MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 11

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 11

Post by shinymacintosh »

The next day I wanted to see the ironmonger and let him hear about my adventures in Covent Garden. I arrived at his shop in the afternoon dressed in my new SBR mackintosh, hoping he would like it.
He was so pleased to see me. Took me into the back room and began to gently caress the sleeves of my SBR mac.
Wow this is so out of this world to touch, so soft and sensual. Tell me how you got it.
I told him about the whole three days and how this James guy gave me the SBR and a PVC jump suit as a present and hopefully will send my black nylon trench coat up in the post tomorrow.
As I spoke he kept squeezing himself with excitement. Well guess what? He said pointing at his vinyl motor bike suit hanging on the wall. I know you have had lots of fun wearing it so it is yours to keep.
How come?
I’ve upgraded myself to a small van and got rid of the motor bike so I have no use for it anymore. But I would like you to put it on for me, just one more time.
I quickly undressed put on the vinyl suit. It still had that effect on me, the smell and the anticipation of sex. He smiled placed my hands up and locked them on to the hooks. I could feel his hardness pushing against me. Then the lower zip was pulled down and out I came into his hand. He bent down and took me fully into his mouth. I heard a contented sigh from him as he sucked and pulled on me before I exploded into him.
I want you to walk home wearing my vinyl suit. He said, as he packed my other clothes into a plastic bag.
I left the shop and walked home. Nobody took any notice of a guy in a motor cycle suit walking. Only I knew what had happened moments before.
I arrived home after only fifteen minutes feeling quite excited about walking outside dressed in vinyl. As I reached my flat I thought I recognised the car from last night. As I walked closer the driver got out of the car. It was the trannie from last night.
You look absolutely great he said. I hope you don’t mind me arriving unannounced, but I have a couple of hours free and would really like to talk to you again.
We went into my flat, and I felt his hands touching my vinyl covered back.
Let me show you around. This is the lounge, the kitchen and dining room on this floor then if we go down it’s my bedroom and bathroom and a door going out to the small garden at the back.
Please, he said can I do anything for you?
I knew what he was after. He opened his small haversack and pulled out his plastic mac, skirt and boots.
You just did. Put them on now.
She stood before me transformed. What about the makeup and wig?
It doesn’t matter today let’s just enjoy you as you are.
She caressed my vinyl covered body and I stroked her mini skirt which had a lump underneath that was growing harder and harder.
We sat on the sofa and I pulled her swollen cock out from the mini skirt and went down to make it even bigger before wanking it so hard it shot cum over her plastic mac and my vinyl suit.
How come you have a couple of hours free? I asked.
The wife suddenly said she had to see a friend, so I just thought of you and how you helped me last night and wanted to know if we could be friends in the future? I really love dressing up and being a PVC slut but its quit scary walking around alone at night and not everyone is into fetish things. Basically it’s a blow job then they are gone!
I know how you feel, I said. I could have been as frightened as you but I unexpectedly had a wonderful mentor who brought me through all the angst and taught me to love all things that turned me on instead of thinking the worst of them.
I’m going to take a shower with my suit on and I want you to sponge me down completely with soapy water just to clean the vinyl. We went into the bathroom and I stood in the shower well, she soaped up a large sponge and began to meticulously wipe and clean the back of my suit then I turned around and she did the same to the front but took a lot of time polishing around my genital area. I grew harder the more she polished until I came inside my vinyl suit.
She stood back very pleased with herself. I took off the suit and hung it over the shower head.
I stood naked in front of her. I’ll have to shine it up when it has dripped dry.
Please let me come round and help you I can really make it shine well.
Well if you can make it tomorrow we can really work on the gloss, I have some PVC polish that will make it gleam wonderfully.
Do you have a femme name I can call you when you are dressed up and looking so sexy?
Please would you call me Jenzi?
Jenzi suits you I said putting my hand under her plastic skirt. I knelt down in front of her and cupped her balls in to my hand and gently squeezed. Her moans were incredible. I took her balls into my mouth and smoothly sucked and ran my tongue along her shaft flicking her head until she could stand it no more and her hot cum flooded out.
rubbermac

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 11

Post by rubbermac »

Superb again Shiny.....Thanks so much
boundmacman

Post by boundmacman »

Gets better with every story..love to be in your shoes.. or the one you meet!!
Thankyou x
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

boundmacman, You cannot be in my shoes!!! You have to be in my thigh high boots.
Shiny