MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 10

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 10

Post by shinymacintosh »

I just couldn’t resist visiting my local dogging area after all the sexy activities in Covent Garden.
It wasn’t a long walk and I felt really sexy in my long SBR mackintosh, boots and gloves. I strolled around the paths and wooded areas, saw the occasional single guy walking around slowly then spotted a trannie, blonde spiky hair, short black plastic mac and mini skirt and boots.
This did it for me. I approached her and smiled and we exchanged those knowing looks of lust. I pushed my hand forward under her mini skirt and discovered a wonderful throbbing cock. She sighed and wanted to know if I wanted to take her.
I haven’t any condoms with me.
She opened her shoulder bag and pulled out one. Then opened my SBR mac and found my cock in readiness. With true professionalism she opened the condom wrapping paper and slithered the condom over me, squeezing me to get maximum hardness. She turned around bent down and inserted me into her.
I pushed, she backed on to me and I pushed in and out more and more until it was too late and I came. Fantastic she said.
I pulled her plastic mini skirt up and began to suck her cock, she moaned appreciatively and very quickly she came in my mouth.
She thanked me and I left her putting her skirt straight and checking her hair.
I walked around the area for a while then was nearly knocked over by a young guy running down the path. As he did so, he threw a bag into the bushes and sped away.
I picked up the bag and thought it looked a little like the trannies shoulder bag. I walked back up the path way and eventually spotted the trannie frantically searching for something in the bushes. Is this what you are searching for? I asked. She snatched the bag and searched inside it. Thank goodness my car keys are still here.
She was shaking. I put my arms around her to comfort her. If my car keys were gone then I couldn’t get home to the wife or change my clothes either and that would be that. The end!!
If you like you can come home with me. It isn’t far. Change, clean up and go home as if nothing had happened.
It was agreed and she drove me to my flat.
Can I help you take off your boots? I asked when we were inside. I pulled them off and put them in her holdall along with the black plastic mini skirt and mac and wig. On came the male attire, jeans and jacket and after a few minutes in the bathroom the lipstick was gone as well.
Thank you ever so much. Will I ever meet you again?
I hope so, I said and preferably not outside, but here in the comfort and warmth of my flat.
I would love that. He said. Are you a trannie fan?
You will find out soon enough. But if you keep wearing your boots and minis and plastic macs we will really get on just fine .
He sank to his knees opened my SBR mac and sucked me hard until finally I came into his mouth. He swallowed my cum and smiled.
When can I meet you again? he asked eagerly.
Whenever you are free from your home duties.
Here is my telephone number. Call me giving me enough notice and we will have a really good time.
He left the flat and drove home relieved that his secret was still a secret.
I took off my new SBR mackintosh and pulled if tight over my nose and breathed in the wonderful rubber aroma.
I went to bed thinking of the past three days of erotic excitement in London and now a new friend here in my home town.