Di Part 2
At home I changed my rubber pants, and over then pulled on a pair of rubber over trousers and
decided on my rubber thigh boots and my shiny black rubber mackintosh, buttoned up and tightly belted
I then pulled on a pair of rubber gloves. I did a bit of housework dressed like this before I made myself
something to eat and then relaxed and waited for DI.
She let herself in about seven o'clock after ringing the door bell, 'Hi it's only me,' she shouted.
I was just getting up as she got to the living room door and putting a bag down and said, 'Oh, I like
your outfit, all in rubber eh?
' Yes this is my favoutite outfit, I love wearing it.' directing her to the sofa and offering her a glass
of wine.
'As I said earlier I dress up as often as possible when I'm in the house and enjoy the sensation.'
She sat back and said, 'And how do you tie yourself up.'
'I usually start with the rope at my ankles and work my way up looping it tight as I go. I have a three
inch leather belt that goes around my chest over my arms, that bit is quite difficult, having managed
that I stick a couple of lengths of gaffer tape over my mouth to act as a gag and finally a pair of
rubber gloves. Then I use a double loop of rope to fasten my hands. If I decide on a hogtie I kneel down
and loop a short length of rope around the rope at my ankles and looping the first length though the ankle
loop and with a bit of juggling I loop it behind my back over my wrists. A couple of twists and I've done
it. I then use the wall and lower myself down onto my belly and in the hogtie position. Trouble is by that
time I'm usually perspiring and it spoils the effect somehow.'
'Well that's where I could help, seeing as we both have each others key for emergencies. By mutual
agreement why don't I occasionaslly come over and put you in a bondage position you like, then I can
go locking the door behind me, leaving you to enjoy your session and after a pre-agreed time I'll return
and release you.'
'I'd like that very much.'
'Good, now where do you usually go for your sessions?'
'Either the bedroom or here in the lounge.'
'Well shall we have a look around and maybe I could suggest an alternative.'
We went from room to room and the bathroom caught Di's eye. 'The ladder towel rail looks ideal for
being tied to it in an upright position and with the mirror opposite you would be able to see yourself in
bondage, what do you think?'
'Never thought about that before,' moving to stand with my back to the towel radiator, 'I like the idea.'
'Then that's where your first session will be. Now lets go and finish our drinks and I'll show you what
I've got in my bag, I think you'll like it.'
Sitting back down she opened the bag and produced a gasmask and a rubber hood. She held up the
hood and said, 'this was my husbands favourite hood, it has as you can see a back zip and zips over
the eye and mouth openings. I think you'll enjoy wearing this and over it goes the gasmask. Have you
used a rubber hood before?'
'Yes, sometime ago I was involved with another man who was into rubber suits and hoods and
bondage and he let me wear one of his when we were having a session but he went a bit to far for me
so I stopped seeing him.'
'In what way, and what didn't you like?'
'Well we used to take it in turns to be tied up and I enjoyed that being fully dressed in my usual
rubber wear and him in his suit and of course we would wear a rubber hood. Who ever was being tied
had a hood with only nose and mouth openings. Only one time he tied my hands behind my back and
asked me to kneel down while he tied my ankles, then he used another length of rope from my ankles
to my wrists and with me in that position he told me to open my mouth, I thought he would gag me as
usual but on this occasion he inserted his erection and before I could pull back his hands came around
the back of my head and within seconds he'd climaxed into my mouth.
After the inital shock I couldn't help myself by responding to his now almost limp penis and started to
suck and lick it, but he withdrew it and removed his hands. But imediately another erect penis was
inserted into my mouth, by the time I realised that it was someone else's, as I'd almost climaxed I got
carried away giving two people oral sex.'
'Then what happened?' Di asked.
'Well it put me off seeing him again as I told him, maybe if we'd talked about it and I'd met his
friend I would have agreed to some sort of arrangement with the three of us but I think it was
disrespectful to not have mentioned it and the other guy said he was sorry but thought I knew all about
it. So after that I stopped seeing him.'
'I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, now to get back to us, I won't do anything you don't approve of
first and getting back to tomorrow, maybe I'll let you keep the eye zips open on the hood so you can see
yourself in the mirror but I will fasten the mouth zip.'
'That sounds fantastic, so you will come over sometime tomorrow and put me in that position?'
' Yes, I have to go into town tomorrow but if I come over, say ten to ten thirty I'll put you in
bondage and when I return I'll check up on you, If that suits you.'
'It certainly does, I doubt if I get any sleep tonight thinking about it.'
'Now don't bother about rope, have you got enough because I have lots of two metre lengths that
would be ideal for fastening you to the towel radiator and it might as well be here so when I come
over I don't have to bother about it. We'll see how you get on and maybe it will become a regular
session.'
'I hope it will, being tied up in my favourite things and not able to escape makes me very excited.'
'Good', she said standing, 'I'll leave you for tonight, but I think if this does become regular then
you'll have to agree to be put in bondage at any time I come over, it maybe late at night or early in
the morning, any time and you'll be tied up where you are and in what ever you are wearing at the
time, I'll not wait while you get changed, understand? and that means you will be dressed in what
you like but have the hood on but not the gasmask.'
'Understood. Not knowing when my next bondage session will be is even more exciting, I look
forward to it very much.'
Di let herself out and I tidied up and went to bed but too excited to sleep I read for a bit but
eventually slept for a couple of hours.
hotwilly

