MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 7

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 7

Post by shinymacintosh »

It was a couple of months before I tried on Toni’s leather outfits. I looked at myself in the mirror without the blonde wig and thought I looked pretty good. So good in fact I began to have an erection without any help. The knee length leather skirt fitted perfectly and already a slight bulge was becoming evident. The leather biker jacket fitted me great and I found in the inside pocket a piece of paper with a telephone number written down.
It was a London land line number. Maybe I could find out more about Toni.
I rang it later that night and a cultured voice answered. I explained that I had found this number in a leather jacket belonging to my friend Toni.
I knew Toni, the voice said. Who are you? I explained a little and the voice said that he knew quite a lot about me. He and Toni had had a good relationship a couple of years ago.
When Toni spoke about you I often thought I would like to meet you as some of the things you did were on my wavelength if you know what I mean. We spent quite a while talking of erotic scenarios. My cock was erect and pushing hard at the leather skirt.
I was invited down to London any time he said and gave me his address in Covent Garden. Toni lived there I said. I know I have taken over his flat.
Over a period of two weeks the cultured voice from London telephoned me every other day pleading for me to travel down to see him. Eventually I agreed to go hopefully it would all turn out okay if Toni had liked this guy.
We met at a wine bar in Covent Garden and I was pleasantly surprised to see this guy who looked really nice around 45 years old and wore a battered air force leather jacket and jeans.
He took total control of the conversation asking me what I had brought down in my suitcase. He told me his sexual preferences which he already had told me before on the telephone.
I think we should go back to my place so you can unwind after your long journey. The flat was small but an amazing brilliant view over the market area. He showed me the bathroom and also his bedroom. The counterpane was black leather with four black leather pillows. Heaven. I couldn’t find a vinyl suit like you had in the ironmongers so I bought you this, he said handing me a black PVC jump suit with a large silver zip from the neck down to the waist and a double zip from the waist down and round the back allowing an entry point from all angles. Take a shower and let’s see if this suit fits you.
It did and I put on my thigh length boots that I had brought down with me. I looked at him. He had changed and was wearing a full length purple rubber dress, matching elbow length rubber gloves and a full purple rubber head mask.
I couldn’t take my eyes off this wonderful sensual sight. I was stirring hard within the constraints of my cat suit. He touched me gently and kissed me. The rubber aroma of the mask made me feel quite heady.
I touched him and felt a large throbbing presence through the rubber dress. He pushed me down into a kneeling position and pulled up the skirt and placed it over me. His cock was rammed into my mouth and just for a moment I couldn’t breathe then I took control and took him in and out, his hands pushing down on my head. With a final forceful thrust he came and held my head with him inside my mouth.
He let go of me and I collapsed on the floor. Well done, he said and rested himself on the leather covered bed. He offered me a tissue and I wiped my mouth, then he took off the purple rubber hood. It was not the same guy I had been speaking to earlier!
He smiled as he saw my uncertainty.
I was Toni’s friend for a long time and this is and always has been my flat. I had to finish with Toni sadly because of two things. Stealing my money and stuff, and too much drug taking. He became worse over the last couple of years and I couldn’t control him so I told him to leave and I think he came up to see you.
I nodded in disbelief.
The guy who met you is my friend and runs a special club very close to here. He met you just to check you out. I hope you don’t mind?
If you like we can go to his club a little later this evening, some of the members are quite interesting, and you may like them.
We had another drink and I needed to touch his rubber dress. It felt so smooth and sensuous. He pulled me towards him and again pushed me under his long skirt. My breathing was very erratic as I was enjoying the experience. He came again and pulled out of my mouth.
If you need to use the loo please do it now. I went for a pee and a wash. Zipped up the PVC cat suit again and came back into the bedroom. He had changed from the purple dress into a rubber t-shirt and rubber jeans tucked into leather knee length boots.
Come here he said and carefully inserted a brass coloured padlock through two of the zip pulls nearest to my groin. He rotated the three figure security lock and patted my backside.
You are now safe and secure he said with a smile. Come on lets go. Dressed like this I thought....but who cares?
We left the flat, down in the lift through a narrow alleyway into the next street and entered the basement of his friends club. It was a small fetish club, great music playing, soft lighting and as he told me some interesting people. Not sure at first who were girls and who were the boys.
He brought me a drink then left to speak to some other guests. I sat on a bar stool and it wasn’t long before I felt a soft hand running down my back. I turned and this guy also dressed in PVC smiled at me and placed his hand on my PVC encased balls. He looked down and saw the security padlock. Who do you belong to? He asked squeezing me and making me hard again. I nodded over to my host deep in conversation. Maybe later he said smiling and left me.
My host came back and took me to a pillar near the centre of the room lent me against it and took my wrists and bound them behind the pillar and took out a black rubber blindfold and pulled it over my eyes. Someone began to pull down the zip from my neck and began to pinch and suck my nipples. Then I felt the zip being pulled back up. I could feel someone touching my PVC covered legs and getting closer to my balls. This was so exciting being tormented and played with, being edged closer and closer to cumming.
I was left being sexually tormented for half an hour before I was released and brought to a chair. My blindfold however was still securely in place. Still I could feel people touching and caressing me. I lost control and came inside my PVC jump suit and could sense my hot cum trickling between my legs. I was in heaven what had I let myself in for?
I experienced quite a few people fondling me in various places and kissing me then my host pulled off the rubber blindfold and I could finally see my tormentors. Guys and gals of all ages dressed in PVC, rubber, leather, satin, just about everything shiny and erotic you could wish for.
Its late he said lets go back to the apartment. We left and he queried if I had enjoyed myself. What do you think I answered?
We entered his apartment and he told me to clean myself up. I told him I couldn’t because of the security padlock. He smiled and said Big Bird.
I told him I didn’t understand to which he replied 747.
I returned minus the padlock but still enclosed in my PVC jump suit. I sleep alone, he said you can sleep inside this total enclosure rubber body bag on the settee. You will experience a lovely warm feeling. He helped me enter the body bag and closed it tightly up to my neck and before I could lay down he pushed his cock into my mouth one last time pumping violently and then withdrew just as he came over my face. He wiped his cum over my face and laid me down on the settee. Something for you to remember me by.
I slept like a log, very excited and wondering what the next day would bring.
rubbermac

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 7

Post by rubbermac »

Very nice and exciting.....Thanks