MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 19

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 19

Post by shinymacintosh »

Jane picked me up and drove me to the side entrance to the farm. Jerry was there to welcome me. You look good, he said encouragingly. Only two additions. He gave me a pair of leather gloves and a total leather head mask. It had a zip down the back, eye holes, nose holes and mouth holes and a neck collar with a d-ring Your nose will always be clear but I will start you out with eye pads and mouth pads press studded on to the mask.
I will guide you into the room for the guests to inspect you then I will free your mouth and see how it goes from there.
Jerry clicked a leash into the d-ring and led me into the room. The sound of voices suddenly dropped. I walked further into the room and felt hands groping me and words of approval. This reminded me of my initiation in Covent Garden when I was shackled to a pole in the middle of the room.
I felt Jerry pull the mouth pad from me. I am going to place you in the stocks, he said. My hands went into two gaps and my head in the middle, then I felt the top part being lowered and locking me in tightly.
For your pleasure, Jerry said to his guests. A cock pushed its way in and out of my mouth. Suddenly I felt cum spurting into me I couldn’t hold the cum, some dribbled out of my mouth on to the mask and floor. A second cock entered my mouth and I felt my leather skirt being lifted from behind and somebody entered me, holding my hips they pushed in and out. More cum entered my mouth and dribbled out, down the mask. I was gasping for breath and slightly scared not knowing what was coming next.
Whoever was behind me slowly pulled out and I received a massive slap on my backside. Someone wiped my mouth and mask clean of cum, my skirt was adjusted and I felt the stocks opening. My hands and head were released and Jerry guided me back out of the room away from the guests.
You are now a member of our little gathering, he announced. He unzipped the mask and showed me a sink, soap and towel to clean myself up.
When I was composed and ready he said lets go back and join them.
I received a small ripple of applause as I entered, I looked around and apart from Jane and Jerry I didn’t recognise anyone, but they all look pleasant, dressed totally in kinky leather outfits.
I wandered around the room and was surprised to see the guy I was sent to check out a couple of weeks ago. Dressed in leather jeans and shirt I suspected were borrowed from Jerry. Hi, I said. He was surprised to see me. I thought I recognised your skirt but I wasn’t sure with your mask on.
How are you managing to wear leather and not cum so quickly?
With great difficulty. I’ve done it twice already tonight without touching anybody, but hope I can control myself.
His hand dropped down to my backside and squeezed me gently. That’s my wife over there, he said, nodding towards two women intimately touching and kissing each other.
We were approached by another guy dressed in a shiny black one piece, boots and gloves. You had a lovely mouth, thank you.
I wondered which one of the three he was. I placed my hand on his crutch and I felt him stir into life. His hand went up inside my skirt and felt my hardening cock. I want to play with you right now. We went over to the padded wall. He pushed me against it pulled up my skirt and took my cock into his mouth.
We had an audience watching, a woman dressed in a long flowing leather skirt and top came over and kissed and squeezed my nipples then went back to her man friend lifted up her skirt and accepted his cock.
Things seemed to be getting frenetic. I looked around and it seemed everyone was playing with each other. Jerry was very active and Jane was stood quietly in a corner just watching the activities.
I came into the guys mouth, he stood up and went over to the guy I had checked out and began to play with him. How long that would last before he came I wondered.
The wife of the guy I was sent to check out came over in tight leather jeans and top plus a black strap on dildo. Hello, she said. I want to fuck you. Bend over that chair. She pulled up my skirt and inserted the strap-on into me. She began thrusting and making lots of noise. Her husband came alongside encouraged her to thrust faster. He pulled out his cock wanked it a couple of times and came over my backside and the strap-on. She pulled out of me and turned to kiss her husband. I collapsed on the floor feeling a bit sore after all the use I had been put through.
The party seemed to be slowing down as the guests bade there farewells. All of them either kissed or squeezed my balls and left.
Jane came over and pulled me up to a standing position. Are you alright? she asked. I feel very well used tonight. I just hope I came up to your standards.
You did. I’ll drive you back home.
We entered my flat and she saw my new purple PVC cat suit lying on my bed. That looks interesting she said picking it up and inspecting the workmanship.
An old friend as just made it for me.
You lucky thing, such a great, sexy design. I would love to see you in it, but not tonight. I think you have been through enough.
I really enjoyed the party but I did notice you were not getting too involved with anybody. Is there a problem? Or are you always cool at parties?
She sat down next to me, placed her arm around my shoulder and began to sob a little. I fear my time with Jerry is almost over, she mumbled. There was a time when he would go with men and women and always come back to me. Likewise I would go with men and women and enjoy all the sex and stuff. Things have slowly changed and he is just going for men now and becoming more aggressive with them. He tries to pass me off with whoever is around but I don’t think he cares anymore.
What do you plan to do?
We have another party due in three weeks time, if things don’t get any better I think I will move out. I don’t think he will even miss me. When you come to the party just note how aggressive he is becoming.
She put her hand inside my jacket and squeezed my nipples and kissed me on the cheek and drove back to the farm, no doubt to clean up after the party.
rubbermac

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 19

Post by rubbermac »

Thanks