MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 17

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 17

Post by shinymacintosh »

I wandered around to the ironmongers a few days later to catch up on events and to my surprise the salesman was in the back room. Needless to say he was excited to see me again. It was well over nine months since our last encounter.
Are you busy tonight? I’m staying over at the hotel again would you like to come round?
I nodded okay.
Fantastic. I have some different things for you to wear for me. Eight o’clock okay?
I’ll come as well, said the ironmonger. I would like to see what goes on.
I arrived on time and sat in the bar waiting for the salesman to arrive. He rushed in a few minutes late and explained that he had just left the ironmonger in his room.
We had a drink and I could tell he was dying to stroke my shiny black nylon mac I wore especially for him. We finished our drinks and went upstairs in the lift. He couldn’t contain himself any longer. He began to lick the sleeve of my mac and squeezed hard on my nipples. His breathing was becoming erratic just in the short journey to his room and I could see a large bulge in his trousers.
We entered his room and the ironmonger was there naked except for a pair of purple rubber gloves and a see thru plastic nurses pinafore his erection could be clearly seen pushing through the pinafore.
I knew what to expect from the salesman but this was a new one by the ironmonger but I had only had sexual relations with him his shop where he could be called away by customers at any time. What other different things does he get up to away from the shop I wondered?
I was told to take off all my clothes and lay on top of the bed. The ironmonger then produced a shaving mug filled with soap and a shaving brush. Carefully he soaped my balls and cock and I became erect just at the sensation of the soft soap and his brushing technique.
The salesman drank more beer as I had expected him to do. The ironmonger then carefully shaved my most private of parts and when he was satisfied that I no pubic hairs he fully soaped me again then led me to the shower.
Sit down he said. My erection was still forceful. The salesman came to the shower, unzipped his trousers and pissed long and intensely over my soaped erection until all the soap had gone. He was gasping with pleasure, subjecting me to his own perverse, bizarre ceremony. The ironmonger then switched on the shower and sprayed me down, cleansing me of all the piss.
This was different from the last time we had met. What comes next? I was soon to find out. I was given a helping hand out of the shower and passed a towel to dry myself then given a pair of black patent stilettos, black bikini and bra and some very shiny black stockings. Then the nurse’s uniform in royal blue PVC and a wide elastic belt I had worn for him before. I slipped into the dress, zipped it up the front and stretched the belt around my waist securing it with the metal clasps the ironmonger passed me a pair of purple rubber gloves to wear and I stood there before my very hot and bothered audience.
I was told to walk around the room. I occasionally touched their erections and pushed my rubber gloved fingers into their mouths which they slavishly sucked and salivated on.
I laid down on the bed, I had one of them at each side of me. They pulled up my PVC dress, exposing my black PVC bikini. These were gently pulled down and two mouths began to lick my very smooth erection. I was beside myself with pleasure. Their breathing was ecstatic and becoming louder until finally the ironmonger could stand it no longer and took me firmly in his mouth and within seconds I had cum.
The salesman erection had withered so the ironmonger rolled him over and screwed him until he also came gasping inside him.
We all lay still our breathing beginning to calm down after all the excitement.
I was the first to extract myself, clean myself up and put on my clothes. The sight of me in my shiny black nylon mackintosh started the salesman going again. He began to lick my sleeves and squeezed my nipples, the ironmonger joined in. I left this lick fest orgy and watched as they both started to fondle each other, the ironmonger inserted a couple of purple rubber gloved fingers into the mouth of the salesman then turning him over screwed him again for the second time.
I left them enjoying themselves and walked home happy and tired.

