MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 16

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 16

Post by shinymacintosh »

Jenzi and I arrived at James’s apartment as arranged. We had a drink and James explained that Jenzi would be staying with Mike, the club owner that night.
Did you bring your PVC mac, skirt and boots with you? We have some lovely people who just love that sort of gear. Mike arrived and after a while took Jenzi to his club. James and I were on our own and it wasn’t long before he made a move for me. He squeezed my nipples and balls hard until I gasped. Let’s see how Jenzi gets on tonight at the club.
We had another drink then I changed into my black PVC jump suit and boots and James reappeared from his bedroom with brown rubber jeans and a matching rubber t-shirt.
We walked round to the club and found it was pretty busy with lovely pervy people.
I spotted Jenzi in her blonde wig, Mac, skirt and boots plus a blindfold. She was tied to the same column as I had been on my first visit. The club guests were passing by her and gently caressing, teasing and fondling her.
All first time people are put against the column so the members can inspect so to speak, said James. Then it can go either way.
I watched and remembered how it felt not so long ago when I was tied to the column. I really enjoyed the experience and would have quite happily exchanged places with Jenzi.
James placed his hand on my thigh, he suspected what I was thinking. Plenty of time for fun later, he said.
I could see that Jenzi was really enjoying the experience. I saw Mike rush over to a rather fattish guy and brought him over to Jenzi. His hands moved slowly down from her nipples to her bulging crutch, rubbing and squeezing gently then kissing her on her cheeks and eventually on her lips. His tongue seemed to be inside her for ages.
The fat guy spoke to Mike and Jenzi was released from the column and led with her hands bound, to a private room.
Mike came across to James and whispered that a contract could be in order. I didn’t know what that meant. James and Mike left me and went to Mike’s office to discuss matters.
I sat alone watching the entire erotic goings on, longing for some attention. James returned to me, almost crushed my balls and taking my hand led me to another private room.
Just watch this he said opening a concealed two way window. Jenzi was standing in the room still with her PVC mac and skirt and the blindfold. The fat guy had taken off his clothes and fondled Jenzi gently. So far I couldn’t see an erection. He lifted her PVC skirt and began to suck and lick eventually he moved himself around and began to rim Jenzi’s soft bottom. We couldn’t hear anything but from the look on Jenzi’s face she was enjoying what was happening to her.
The fat guy turned her around and took all of Jenzi’s cum over his face. I saw he still didn’t have an erection.
Mike entered the room with a towel. The fat guy cleaned his face smiling and looking at Jenzi, dressed and went out with Mike.
Jenzi dropped to her knees and lay down on the floor not knowing what was going to happen next.
I looked at James and said what’s going on?
Don’t worry he said. The fat guy is called Jorge, from Portugal, he is one of our more wealthier clients. We always try to find him someone he wants to play with. I think in the next half hour Mike will tell me that he has signed a contract with us for Jenzi for one month minimum. He will pay all expenses, food drink travel, clothing etc for Jenzi and we will have our commission also.
Wow I said. What will Jenzi get?
£200 a day is normal. The difference between her and you is that you have your computer work which you have to do and Jenzi from what you told me has nothing. So I have arranged this meeting with Jorge and if all goes well we all win.
I saw Jenzi a couple of hours later just to say goodbye. She seemed very happy left with Jorge but I was worried for her as I didn’t know Jorge nor did I know that James and Mike did this kind of contract work.
As the club closed for the evening we went back to James’s apartment. I was placed in my black rubber sleep sack for the night when I heard Mike coming into the room.
That was a good job tonight. He has really fallen for Jenzi. I have the cheque and will cash it in tomorrow.
I heard a sharp intake of breath as one of them cracked a leather whip across the others back a few times and then the sound of one of them having an orgasm.
Their forceful erotic sounds made me very excited and when I could hear no more sounds from their room, I wanked myself quietly to sleep.
Morning came and I heard to sound of someone going to the shower room. It was Mike, I could see his back had several red lash marks, so it was he who was on the receiving end on last night celebrations.
James and I had a good day together wandering around town, and then we went to the club again. The club was full of lovely pervy people. I was dressed in Toni’s leather jacket and skirt, PVC bra and boots and James was in rubber again this time purple jeans and shirt.
I saw immediately Jorge the Portuguese guy but no sign of a black PVC mac and Jenzi. Only a girl in a full length sequined dress, long black leather gloves and long blonde over the shoulder hair. She turned to stare at me and smiled. It was Jenzi!!
You look absolutely fantastic. What happened? Are you alright? Any problems? Tell me everything!
It’s like a dream she said. We went back to his apartment. He told me a lot about himself including his lack of erections but he said that if I worked on him one day he might.
Today we went out and bought loads of lovely sexy clothes, boots and wigs and here I am. Voila!!
So I suppose you are not coming home with me tomorrow? I asked.
I have nothing to lose have I? And I am getting some pocket money as well.
The night went on and Jenzi was just one happy person. I was introduced to Jorge who seemed a very nice business man who told me they were both going back to Lisbon for a couple of weeks for work.
James pulled me into a private room and placed his hand up my skirt. I gasped. I unzipped and lowered his shiny purple rubber jeans and took him fully into my mouth squeezing his balls hard.
I want to whip your back. I said. He carefully opened his shirt and handed me a whip from the wall. Tie me to the wooden cross, he said. I fastened his wrists and ankles to the wooden cross with velcro then as an afterthought I pushed rubber gag into his mouth.
I lashed him eighteen times from light to heavy before pushing a dildo inside him and wanking him powerfully until he came.
That was a thank you from me to you for helping Jenzi out of the rut she was in. I told him.
I took off his restraints and helped him back into his delicious purple rubber outfit.
Let’s hope the relationship with Jorge and Jenzi lasts longer than the month he’s paid for.
What happens if it doesn’t? I asked.
Then Jenzi can come back here to the club and maybe meet someone else or meets someone from outside the club or simply goes back home. As for you, you are welcome down here anytime. Just let me know so I can have a gift ready for you.
We returned to his flat, I entered my rubber sleep sack. James zipped it up tight to the neck then pushed himself into my mouth as a good night gesture and came hot and forceful.
He stripped off the purple rubber shirt and jeans. Here is your gift for this time. he said, laying them down on the settee for me to take home the next day.

