MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 13

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 13

Post by shinymacintosh »

He chose a pair of metal handcuffs, untied my hands and placed the cold metal over my wrists, a second larger pair of cuffs were secured around my booted ankles. He turned me around and pushed me back against the padded leather wall raising both my arms and securing the handcuffs to hooks either side of my face.
`You will not drink or talk anymore tonight.’ He said, pushing a black rubber ball gag firmly into my mouth and tightening the buckles around the back of my head. `Now take a good look at yourself.’
He moved away and I could see a reflection of myself in a full length mirror directly across the room. I was in heaven. Bound and gagged, wearing boots and the long leather coat. Already I could feel myself stirring again as I stared at my own erotic image.
He checked the clock on the wall. `An acquaintance of mine will be here shortly. I’ll have to deal with you both at once.’
Within minutes I found out.
The door-bell rang and he welcomed into the room a guy dressed in black motor cycle leathers. He wore the same zipped black leather jacket, tight leather jeans tucked into his tall black boots that I had been aroused by when I first looked at photographs in the ironmongers. He moved towards me opened the leather coat and squeezed my balls. Then with a gloved finger pressed the rubber ball gag into further into my mouth.
The host offered him a drink as I watched wide-eyed and suddenly began to think of my own safety. Nobody knew where I was. I had been picked up, driven to a farmhouse by a complete stranger. Used, abused, bound and gagged and now two leather clad men were drinking and eyeing me with obvious sexual intent.
The host unzipped the motor cycle guy’s jacket revealing a studded choker around his throat. He selected a dog lead from the back of the library door and hooked it to the choker giving it a sharp tug downwards. The motor cycle guy looked apprehensively at him as he undid his belt and lowered his leather jeans sufficiently to reveal his bare buttocks.
`Bend over the chair.’ He commanded.
`But I thought you said I could have him?’ he stuttered, looking across at me.
`You thought wrong this time friend.’ He pushed him over the arm of the settee and snapped a pair of handcuffs round his gloved wrists.
He picked up the same studded leather paddle that he had used on me and severely thrashed his buttocks punishing him many more times than he had punished me. I watched fascinated as the chastisement continued and his buttocks reddened.
Jerking the dog lead sharply he dragged him off the settee and down on to his knees forcing him to crawl to where I was stood, bound and gagged, powerless watching this painful scenario.
`Suck him dry!’ he ordered yanking his head in line with my groin.
I felt his mouth encasing my cock, immediately I grew inside him as he worked his way back and forth. He hit him again with the paddle, his mouth opened to cry out and I fell from his mouth. He beat him again, yanked him to his feet, and turned him round so his back was to me.
`Stand perfectly still.’ The host slid a black rubber condom over my erection and moved the motor cycle guy backwards until he was touching me. He locked the ankle cuffs that he had secured around my boots around his booted ankles so that we were bound closely together. He yanked down on the dog lead pulling the guy’s head forward and down. His hand encircled my erection and expertly inserted it into the exposed arse of the motor cycle guy. He grabbed his head and pushed his body back on to me. I felt myself sliding slowly deep inside him.
The host pushed and pulled his body back and forth on me. The motor cycle guy groaned with painful pleasure as he fully received me. The host unzipped himself and inserted his own large erection into the mouth of the motor cycle guy and demanded an expert cock sucking as he pushed and pulled, impaling him on my erection.
I bit on the rubber ball gag in my mouth and pulled down on the handcuffs as the violent movements of the motor cycle guy pounded on my cock. I stared at the host, watching his face contort with pleasure as his cock was serviced. He began to groan and thrust his cock deeper and faster in to the motor cycle guy’s mouth, he withdrew quickly and sprayed cum over his upturned face.
He jerked forward quickly and I was no longer able to stay inside him. I looked down at my black shining rubber clad cock. It was still very erect. The host held the motor cycle guy and lowered him face down to the floor.
`Lick my boots.’ The host ordered.
His hands were still secured behind him and his feet ankle cuffed to mine. The motor cycle guy had no option than to comply with the host’s command. He licked and kissed the shiny boots of the host.
The host reached down and inserted a long wide rubber penis gag into his moist mouth and tightened the buckles around the back of his head. He undid my handcuffs, ordered me to lie on top of the motor cycle guy and fuck him hard.
I rammed myself hard into him watching his back arch as I plunged in and out of him. I could hear him groaning through the penis gag as I exerted more pressure on every thrust.
I cried out loudly as my cum burst through filling the rubber condom inside him. I collapsed on top of him and tried to roll over but the ankle cuffs prevented me.
The host produced a key and unlocked the ankle cuffs. I collapsed exhausted on my side. The host pulled the motor cycle guy to his feet and secured his wrists with the same handcuffs I had been bound with. Now he was standing, bound and vulnerable, with his tight leather jeans half way down his legs and his mouth filled with the rubber penis gag.
The host dragged me towards the motor cycle guy `You’ve screwed him, now you must service his cock.’ He held my head firmly between his hands and pushed me down on the erect cock of the gagged and bound motor cycle guy.
Flashing through my brain was the image I had seen first in the ironmonger’s shop of this exact scenario.
`…….I turned each page, naked men in one pose or another until I saw a man wearing a black leather motorcycle jacket, and leather trousers tucked into tall boots. His hands were securely fastened above his head, his trousers were pulled down to his knees, a second man also in leather, appeared to be sucking his cock…….’
I sucked and forcefully massaged his cock until suddenly his body shook violently as his cum spurted onto my face and into my open mouth.
boundmacman

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 13

Post by boundmacman »

Your story gets better and better! Love to be in your shoes.. better as your captor! :twisted: :twisted:
rubbermac

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 13

Post by rubbermac »

Fantastic as usual...Many Thanks