Bonding with Di

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Sbrmacfanman

Bonding with Di

Post by Sbrmacfanman »

Bonding with Di. Part 1
My wine order arrived late morning, two boxes for me and two for my neighbour across the road. I
would take them across just before teatime leaving me plenty of time to indulge myself in my favourite
fetish of selfbondage. I decided to wear a pair of black rubber riding boots and a pair of black rubber
pants underneath my new rubber mackintosh purchased from Weathervain. Sitting on the bed I used
one length of rope around my ankles and another around the top of my knees. A third length I wound
around my wrists using my teeth a lot to pull the rope tight. I eventually managed to twist the end in and
out of the rope to complete the bondage. I shuffled on to the bed and lay back enjoying the sensation
of being helpless. I used my hands to slowly caress myself and bring me to a climax in my pants. I
closed my eyes and relaxed cocooned in my rubber mackintosh. I must have drifted off to sleep as I
awoke suddenly and turning my head looked at the clock. I saw the time and realised I promised my
neighbour the wine so I rolled to the edge of the bed and with my teeth started to unfasten the rope
around my hands. I'd tied it a bit tighter than I imagined and it took a bit of fiddling to release it. Luckily
I managed it and quickly untied the other ropes. I slipped off my boots but kept on the pants. I put on a
pair of trousers and pulled on a thin pullover and slipped back into my riding boots. I got the two boxes
of wine and went over to deliver them.
Di, who is about the same age as me and a widow, opened the door for me and I put them down in
the hall.
'Thanks', she said, handing me the money, 'I've just run out of wine and I'm going out shortly so I can
take one of these with me.'
She was holding at my hand and looking at my wrist, smiling she said, 'marks from a rope?
I've seen the tell tail signs of bondage before.' Before I could say anything, she contiued, 'my late
husband was into bondage and I used to help tie him up sometimes and let him enjoy himself, so don't
you try to deny it.'
I blushed a bit and said, 'yes thats what I've been doing this afternoon I like putting myself in bondage.'
' Well, I'd like to hear more about your 'enjoyment', but as I'm a bit pushed for time, although I'm free
all tomorrow if you are and if you like maybe I could help you'.
I replied tentitvly, 'yes, I'd like that, after lunch ok?'
'Come over for a snack at lunchtime and we'll talk. Oh and I love your rubber boots!!'
So I went over to Di's the following lunch time with a bit of trepidation not knowing what I was letting
myself into and how I would react. I did put my rubber pants on in case I got too excited. Di greeted me
and said lunch was ready we sat down but I was to excited to eat a lot. She told me to relax and tell
her what I did on the bondage front.
'Well, I started, 'I try to tie myself up in different positions and enjoy the sensation of being helpless.I
like to strip off my clothes and put on rubber boots, either my riding boots, wellington boots or thigh high
waders. Also some rubber underwear, rubber gloves and finish off with a rubber mackintosh I've just
purchased and eventually try to relax whilst being tied up. It doesn't always work out like that though
because I get too excited.'
' So the does the idea that you are tied up in rubber make you want to do this or just the bondage
side.?'
'I started with the ropes but I found it left a lot of marks so I wore various things but found I loved the
idea of wearing rubber the most exciting.'
'What about positions,' she said, 'have you a favourite one?'
'Two actually, being tied tightly from head to toe and fastened to the bed, which is tricky but I do it
after a fashion. And if I succeed, a hogtie position is good. Sometimes I fit a strip of duct tape over my
mouth to enhance the feeling of helplessness.'
'Well thanks for being honest with me. Now my husband was a lover of bondage and I knew this when
I married him and as I used to prefer a lesbian relashionship, and still do, the mariage suited us both.
Don't get me wrong we loved each other. I went along with his fetish to please him and I must admit I
got a kick out of dominating him and didn't mind me seeing other womem. I liked trussing him up in
various positions and after making sure he was alright, leaving him sometimes for a couple of hours or
more and eventually it stretched to a morning or afternoon session, even all through the night
occasionally. He liked rope, chains and padlocks and handcuffs and leg irons. I've still got some of the
equipment if you would like to see it.'
'I would, please and did he wear anything or was he naked when in bondage?'
Following her to what was the spare bedroom, she said, 'If he was tied with rope then most of the
time he would be naked except, like you a pair of rubber pants. I didn't want him messing the sheets or
floor depending where I'd decided he would be. If he had a session in chains and handcuffs he used to
wear a one piece PVC heavy duty rainsuit and long black rubber riding boots, but always with the
rubber pants.'
Di opened the wardrobe and took out the PVC suit and held it up. 'Thats the suit, and as you can see
at the bottom of the wardrobe are the boots. In the side drawers are the various restraints that were
used. Would you like to try this on and maybe it will give you a little taster of what you are missing?'
handing me the PVC suit.
' Please.'
Just then the phone started ringing and Di said, 'why don't you get changed while answer the phone.'
and with that she disapeared into the other bedroom. I stripped off down to my rubber pants and sitting
on the side of the bed pulled of my riding boots and slipped into the PVC suit, it had elasticated wrists
and ankles and a full zip with a flap over it that fastened with poppers. It fitted rather well and just as I
was pulling back on my riding boots Di returned.
'That fits you quite well, goes with the boots as well?'. Well the phone call was from my friend at the
WRVS, she is a helper short at an afternoon tea they are putting on and wanted me to help. I said yes
but it isn't till three o'clock but I won't be home till after five, how about I come over later and we could
have a chat.'
I nodded, 'That would be good.'
'And if I let myself in with your key that we exchanged in case of emergencies you can change into
one of your outfits, I'd like to see you dressed. I'll want to know all about what you do on your own
because I would like to help you get more out of your fetish, if you are willing.'
I nodded and changed back into my clothes and we parted company.
yellowgirl

Re: Bonding with Di

Post by yellowgirl »

Love the story hope to read more
Sbrmacfanman

Post by Sbrmacfanman »

Hi glad you enjoyed part 1 hopefully more to follow. SBR.
boundmacman

Post by boundmacman »

Great story.. looking forward to part 2.. (and more).
Thanx ..
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Looking forward to next episode
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)