I received a telephone call from Jane at the farm enquiring if I was free to come to the farm for some fun that night, just for a couple of hours she said. Do you have anything in leather to wear? Nothing I’m into rubber and PVC mostly, I told her. She sounded disappointed, and then I remembered I do have a leather skirt and jacket.
That sounds very interesting she said I’ll pick you up at 8 o’clock. Jerry my husband is so looking forward to meeting you again.
The day seemed to flash by and I was ready and waiting at 8pm, Boots, leather skirt and biker jacket that had belonged to Toni.
The door bell rang at 8 and I invited Jane in to my flat. She looked me up and down approvingly, came very close and kissed me and her hand slipped up the inside of my skirt and squeezed my balls.
No pubes, she gasped. Jerry will be pleased.
I put my black nylon mac on over my leather gear. We left and quickly arrived at the farm. Jerry was waiting for us as always dressed from top to toe in leather. He took me into the back leather walled room as I took off my mac. He pushed me against a padded leather table and his hand moved quickly up the inside of my leather skirt.
Discovering my shaved balls he smiled went over to a cupboard and brought back a spray canister. He pulled up my skirt and lifted me onto the leather table. He shook the canister and sprayed my cock and balls with a chocolate spray, then began to lick my balls and the chocolate. I became instantly erect which pleased him even more. He sucked, pulled and licked until all the chocolate was gone. After all the attention I was almost ready to cum.
He roughly pulled me off the table and held my head and pushed his erection into my mouth and aggressively rammed in and out until he came.
Satisfied he pulled himself out of my mouth, adjusted his leather trousers pulled up his zip and slapped me across my face. I stood up and rearranged my leather skirt, he offered me my mac and we went back into his lounge.
We have some special friends over here every couple of weeks or so. They are all into leather and we all have a great time. I would like you to join the group if you want to?
I nodded agreement.
You would be blindfolded the first time so you cannot see my friends but if they accept you then the blindfold will be taken off permanently and you will be a fully fledged member and keep yourself well smooth and shaved down there, I have a couple of friends who like that sort of thing.
First though, there is another guy who is married to one of our members. She is not too sure about his orientation so I would like you to check him out for us.
Here is a photograph of him. He goes to a pub once a week to meet his friends or so she thinks. Try to meet him and let me know if anything happens.
I agreed to this. We spoke a little more about which day he went and how far I should go then Jane returned and drove me back to my flat.
The first chance of a meet was the next evening. I dressed casually in jeans my brown rubber t-shirt and my shiny red nylon hoody zipped up so not to reveal my t-shirt.
I went to the medium sized pub in the centre of town and ordered a beer and looked around at the clientele. I noticed him straight away. Tall, quite handsome, in a suit, nursing a beer looking furtively around. No sign of any so called friends. He spotted me and kept staring at me. I reacted by gently squeezing my balls so that he could read the signs if he were interested.
After a few more minutes he finished his beer and walked very close to me on his way to the toilets.
He didn’t come out of the toilets straight away so I went in. The toilets were empty except for him stood at a urinal. I walked over a stood next to him. He was slowly massaging his cock as I pulled out mine. He looked down and turned a little to show me his erection.
Just then someone came into the toilets. He quickly pulled up his zip and walked out back to the bar. I waited pretending to pee then went back to the bar to finish my beer.
He had just bought another beer turned and saw me. He came over and stood close beside me. Hi, he said awkwardly. I smiled reassuringly back at him. His leg touched mine and I pushed back at his.
I like your shiny hoody.
That was a good start I thought. Very tactile, he said, gently touching it.
Oh I love all sorts of shiny things. I said encouragingly, hoping to get the conversation going.
Do you have a car? or anywhere we can go, he blurted out. No car, drinking, but you can come back to my place for a drink if you want.
He stroked my shiny hoody once more and finished his beer. We left the pub found a taxi and we were in my flat in ten minutes
Would you like a drink I asked him? Beer or whisky? We both settled on whisky. I brought them into the lounge. He was still staring fascinated at my shiny red hoody but as I sat down beside him and pulled down my zip half way down it was apparent it was my brown rubber t-shirt that was attracting his attention. He touched it with his hand, gasped a little, I took the hint and pulled the zip completely down and opened my hoody, he leaned across and feverishly began licking my rubber t-shirt sounding more and more excited. He groaned loudly. I’ve just cum. I am so sorry.
Don’t worry. I said. Just as long you enjoyed yourself. I smiled at him.
I must go, can I call a taxi? And can I see you again?
He left after agreeing to come to my place in two night’s time.
Should I tell Jerry at the farm of my findings or not? I decided to wait another two days to see just how far this guy would go before telling all.
My plan was to wear boots, my brown rubber t-shirt again, my leather skirt and my silver rubber kimono. I wanted to see his reaction to leather, which was what Jerry wanted to know. But I enjoyed the attention he gave to me when I wore rubber.
He arrived as planned. The look of amazement on his face as he saw what I was wearing was classic. I gave him a whisky and said it was okay to take off his clothes if he wanted to. It took another strong whisky before he stood almost naked before me except for a small bulging black leather bikini.
He touched my kimono breathless with pleasure. I squeezed his bulge then untied my kimono and let it fall to the floor revealing my leather skirt to him for the first time.
His reaction was sudden. He gasped and pushed me down on to my settee and began to rub his hands all over the skirt, licking frantically at it the same time. My rubber t-shirt was forgotten in his excitement. He pulled himself up slightly, pulled his cock out of the leather bikini and shot a considerable load all over my skirt. Gasping he collapsed with his head on my skirt and into his own cum.
After a moment or two I urged him to lick up the mess he had made on me. He licked and swallowed everything even squeezing the very last drops from his cock before putting it back inside his bikini.
My leather skirt certainly made you excited. I said. Don’t you want my rubber t-shirt anymore?
I’m so sorry for doing that on your skirt. Please forgive me. I have never met anyone quite like you. You have all the things I lust about and have never found. I try each week in the pubs but everyone is pretty straight and boring. Leather is my big thing but I only have this bikini at the moment. It’s easy to hide at home and I don’t want to upset the wife.
I smiled thinking of what Jerry had told me about his bi sexual wife. I think he may enjoy what will come to him in the future.
We had another drink and he started to lick my rubber t-shirt but stopped himself. I must go home now he said. He put on his suit, rang for a taxi and left.
Well I thought its okay for him to get his rocks off but what about me?
I put my kimono back on and telephoned Jerry to tell him what he wanted to know.
That’s great he said. Thank you for doing that. Jane is in town with one of her girlfriends. I’ll ring her to come round and get all the details.
Within twenty minutes Jane was at my door. I let her in and she stared at me in my kimono and boots.
Let me try that on, she demanded. She took off her own leather biker jacket put on my kimono and sat next to me. This feels fantastic, she said. I brought her a glass of wine she had requested, sat beside her and told her of the two evenings with this guy. He was so much into leather but he only has a bikini, what are you going to do about that?
I’ll leave that to Jerry, just remember what he lent you the first time. She finished her wine then her hand travelled up my skirt and she quickly wanked me off. That’s for doing what we asked of you and he didn’t even play with you.
She took off my kimono and left saying they would be in touch about a party very soon.
rubbermac

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 17

Post by rubbermac »

What another Superbly written and very exciting chapter.....Many Thanks.