MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 14

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 14

Post by shinymacintosh »

`You have done well.’ The host pointed to a door and said.’ You may take a shower and return here.’
I left the room and entered a large tiled bathroom. Reluctantly I took off the leather coat and boots and enjoyed a hot power-jet shower.
After my shower I noticed the boots were still there but the long leather coat had been replaced by my own black shiny nylon trench coat. I dried myself on his thick luxurious bath towel and pulled on the boots and slipped into my trench coat pulling the belt tight around me and went back to the room.
The room was back as it was when I first entered, the wall unit containing all the whips, butt-plugs, gags and other toys was closed, the motor cycle guy had left, and the host was sitting on the settee sipping another shot of whisky. Nobody would have suspected the orgy that had taken place just a short time ago.
`You’re finished I see.’ He said. `Come over here and have a drink with me.’
I sat at the other end of the settee looking expectantly at him. `Well what did you think of this evening? He asked.
I was about to say something when he said `Was it anything like the photograph at the ironmonger’s?
Slowly everything seemed to fit into place. The host was obviously a close friend of the ironmonger. He watched the dawning expression on my face and smiled. `You see I know quite a lot about your likes and dislikes already.’
`Oh no! That places me in a very inferior position with you, doesn’t it? I know nothing about you except that you have a big car and a farmhouse here in the countryside. You can only know those kind of things from the ironmonger.’
He smiled and walked over to the table. I watched as his leather shirt gleamed in the subdued light. He poured another drink for me and returned to the settee. He settled himself next to me gave the glass of whisky and put his arm comfortingly around my shoulder his hand dropping down and pinching my left nipple.
`Would you like a taxi home or would you prefer to stay here tonight and I’ll take you back in the morning?’
I pretended to check my watch but I ached to stay in this erotic environment of leather.
`Come,’ he said. `I have a special guest room for people who need to stay over.’ We took our drinks and walked out of the room climbed some narrow stairs and entered a small room. The walls and floor were covered with soft white lambskin rugs and the double bed had ornate brass bed head and tail fittings. The bed was covered in a dark imitation animal fur and inset into the wall at the bottom of the bed was a TV screen.
`Lay down in the middle.’ He told me. I put down my glass and lay in the middle of the comfortable bed. `Open your legs.’ I opened my legs and from under the bottom of the bed he secured both my booted legs with a leather belt. He took both my wrists and secured them in a similar fashion to the metal bed head. His hand wandered down and fondled my groin until it began to stir again.
`This is to stop you running off in the night’ He told me.
I didn’t want to run away. I was enjoying this bondage experience.
Then he produced what looked like a black leather duffle bag pulled it over my head and pulled the draw strings tight so I could not see out but could still breathe okay.
He turned off the light and left the room. I was alone, bound and excited at what had happened to me.
It couldn’t have been long before I felt someone’s hand around my balls carefully bringing me to an erection. I felt something slip over my cock then someone was astride me and I was being pulled in and out faster and faster. I couldn’t see, just the smell of the leather bag over my face as I was drawn towards another climax.
Whoever it was left quietly and I dropped off to sleep again.

The leather bag was pulled off my face and the host smiled down and asked if I had had a good sleep last night. I told him what I thought had happened and he showed me a pink rubber condom still on my cock filled with cum.
I think you were visited by my wife Jane last night. She does like to test new cocks from time to time.
He released me from the bed and I cleaned myself up and dressed. He provided me with a coffee. Then when I was pulling the belt of my mackintosh tight around me he pulled me very close to him and put his hands around my crutch squeezing hard.
Jane will drive you back home and thank you for last night. I do hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
Jane came into the room, light blue jeans and a red leather motor cycle jacket. Smiled and said lets go. We arrived 15 minutes later at my home. She drove off and I went inside collapsed on my sofa and reflected about the whole evening and dosed off into a comfortable sleep.
rubbermac

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 14

Post by rubbermac »

Brilliant.....