MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 18

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 18

Post by shinymacintosh »

I had heard through the grapevine about a new dogging area a few miles out of town quite remote and completely surrounded by bushes and trees. In the daytime a mobile coffee and sandwich trailer was there for truckers and tired drivers.
It was a dark and drizzly evening when I stopped my car at the end of the tree lined country lane. I saw another car in front, his rear lights flashed twice as a signal.
I opened my car door and stepped out, the cold night air blew up between my booted legs. I pulled my SBR mac around me, tightened my belt and slowly walked over towards his car enjoying the thought that he was watching and lusting after me.
I opened his car door. He had moved the passenger seat fully back and wound the back of the seat into an almost horizontal position. We had a few perfunctorily greetings. I climbed into his car, his hand immediately stroked my black SBR shiny mac and began to squeeze my nipples hard. I groaned with excitement. He slowly realised that I was naked under my mac and his breathing became more intense. His hand moved up and down my booted legs then underneath the SBR mac and squeezed my erect cock. He began to wank me hard then suddenly his head was down between my legs and his hot wet mouth was around me as he plunged himself in and out. His hands moved and squeezed frantically all over my SBR mac and boots.
I could feel myself beginning to cum but I wanted this to last longer. I pushed his head off me and inserted two of my black rubber gloved fingers into his mouth and covered his nose with my other gloved hand. This slowed him down for a short while as he enthusiastically sucked my black slippery rubber gloved fingers and fought for breath.
He pulled himself away and grabbing my car seat belt, pulled it tight and trapped my arms down by my side. He again pulled open my mac revealing my naked body and took my erection deep into his mouth.
Recklessly, he had me, in and out, sucking hard then soft, he took me off to an exquisite pain that I loved and enjoyed. I cried out as I came in his mouth. He carried on pulling and sucking every ounce of cum from me until he was satisfied that he had finished me off.
He released me from the tight binding seat belt, pulled my mac across me and kissed me lightly. I could taste myself on his lips.
`I have to go now’ he said. He opened his door, got out and came to my side helped me out and straightened my mac and tightened my belt around my waist. Then he held my arm behind my back and forced me over the wet bonnet of the car. He lifted my mac revealing my buttocks and slapped them hard with his hand a few times before bending down and with his hot wet tongue licked my hole and pushed a finger inside, then two, then rammed in three. It hurt me. I cried out. He pulled them from me and with a further very hard slap to my backside he pulled down my mac and released me.
See you sometime you fucking bitch, got into his car and drove off.
I walked painfully back to my car and drove home.
I made myself a drink and rubbed some soothing cream into my backside. There was a message on my answer phone. It was from Jenzi. Saying all was well she was enjoying herself and would be back in London soon and would be in touch. Lots of kisses.
I was pleased that her time with Portuguese Jorge was still going okay.
I thought about myself for a moment. New friends at the farm and very interesting people down in Covent Garden, am I missing anything? Probably, but at least I am enjoying myself on my own.
I made myself another drink, watched myself on James’s DVD having a good time in Covent Garden.
I did my computer work solidly for three more days until the soreness in my backside had worn off.
In the afternoon I relented and went to the dogging area and sat on a bench watching the sea. It wasn’t long before an old guy came and sat next to me and began to chat. I’ve seen you here a few times before, he said. Usually in this mackintosh you are wearing.
Well I like it a lot that’s why I wear it.
I’ve also watched you back in the trees with other men.
Oh. I thought, where is this going?
I’m quite old now and widowed, he said. I still have urges every now and then but I would like to get to know you better.
In what way?
Well if you don’t mind me saying so, I could make you some very exciting and sexy clothes to wear. I was a tailor before I retired. All I would need from you is the materials of your choice and allowing me to play with you gently every now and again as payment.
Are you serious?
He nodded and put his hand on my leg and squeezed.
All my sympathy went out to him. Please come back to my house and I will show you what I can do for you.
We slowly walked back to his house and he showed me drawings of very sexy costumes he had drawn over the years. I can work in silk, satin, nylon, leather, PVC, plastic but not rubber I’m afraid it’s too difficult and needs a lot of gluing.
I looked at his drawings, one stood out immediately. A one piece cat suit with the crutch and backside cut out and a large metal zip from the throat down to the crutch.
I can knock that up in a couple of days if you like, he said.
How much material? He measured me and made an average guestimate.
You’re on. I said. His hand went directly to my crutch. I unzipped, pulled myself out and his gentle mouth covered my cock and slowly and gently brought it alive. I tried to touch him but he pushed me away. When I came he swallowed every drop and smiled up at me. Thank you for that. It’s not often that old guys get a chance with the younger generation.
I delivered a zip and all the purple PVC material he had asked for the next day. He checked it all out and told me to return in two days time for a fitting.
At home I was busily looking at all the erotic costumes I could find. I returned for the fitting two days later, took off all my clothes and tried the cat suit on, pulled up the zip to my throat and looked at myself in his mirror.
The legs need a bit of shortening but otherwise it’s perfect. He sat on his work stool, pulled me towards him and sucked me off perfectly. I watched in the mirror and as I was getting closer to cumming took his head and gently held it tight to my crutch. I came in his mouth and he smiled.
What have you next? He asked, after I had taken off the cat suit and he had shortened the legs.
I showed him three more photos I found to be irresistible. Bring the material, tell me when you want them and I will do it, he promised.
I left with my purple PVC cat suit in a supermarket bag, took it home and tried it on with my thigh length boots. I was so excited I had another erection just looking at myself.
I needed a bikini I thought just to cover my bits up before things started to happen. I rushed round to the old guys home and explained what I was I needed.
Here he said, I thought you might want this.
He had already made me a bikini in purple PVC.
Brilliant!!
He stroked my balls, smiled and bade me good night.
rubbermac

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 18

Post by rubbermac »

I just love reading your chapters ....Many thanks
boundmacman

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 18

Post by boundmacman »

Every chapter makes a non put down able read..
Eagerly awaiting more..