MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 15

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 15

Post by shinymacintosh »

A parcel arrived the next day. It contained the wonderful silver rubber kimono and a note urging me to return to Covent Garden.
Jenzi telephoned just to check that she was expected. She arrived that evening looking very happy and went overboard with the sight of me in my kimono.
Its polishing time I said and handed her my vinyl jump suit. You put it on and I will polish you.
I carefully sprayed the suit at the front and polished from top to bottom taking extra care around the crutch area. Then the back and the suit gleamed perfectly. I then paid my attention to the front again and concentrated on the crutch. Slowly polishing up and down and around the bulge under the vinyl suit, the bulge grew and grew. Jenzi’s breathing became erratic and she began to squirm in front of me. With an excited shout she came inside the suit and collapsed on to the sofa with me.
It wasn’t long before she recovered herself and opened the rubber kimono to reveal my hardness which she took into her mouth and pleasured me until I had cum as well.
We both laid back and kissed each other.
Eventually I stood up and brought us both a drink. How are things at home I enquired.
Okay I think, she said. I’m not sure if she suspects something or not. Actually she is not my wife, we just live together so it’s easier to explain to people that way. It’s more of a financial thing really. I would really love to get a better paid job and have my own place.
We chatted more into the evening occasionally touching each other then he took off my vinyl jump suit, changed to his outdoor clothes and returned home.

Next evening I thought about my dogging area and the Ironmonger. It was too late to visit him, his shop would be now closed. So I prepared myself for a walk around the dogging area. Dusk had arrived and I wandered around wearing my long SBR mackintosh and boots.
There were quite a few lonely figures slowly walking around. I stood for a moment leaning against a tree just to see if anyone would be interested. Two or three guys walked by, furtively looked and hurried on, either not interested or very nervous of making the first move.
Then a tall quite thin guy arrived and placed his left hand around my throat and grabbed my balls. I fought for my breath and tried to pull away but he held firm around my neck. He pulled me down so I was sitting on the ground in front of him. He let go of my throat and pulled off the belt of his trousers quickly wrapped it around my neck and pulled it tight. He released his cock from his trousers and thrust it into my gasping mouth. The tighter he pulled on his belt, the faster he thrust into and out of my mouth. He came and shouted ‘you fucking slut ‘pushed me violently to the ground and ran off.
I lay there gasping for breath, finally picking myself up and returning safely home a little shaken.
There was a message on my answer phone from Jenzi saying she would be coming round tomorrow evening if that was okay.

The next evening came and I received a call from the leather host at the farm. He came straight to the point and said he already knew about Jenzi coming around to me that night. He would send Jane around to pick her up, correctly dressed in her black PVC mini skirt, mac and boots at 9pm and would return her to me at 11pm. No questions to be asked!
I was a little upset because I had so enjoyed the evening at the farm and hoped to be invited again, and then I thought how did he know about Jenzi? I suspected the ironmonger must be involved somehow.
Jenzi arrived and I told her to put on her wig and makeup and the PVC gear and boots just like the first time we met. I also explained about my exciting night over at the farm.
9pm came and the door bell rang and Jane stood there waiting. She squeezed my balls then Jenzi came out nervously and they drove away to the farm.
I made myself a drink watched some TV and waited for 11pm.
On the dot the door bell sounded. I opened the door and Jenzi almost fell into my arms. She looked dishevelled her lipstick was smudged and her wig was not on quite right.
What the hell happened I asked as I sat her down in my lounge. I could tell a stiff drink was necessary.
We drove to this farm you told me about, Jenzi said, sipping the whisky and water. Beautiful place, we went into the lounge area with the big fire and there were two other females there. One of them wore a leather cat suit and had a strap on dildo. I think they had been kissing and holding hands just before we entered.
These are my friends said Jane. I smiled at them not quite knowing why I was there with females.
Hello Jenzi said a voice I recognised from behind. It was my girlfriend. She slapped me across my face and punched me hard in the stomach so hard in fact I fell in a crumpled heap on the floor in front of them all.
I know all about your dressing up and dogging she said. If you want to continue renting with me I will let you but you will remain dressed subserviently every night after work and sleep on your own in the small box room. She then kicked me in the ribs walked over to one of the other girls kissed her and fondled her breasts.
Jane helped me to my feet and bent me face down over the settee arm. A lot of giggling and laughing was going on, and then my backside was slapped a few times followed by the insertion of the strap on dildo. It hurt me. I wasn’t lubed up or anything but she insisted pushing herself in and out. She stopped and pushed me back down on the floor giving me another forceful slap on the face.
I looked up and saw my then naked girlfriend sucking another girls breasts and the other girl with the strap on dildo performing with Jane.
Finally they urged me to stand up in front of them. They straightened my mac and skirt and I was ordered to wank into my hand in front of them and then lick my hand clean.
When I finally came they made lots of vile comments and laughed at me. I was so embarrassed about my situation. Jane came to my rescue and drove me back here. On the way back she told me that she and her friends had at one time or another been verbally and violently abused by men so they thought they would have a bit of fun with me. Your problem she said, is that your girlfriend is very envious of your good looks, especially when you are dressed as a girl, so she organised this evening just to teach you a lesson.
I think you look good too plus the guy where I picked you up from tonight. Has he told you I screwed him the other night?
Wow what a bizarre evening for you, I said. What are you going to do? Stay subservient at the flat?
I don’t know just yet I will have to try it out as I cannot leave just now, I’ve just paid her a month’s rent.
Jenzi reluctantly took off her PVC clothes and put on her outdoor clothes and returned to being a guy and left my flat for his new lifestyle.
After three days I received a desperate telephone call from Jenzi. I don’t think I can stand this any longer she said. One of her girlfriends has moved in. They seem to be at it all the time which is okay I suppose but not in my face and you will never guess what I have to wear when I am told to bring something or other. One of those pale blue nylon pinafore dresses you see old ladies wearing when they are cleaning up the home and a pair of yellow rubber gloves.
At least make me wear something sexy.
I can agree with that I said. A maid’s outfit would be sexier. Maybe she is trying to tell you something!!
I don’t think I can take it much longer. Have you any ideas?
I had great sympathy for Jenzi but I didn’t want her here with me permanently. I enjoyed doing what I do whenever I wanted to.
After our conversation I thought about Mike and James in Covent Market. Would they be interested in Jenzi. James did at one point like Toni after all. I made the call and suggested that we both came down to London sooner rather than later.
You stay with me and Mike will take care of Jenzi, said James.
Jenzi came round to see me to discuss things the next night. I told her again of my experiences down in Covent Garden and the gifts, PVC jump suit, SBR mac and just recently the silver rubber kimono.
We agreed that we would travel down the following weekend.
I then squeezed Jenzi’s nipple hard. She looked at me with lovely doleful eyes. Said thank you for helping me out and went down on me long and slowly licking my shaft and balls until I could stand it no longer and came in her mouth.
She kissed me and some of my own warm cum entered my mouth. I held her tightly and began to fondle her erect cock. Took her into my mouth and before long gave her some of her own cum as we kissed.

