MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 6

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 6

Post by shinymacintosh »

I met Tony in my main street. I hadn’t seen him for around ten years. We both used to visit the ironmonger’s shop for some fun. I was in my usual position of my wrists been tied to the two hooks in the back office leaving me exposed for anyone to use me for their pleasure.
It was Tony all those years ago that knelt in front of me and instead of sucking my cock put both my balls into his mouth and pleasured me that way.
The ironmonger spotted this and arranged for us both to visit the vicar later that week.
The vicar met us dressed as usual in his skirt and white blouse. Apparently Tony had had a similar experience to me, with him.
We were told to take off all our clothing and begin to play with each other as the vicar sat squirming and watching. We must have been pretty erotic because before long the vicar unzipped his skirt and his large erect cock was pushing to escape his panties.
Tony moved towards him and took his balls into his mouth and I took his cock into my mouth and sucked. His hands were holding our heads on him and we could feel his excitement building. Suddenly he cried out and his cum flew everywhere.
He helped us clean up as before and we returned to the ironmongers shop.
Now meeting Tony again after all these years memories flooded back.
Meet me tonight at my hotel pleaded Tony. He gave me the room number and time.
On the dot I arrived and knocked on the hotel door. The door opened and I entered. Tony stood inside smiling. He was wearing black thigh boots, a black leather knee length skirt and a black leather biker jacket unzipped to reveal a black PVC bra. Red lipstick, black eye makeup and a lovely blonde wig.
Wow!! I was shocked. You look beautiful. I put my arms around him and kissed him on his red lips. He ran his hands up and down my mac and eventually I felt them wander down to my balls.
We slowly went across to his bar poured a couple of stiff drinks and sat down together on his bed.
What a transformation I said you look so wonderful what have you been doing with yourself all these years.?
Well I have been living with an older guy as Toni, my new me, not the old Tony, he said. But I think he got tired of me and found a younger version!! Sad really but that’s life. So now I’m foot loose and fancy free for the moment.
But you look really great. I said. So what are you doing about it.?
Well I am working in London full time and I’m on the internet but that’s so hit and miss. Everyone seems to tell porkies then don’t show up for meets, that sort of thing. So I thought I would come up here for a few days to see where it all started then go back down and start again.
I helped myself to another drink turned to Toni and kissed him. He burst into tears.
Actually he said. I’ve just lost my job and my boyfriend. So it’s clear my head time. I still have my little apartment in Covent Garden so if you ever need to doss down please feel free.
He had stopped crying. We now sat on the bed side by side. He kissed me gently on the lips and I let my hand wander up his shiny black boots and underneath his skirt to discover no panties but a very stiff cock.
I went down on him, sucking him then gently licking the sides of his shaft and pulling on him again. His breathing was becoming erratic and he moaned at each movement I made on his cock. Then I took his balls in my mouth and within seconds he spurted his cum over my face.
He lay still, out of breath but his hand made contact with me and started to arouse my cock then he rolled over on his side and pushed me inside him. He gripped me tightly and I pushed myself in and out of him. He began to gasp and moan, I pushed with more effort until finally I came inside him. We both collapsed our arms wrapped around each other.
We rested in this way for a few minutes then he stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. When he returned he had changed from his exotic clothes and was now a regular guy.
I suspected that now was the time to leave.
It was ten months later that I received a telephone call from the ironmonger asking for me to go round to the shop.
I arrived saw the one piece PVC motor cycle suit hung up on the wall, wondering if he wanted me to wear it again.
This arrived for you a couple of days ago he said. It was a medium sized box addressed to the ironmongers shop with my name in brackets.
We both looked at each other then I opened it.
Inside was a handwritten letter and underneath was a leather skirt, a jacket, a pair of thigh boots and a PVC bra.
I opened the letter. It was from Toni. When you read this letter I will have left you. I cannot carry on without a job and very close friends. I have tried many times but I have failed so I have decided to end it all.
I thank you for your wonderful friendship over the years and I hope you will enjoy wearing my leather clothing enclosed which for a time gave me and my friends so much enjoyment too.
Look after yourself,
God Bless
Toni XXX
rubbermac

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 6

Post by rubbermac »

Wow,what a sad end to another excellent installment .....Many thanks
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

Sadly this is how life can be for some people. Most of can really enjoy our rainwear fetish world. A day without something fetishy is a depressing day indeed.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Tragic ending
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)