MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 20

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 20

Post by shinymacintosh »

The next party at the farm had arrived. I was picked up by Jane. I still only had Toni’s boots, gloves, skirt and jacket to wear. I couldn’t yet afford to buy leather for my elderly tailor to work with.
This time the party seemed slightly different in its makeup. As I looked round I could see several guys in super leather gear but apart from Jane no women.
I was the only one in a leather skirt.
We drank, chatted and fondled each other, the excitement was really working. The guy I had to check out in the pub was now wearing his very own leather jeans and jacket. How are you coping with your leather gear? I asked.
It still makes me a very edgy, I could do with some of your rubber to play with.
Anytime, I said moving on.
Jerry came in patted my backside and spoke to me. Would you go over to the wooden cross, I want you to leave your skirt, gloves and boots on, but take off your jacket and I will tie you to the cross.
Okay I said expecting to be wonderfully groped and played with.
I stood with my gloved hands bound to the cross, a rubber ball gag was inserted in to my mouth then the leather duffle bag was put over my head and the strings drawn tight around my throat. This was just like the first time when I was picked up from the cinema I thought.
A hand went up inside my skirt and squeezed my balls then again much harder. I could hear laughter from the other guys.
The next moment I felt a stinging pain on my back as I was whipped three times.
A cheer went up from the other guys watching this spectacle.
The hand went up my skirt again and squeezed really hard. I cried out and tried to wriggle free from my bindings.
I was painfully whipped five more times, and released from my bindings. I collapsed to the floor. The leather duffle bag was removed from my head All the guys stood around me, wanking and cumming over me.
That gentlemen, is what happens if someone tries to steal your wife or girlfriend. I was left on the floor covered in cum and blood from the whipping.
Everyone left me alone in the room. I painfully stood up found my jacket and leant against the leather table totally disorientated.
I wasn’t sure what I had done wrong. I remembered Jane saying that Jerry seemed to be getting more violent at times, but this was ridiculous.
Come with me now! Jane had appeared and pushed me through a side door I could still hear the guys laughing and drinking as we left.
She drove quickly and soon we were back in my own flat.
What was that all about? I asked.
I’ll tell you later first lets sort out your back wounds. I took off my jacket the lining was stuck painfully to the dried blood; I laid face down on my bed. The lashes were bathed and cream was gently smoothed into them.
Have you a cotton t-shirt?
I pointed to my drawers. She found one, pulled it carefully over my back. How’s that feel?
A little better I suppose. Can I have a drink?
She brought me a whisky and she busied herself making a tea.
I managed to move from the bedroom to the lounge and sat on the settee still wearing my boots and skirt. Jane eventually joined me.
I’m sorry she said I think it’s my entire fault. Jerry and I have not been good for some time. He has started to like only man on man sex and of the more violent kind. When I first met him eight years ago he was lovely always interested into kinky goings on and I suppose he found me attractive because I liked the kinkier side of life also.
When did you get married? I asked.
We never did. I never wanted to and thank goodness now as it has turned out.
What will you say when you go back tonight?
I’m not, I have two suitcases in the car and I am leaving.
Where are you going to go? Have you any plans?
Well I had thought of spending just a couple of days with you, making sure your back is okay then moving on.
That’s fine by me. You can have the bed and I’ll sleep here.
You are a complete idiot, she said smiling. We will both be in your bed and I promise I will not molest you even though I want to!!
The two days turned into more and more days, after about ten days my back was fully recovered.
Rumours had it that Jerry was having parties almost every night and things were getting quite out of hand.
Jane had cared for me very well, when she arrived back after a trip to the supermarket I met her at the door with my new purple PVC cat suit, bikini, boots and my silver rubber kimono.
Jesus, I can see you are feeling better now.
What can I do for you? I asked. Don’t really know you enough to know your loves, likes and dislikes.
She put the shopping down, smiled at me. I want to be kissed, fucked, allowed to go with girls if I want to and wear some of my PVC macs. Essentially just like you but with you its guys.
We went to bed that night, kissed and fucked gently and fell asleep.

A couple of weeks later we received a present of the full length purple rubber dress, matching elbow length rubber gloves and a full purple rubber head mask that James had worn for me on the first night in Covent garden. I gave this to Jane who was absolutely crazy about the gift. We very nearly wore it out on the first night but we have a lot more things to keep us both excited.

I was not so much in a dilemma with my life, as a very interesting turning point had just started.

I thought of Toni...... Dead!
I thought of my old tailor, had happiness and now going towards his end.
I thought of Jerry, started good and turning into the devil.
I thought of James and Mike, still happy and exploring life to the full.
I thought of Jenzi, currently very happy and alive.

I am really enjoying my life with Jane. We do see the opposite sex from time to time but it seems to be getting rarer. We dress up in macs and fantastic erotic clothes, drink, bonk ourselves into oblivion. Dine out, dine in, talk a lot and are very happy together with our strange lives.

Perhaps we could all learn from a little tolerance.
hotwilly

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 20

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks
HW
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Many Thanks.....Excellent as ever.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Thanks, a great story. Will there be more about your life with Jane?
boundmacman

Post by boundmacman »

Great story..
Hope the follow on will be about your adventures with Jane..
Thanks for a great story ;)