Re: Bonding with Di Part 2

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds like you are going to have fun
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Domino

Post by Domino »

Looking forward to Part 3.
Sbrmacfanman

Re: Bonding with Di Part 3

Post by Sbrmacfanman »

Bonding with Di Part 3

Getting up early I had a shower and breakfast, got out and wiped down the rubberwear I would put on
for my bondage session. Now I could get dressed and wait for Di. First on was my rubber pants
followed by rubber trousers then a rubber tee-shirt, I pulled on thigh boots and put on the rubber
hood carfully moulding it around my head and making sure the openings for my mouth, nose and eyes
were okay I zipped it up. I stood back and looked at myself in the full length mirror and liked
what I saw, it only left me to put on my shiny black mackintosh fasten it up tightly and pull on a
pair of rubber gloves and I was ready.
After relaxing for a few minutes I heard the front door and Di shouted, 'It's me, I hope you are
ready?'
'At your command,' I replied, meeting her.
'Right let's get on with it, stand in front of the radiator in the position you'd like to be tied.'
I stood close up to the radiator and Di got the ropes and started to tie me up. First she tied my
ankles together and then legs first she fastened me tightly to the radiator moving up my body and
around my arms and wrists. It wasn't long before the only bit of me I could move was my head.
'How's that so far,' she said,
'Feels great, I can't move at all.'
'Thats the general idea, now for the gasmask after I zip up the hoods mouth opening.'
With the zip shut the hood and somehow as the gasmask went over my head the rubber seemed to get
tighter.
'Okay?,' she asked, I nodded. 'I think you can move your head too much.'
So she fastened a wide belt around my forhead after she'd threaded it through the top rung of the
radiator pulling my head back and stopping me from moving it.
'That's better, now are you sure you will be alright until I return?'
I mumbled as I couldn't do anything else.
'Good I'll see you later.' And with that she closed the bathroom door.
I looked across the bathroom at myself in the mirror and realised how much rope Di had used to tie
me, I must admit I was loving it and I wondered what I'd let myself in for with Di. Putting it to the
back of my mind for now I relaxed and began to enjoy my bondage. The rope was tight and I knew it would
leave marks on me, so sometime later I would be able to undress and see those marks on my bare skin.
The thought of that gave me a climax as did what if Di decides not to release me, of course she will I
kept telling myself as time went by. I tried to wriggle a bit but that got me excited and again I
climaxed in my rubber pants. I eventually calmed down and began breathing slowly as time went by closed
my eyes and relaxed enjoying the rubber rainwear around my body.
I never heard Di come in until the bathroom door opened and she stood in front of me and took off
the gasmask, undid the mouth zip and said, 'I hope you have been alright and enjoyed your session,
I'm sorry it's been longer than I anticipated.'
'What time is it?'
'Just after three o'clock. Let me release you and we'll have a drink and you can tell me if it was
alright'.
We sat in the lounge a few minutes later with me still in my rubber outfit minus the gasmask and
hood telling Di how much I'd enjoyed the bondage.
'I'm so pleased, I was begining to worry it has been nearly five hours since I left you. Look by way
of an apology let me make dinner for you, I'll bring some things over while you have a toilet break
and over dinner wear what you like. I'll wear something you might like as well.'
'I'd like that very much and if you don't mind I'll carry on wearing rubber.'
'Of course I don't mind, you get ready and I'll be over in about half an hour.'
Taking off my rubber wear I realised I hadn't been to the toilet and so I stood in the shower and
removed my pants slowly just in case I'd peed myself but thankfully I hadn't but they were full of my
cum, so I turned on the shower and cleaned myself whilst looking at the marks the ropes had left.
Later I dressed in a clean pair of rubber pants, my rubber trousers and top, slipped my feet into my
rubber riding boots and put on my mackintosh. Di returned and she was dressed in a blue PVC raincoat
and matching shiny blue rubber boots.
I said,'You look fantastic,how---
'Let me stop you there and I'll put the meal in the oven and you open the wine and I'll tell you all'.
Returning she said, 'Well I felt so guilty at leaving you for so long that I thought dressing in my
PVC raincoat and boots you might forgive me. The raincoat and boots by the way were bought by Ray
for me to wear when we sat relaxing at night. He loved to see me dressed like this occasionally, and
I hope you do too.'
Handing Di a glass of wine I replied, 'Very much and I would like it if you would sometimes be
dressed in PVC when you put me in bondage.'
'I think I can do that'.
We sat talking for while and as it was getting late we decided to call it a night. On her way out
she said, if you fancy another session Wednesday morning, I've got to go to the shops and pickup
some things and should be back a couple of hours later?'.
'Please,' I replied, 'I'll look forward to it'.
blackmack10

Post by blackmack10 »

Enjoying your bondage tale very much !
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Great story - thank you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)