It seemed strange travelling back home without Jenzi. I just hoped it all was going to work out for her.
Fine drizzle welcomed me back and I had the urge to visit the dogging place again after the sophistication of the Covent Garden club.
I wore my blue and yellow PVC mac given to me by the guy in the allotment shed a few months earlier. I walked a different way along a very narrow pathway lined with tall privet hedges. The hedge leaves were very wet and brushed softly against my mac making me wonderfully shiny and wet. I turned a corner and was confronted by a large guy in a wet hi-viz jacket. He was playing with himself. He looked at me, grabbed my hand and demanded that I make him cum. His cock was wet with the rain and I pumped it quickly. It wasn’t long before he came. He pushed me into the wet hedge and went off.
My mac was lovely and wet with the leaves I wandered further around for a while not seeing a anyone then, disappearing into the shelter of the trees I saw someone wearing an ex-military, long, hooded cape, shining wonderfully in the wet.
I followed him a short way until he realised my presence. He stopped in front of a sawn off tree stump and turned towards me. He slowly lifted up the cape to reveal black rubber waders and as the cape was drawn higher I saw he was totally naked under the cape.
Sit on the tree stump he ordered. He lowered the cape over me and his cock hit me in the face. I took it fully into my mouth and worked on it. Then I heard voices. I struggled out from under the cape and saw two other figures all dressed in the same way. Shining hooded capes in the drizzle.
They held my arms and marched me through the woods to a small very muddy pond. Two walked carefully into the squelching mud and rolled about touching each other, as their capes became stuck to their bodies with mud and water.
The guy left holding on to me began to wank himself staring at the sight of his friends playing with each other in the mud. I think it became too much for him as he let go of my arm and waded into the mud to join his friends.
They stood together soaking wet and muddy playing with each other cocks. I quickly moved away from them and returned to the relative safety of the dogging area.
How were they going to get home covered in rain and mud and explain themselves?
I wandered around hoping to meet some lonely person who only wanted a little sexual gratification. It wasn’t long before I saw a guy stood against a tree moving his hands across his crutch in an inviting sort of way.
I smiled at him and touched his crutch. He sighed and let me open his zipper and pulled out his cock. I wanked him a bit then he opened my blue and yellow PVC mac and found my erect cock waiting for him. He dropped to his knees and sucked me hard. I held his head tightly to me so he had to gasp for breath as well as suck. I finally came into his mouth and he swallowed all I gave him.
Oh thank you for that he said as he zipped himself up.
Don’t you want to cum I asked.
Next time maybe, he said rushing away.
I felt good so decided to wander back home. As I came close to the end of the dogging area I saw a window cleaners van with his poles attached to the roof. The three guys with the thigh high waders and hooded capes were there. One had opened the back of the van and pulled out a hose pipe.
They spotted me and said come on kinky, clean us up.
I did and at full pressure I hosed each one down noisily spraying front and back and spent quite a long time hosing there crutches. They pulled off the soaking wet capes and waders and stood naked before me. I adjusted the spray nozzle to fine spray and finished them off. One guy still managed to have an erection so I wanked him off then sprayed his cum away.
They were shivering and collected there towels and clothes from the van. I left wondering what it was all about and should I try it one day just in case I was missing out on something new. There is always something new and exciting to learn.
I arrived home still thinking of the muddy encounter, took of my clothes and took a hot shower. I pointed the shower nozzle at my cock and watched myself grow. I didn’t touch myself at all. I adjusted the shower head to pressure power and aimed it directly at my balls. They ached with the pleasurable pain. I couldn’t help myself, I wanked myself off, still pointing the shower head at my balls. I came quickly and showered my cum down the plug hole.
Drying myself I thought how different it was getting into my normal bed instead of James’s black rubber sleeping bag. I was starting to wish for that deliciously hot and sweaty experience already.
I put on my silver rubber kimono instead and went to bed and enjoyed a rich deep sleep.
rubbermac

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 16

Post by rubbermac »

Nothing nicer than being under a Masters Rubber or PVC Cape pleasing Him.....Many Thanks