MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 5

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 5

Post by shinymacintosh »

Three weeks had passed by and I arrived at the salesman’s hotel on time wearing my shiny trench coat as he had so breathlessly requested. He was there looking even more anxious than before. He bought me a drink and his hand slipped lightly down my back as he guided me to a quite corner of the bar. I heard a slight intake of his breath as he realised my torso was naked under my mac.
`That felt wonderful,’ he whispered. I smiled and bent down to pick up a discarded beer mat from the floor. As I rose, without anyone seeing, my hand briefly squeezed his groin and I realised he was already excited.
`You’re obviously pleased to see me again,’ I said, smiling at him. He coloured slightly and beads of perspiration started to form on his forehead.
`I am. I wasn’t really sure if you would turn up tonight. But you have so I’m very happy.’
We finished our drinks, left the hotel bar and entered the elevator. As we slowly rose to the top floor he placed his hand on my right breast and squeezed, then his finger rotated until my nipple was rock hard. He smiled at this achievement. The elevator doors creaked open and we walked down the corridor to his room. I could sense from his demeanour that he wanted urgently to start something with me.
The room was different than the last time, similar layout but slightly larger. The TV was already showing one of his own private DVD’s.
Immediately we were inside he locked the door and pushed me down on the bed and began squeezing and pulling at my nipples. He opened my mac and took my right nipple in to his mouth and sucked hard, his tongue rotating furiously round and round. He paid the same frantic attention to my left side then sat astride me, his eyes tightly closed dreaming his own erotic fantasy, his breathing was heavy, his hands roamed over my trench coat feeling the warmth of my body through the nylon material. I could see his cock pushing hard at his trousers, trying to escape. Was he going to release it and use it on me this time?
His eyes opened suddenly and he looked down at me and smiled. `Wonderful.’ He rolled off me and crossed the room to the refrigerator and began pouring drinks. I gathered myself together after such a swift and unexpected display of passion and came over to him for my drink.
As I smoothed down my mac and tightened my belt he opened his briefcase and took out the same black stiletto shoes, black stockings and suspender belt that I had worn before. His free hand again played with my nipples, his own arousal very evident in his trousers.
`Wear these again for me please’.
He watched excitedly as I pulled on and smoothed the stockings to my legs. His hands were pressing down on his own erection. I slipped on the stilettos and stood before him. Black shiny trench coat, black stockings and black stiletto shoes. His breathing was erratic as he gently moved his hands feeling my clothing, pausing at my nipples then down to my bulging erection.
He led me to the bed and lowered me face downwards. I sensed his hands trembling as he ran then up and down my legs. He began licking the stiletto’s, taking the heel fully into his mouth. Then slowly he moved up my legs, lightly licking and caressing as his hands played with the suspenders. He lifted my mac exposing my naked bottom and I felt his tongue licking hungrily at my buttocks.
His strong wet tongue probed in between my cheeks, lightly at first then with some urgency. I experienced a delicious sensation as his tongue entered me, flicked up and down, right and left and in and out. There was no pain just light exquisite heaven.
He moved back slowly down my legs and licked the heels of my shoes. I rolled over and looked at him. His eyes were bloodshot with pleasure and lust. He was definitely in his own excited world. His hand squeezed my erection hard and he sighed deeply.
`Take off your mac’.
I stood before him in black stockings and suspenders. He drank more beer, staring longingly at my legs.
`I’ve bought you a present.’ he said finally. `It’s in the wardrobe, go and put it on for me.’
I opened the wardrobe door and took out a soft thin, nurse’s uniform in royal blue PVC and a wide elastic belt. I slipped into the dress, zipped it up the front and stretched the belt around my waist securing it with the metal clasps.
`Here’s the finishing touch.’ He said handing me a pair of short white rubber gloves.
He was almost beside himself with excitement. He drank more beer then taking my hand he placed two of my rubber-encased fingers into his mouth and sucked deeply and suggestively on them.
At his request I walked around the hotel room as he watched from the bed, squirming with excitement. He drank more beer and I sensed that his grand finale couldn’t be far away. I came close to him and he avidly licked and sucked at my rubber gloves.
He led me into the bathroom and into the shower cubicle. Turned on the shower and the warm water quickly drenched the PVC uniform. It clung to my body, shining and inviting.
`Play with yourself.’ He gasped. I lifted the dress and held my powerful erection in my white rubber gloved hand, slowly pulling and squeezing, to his obvious delight. I sucked deeply on my two rubber encased fingers then wiped the wet and slippery rubber glove over my nose and mouth slowly sliding down the shower cubicle to a squatting position.
I played with myself harder and faster sucking at my fingers imagining that it was a rubber dildo sliding in and out of my mouth. At that moment he cried out in total ecstasy and pissed long and powerfully over me. I lay gasping in the bottom of the cubicle, his hot piss forcefully hitting my face and uniform. He was gasping with pleasure. His piss finally stopped and he began frantically wanking himself to a glorious climax. He came, showering me in his cum, then staggered back and sat on the toilet seat gasping for breath. The warm shower water continued to rain down over me.
Concerned for him I stood up, turned off the shower and came to his side wet and dripping. His breathing eased as his hands wandered underneath my wet clinging dress and pulled out my semi hard cock and massaged it hard again.
`Shoot over my face.’ He pleaded, looking up into my eyes.
I held myself and wanked hard coming violently, directly at his face just a few inches away. He cried out with pleasure as I held his head in one hand and wiped the cum over his face with my other rubber gloved hand, pushing my slippery fingers in and out of his open and receptive mouth.
He grabbed my wrist stopping my movements into his mouth and slowly stood up. He staggered into the bedroom and collapsed on the bed.
`That was wonderful. The best I’ve ever had. Take a shower while I gather myself.’
I stripped from the soaking uniform and stockings, wringing out the excess water then quickly showered myself. When I returned, dry to the bedroom, he was composed, sat up on the bed watching the steamy action on the video and having another drink.
`Here, have a drink.’ he said indicating the refrigerator and staring longingly at my naked body. I poured a generous whisky and water then slowly dressed myself in my own clothes.
I looked at the action on the video for a short while then noticed that the salesman had fallen asleep exhausted in a sitting position on his bed. His breathing was calm and regular. I smiled to myself, finished my drink pulled the belt of my mac tight and quietly left the room the door locking behind me and went out of the hotel. I knew he had enjoyed himself that evening.
rubbermac

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 5

Post by rubbermac »

Thanks
hotwilly

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 5

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)