MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 8

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 8

Post by shinymacintosh »

The following morning I was awakened by the fetish club owner Mike. He had a towel which he placed on the floor next to me. He helped me to get upright and unzipped the rubber body bag.
My PVC jump suit was soaking wet with all my excited sweat from my night in total enclosure. I stood up and Mike unzipped the jump suit and carefully pulled it off me turning it inside out. My sweat was dripping down onto the towel. It felt quite exhilarating being freed of the suit and the rubber body bag.
I’ll gently wash and dry the suit for you he said patting my backside. Go and have a shower.
I showered and shaved and returned to the lounge. Mike handed me a long silver rubber kimono to wear. His hands wandered gently over my body as he helped me adjust the belt.
James has gone out on business so asked me to look after you. He should be back this afternoon.
What is his business I inquired?
Property is his major activity especially in central London. He’s worth quite a bit. That’s one of the reasons he fell out with Toni. He will give you lots but if you steal then that’s it. Finish!!
He is a great guy. A total rubber fetishist. Not a day will go by without him wearing something or other in rubber. But he will never again let anyone be alone here in his apartment. That’s why I’m here with you now.
His hand slipped down my rubber covered leg. He pulled open the kimono and fondled my growing cock. Down he went on me gently pulling and sucking and squeezing my balls.
Doesn’t he mind you groping me?
We share quite a lot together. We have been very good friends for many years now. He should be back very soon and he has asked me to have you bound to his bed for when he returns.
We went into the bedroom of James and I laid on the leather covered bed. My wrists were shackled above to the headboard and my feet were tied to the bottom of the bed. Then he applied the rubber blindfold and left me waiting in anticipation.
It was probably half an hour before I heard someone enter the room, then a hand gently fondled my balls. I began to be excited. I felt my body being lifted upwards and something probably a leather pillow was pushed under me.
My rubber kimono was parted and I experienced something pushing harder into me. Then I felt an aggressive insertion into my backside. Some very excited and heavy breathing as he pounded in and out before finally gasping loudly and collapsing on top of me. He rolled off me and began to pinch my nipples hard. I gasped at the pain. I heard him laugh a little then another painful slap on my balls.
The rubber mask was removed and I saw that it was James that had used me to his own satisfaction. Get yourself cleaned up. We are going to have some fun tonight in the club.
I returned to his bedroom still wearing the silver rubber kimono. He pulled some of the material to his nose and breathed heavily.
Okay, he said, put on the leather outfit that Toni sent to you plus the boots but first you must wear this. He showed me a pair of black heavy rubber briefs with a butt plug at the back and a hole for my cock at the front. I put them on and carefully inserted the butt plugs fully in to me then pulled my cock and balls out through the hole in front of the rubber briefs. The tightness of the hole made me feel good and a semi hard was beginning without any other stimulus. The thigh boots, black PVC bra, leather skirt and jacket were added and I felt fantastic.
Suddenly I felt something quite exciting happening to me and the butt plug. James smiled as he revealed a remote control hand set. I can stimulate you whenever I want he said. This is a remote control for your vibrating butt plug.
Sit down and it will feel even better.
I sat on the edge of his leather bed as this thing inside me vibrated fast then slowly as James controlled the settings. What a sensation I didn’t want it to stop.
You didn’t bring the wig? he asked. Never mind put this on.
He showed me a complete rubber face mask with mouth, nose and eye holes and a blonde wig sewn into the top. Put it on. After a few attempts to get the eye holes in the correct position I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I was in heaven.
We entered the club, had a drink at the bar then went through another door into a semi dark room. Leather covered benches, a wooden cross, a swing, some private rooms a large open tiled toilet and shower a sauna and so many erotic things I couldn’t take them all in.
I could hear sexual sounds coming from a couple of the rooms and a large guy was bent over a bench delighting in the pain of a studded paddle being administered by a leather clad girl with a large strap on. She stopped briefly and rammed home the strap on.
My erection was full on, pushing to escape the leather skirt. James pulled me into a small room pushed me down on a chair. He switched on the vibrator butt plug making me squirm at the delicious feeling and pushed himself into my mouth over and over again until finally cumming in my mouth. His hand pressed across my rubber clad face and he grunted swallow you bitch. I swallowed all his cum and he pinched my nipples then sucked and pulled on them. I looked up and saw another guy and the strap on girl in the room
Suck him dry bitch ordered James The guy’s large cock pushed into my mouth and I could sense that the strap on girl was entering him from the rear. James sat and watched with seamy sexual pleasure. The guy came loudly and pulled away from the strap on girl. Only then did James stop the vibrating butt plug.
James took my hands and guided me back into the bar area and provided me with another drink. There will be more to come he said a left me sitting on the comfortable sofa. It wasn’t long before a guy in PVC jeans and t-shirt sat beside me. His hands worked on the leather skirt making me become hard again. Suddenly the butt plug began to vibrate again. James had been watching from across the room. I squirmed in my seat as the PVC guy slipped his hand inside my skirt and up my leg. Let’s go to the dark room he suggested. He helped me to stand and we entered the dark room again. It was now empty for the moment. He fondled my nipples and kissed me through the rubber face mask. Then he knelt down in front of me lifted my skirt and took my enlarged cock in his mouth. The butt plug still vibrated inside me intensifying the strong sucking feeling. He could sense that I was about to cum and pulled me out of his mouth and I came powerfully all over his PVC t-shirt.
Lick my t-shirt clean he ordered. He pushed his chest in front of me and I licked my own warm cum until his t-shirt was cleans and shiny again. He guided me back to the bar area and left to play with someone else.
I felt fantastic sitting in expectation of someone coming over and taking advantage of me. So different than me stood in the ironmongers shop, with my wrists firmly tied, waiting and hoping for someone to touch me.
The vibrator started again, as a guy in leather motor cycle gear sat down beside me. Will you thrash my backside?
I nodded and we went back into the dark room. Four couples were enjoying the various pleasures on offer. I chose a studded paddle from the selection on the wall and pressed it firmly against the front of his tight leather jeans. He gasped and went over to a bench pulled down his jeans and bent over the bench. I belted him three times in quick succession then waited until he finally pleaded for more punishment. He received more pain from the studded paddle then turned round just as he came down his leg. He held me gently, kissed and thanked me. Pulled up his jeans and left the room.
I returned the paddle alongside all the other evil looking devices on the wall. My vibrator started again. James came over and took me into a small room, sat me down on a metal chair securely fastened my hands by my side and invited three guys to use my mouth in turn. All managed to cum, one in my mouth and the other two shot strongly and their hot cum dribbled down my PVC bra and chest.
Time to go home said James as he threw me a towel to clean myself up with. I zipped up my jacket and within five minutes we were back home in his flat.
I took off the rubber face mask and jacket and stood before him in my PVC bra and leather skirt and boots.
Was there anything you didn’t like doing tonight? He asked putting his arms around my waist.
I shook my head and smiled at the thought of all the things I had done and had done to me. Good, he said Tomorrow is your last night here I think. Unless you want to stay longer?
I would really love to but I do have to work as well. Can I come down again in a few weeks?
Of course you can. You will always be welcome here.
As with the previous night I took off my remaining clothes and he helped me enter the rubber body bag and zipped it closed up to my neck, pushed his cock in and out of my mouth until he came over my willing face. Smiled and laid me down on the settee.
Tomorrow would be my last day there for a while. What would happen? I couldn’t wait.