The next day I thought it was time to visit the ironmongers shop again before travelling down to London with Jenzi.
The shop was quite busy with customers but the ironmonger signalled for me to go through to the back office and wait for him.
I was pleasurably surprised to see an almost naked guy standing with his hands shackled to the hooks just as I always had been. He was blindfolded, a pair of fishnet hold me up stockings and white stiletto shoes.
I quietly moved towards him and touched his cock, he gasped in surprise thinking he was alone in the room still listening to the ironmonger speaking with customers in the shop.
I cupped his balls and his erection began. I had not seen anything so long for quite a while and played harder to get it to its maximum length.
I squeezed his balls and pulled on his erection, the guy squirmed and whimpered as I worked him more rapidly. His stomach muscles moved in and out until finally he shot his hot cum into my hand.
I put my wet sticky hand over his mouth and wiped his cum over his lips.
I thought you might finish him off, said the ironmonger who had finished with his customers and entered the room to watch me playing.
He took off the blindfold, the guy blinked and smiled contentedly at me.
I know you, he said. The last time we played I wore a Lycra cycling suit up in a friends shed and you fisted both him and me. He gave you a blue and yellow PVC mac to take home. I really enjoyed being screwed in that mac. Do you still have it?
Oh yes. I said. It’s one of my favourites, I wear it when I am feeling really raunchy.
The ironmonger unhooked the guy’s hands and gave him a towel to clean his face.
Thanks for that he said to me. Can we meet again sometime soon?
Depends, what you would like me to do to you?
Mmmm, I can think of all kinds of dirty things I would like. Are you doing anything tonight?
I shook my head.
Do you remember where the shed was?
I shook my head again.
Okay I’ll meet you near the dogging area at 7pm and take you there okay?
I agreed. The guy went upstairs to put his clothes on and I was left with the ironmonger who felt my crutch and smiled knowingly. He’s a good lad that one, he said. I’ve known him just about as long as you. He seems to be into everything going at the moment. It’s something to do with his friend who has the shed at the allotment. Very kinky chap I’ve been told.
7pm came at the dogging area. I had taken the heavy hint and wore the blue and yellow PVC mac. A car pulled up and I recognised the guy from this afternoon dressed in his Lycra cycling suit and the older guy from before.
We soon arrived at the allotment shed and went inside. It was heated already, so they had prepared it especially for tonight. I looked around the room. It was almost just as I remembered it. The guy from the afternoon stripped off his Lycra suit and bent over the chair. The older guy provided me with a long PVC vets glove and some lube. I knew what was expected of me.
I inserted my fingers, then my hand then finally up past my wrist and lower arm. The groans of passion were wonderful to hear.
The older guy then produced a large clear plastic bag and pulled it over the other guys head and pulled it tight around his neck. His breathing became erratic, the bag sucked in and blew out as I pushed and pulled my gloved hand inside his backside.
The plastic bag became tighter and tighter until finally it was totally immovable on his face. His body thrashed around on the edge of the chair. The older guy quickly pulled off the plastic bag and I could feel my hand and arm tightly gripped inside his backside.
We waited a few moments until his breathing became almost normal then gently pulled out my gloved hand. He collapsed onto the floor.
I wasn’t sure what to do next. The older guy pulled off my PVC glove and squeezed my balls. He’s okay he said. Give him a minute and he will be back to normal again.
Sure enough he stood up and told us both how wonderful the experience had been, he put back on his Lycra suit and began to fondle the other older guy.
The older guy dropped to his knees in front of me and opened the popper fastenings of my PVC mac, pulled down my jeans and took me in his mouth and pulled heavily in and out. I felt the back of my mac being lifted and a wet tongue began to lick my backside trying to enter me and flicking rapidly back and forth.
Two men were playing with my most sensitive body parts at the same moment. I was in heaven. I came heavily into the older guy’s mouth and he pulled away from me. The Lycra guy also stopped his very active tongue, lightly smacked my backside and readjusted my mac. Turned out the lights and we all drove back to the dogging area and I returned to my flat.