Mary Makes Herself at Home

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubbermackintosh

Mary Makes Herself at Home

Post by rubbermackintosh »

MARY MAKES HERSELF AT HOME

We unloaded Mary’s clothes from the truck together with one of her two wardrobes before we took the rest of her furniture to storage and returned the truck.
I drove the truck and Ann followed with my car to bring me back home from the truck depot. Mary said the while we were gone she would organise supper. When Ann and I returned Mary was lying on the kitchen table wearing her cycle cape, boots and sou’wester – she intended to be supper. I hesitated but Ann egged me on “You’ve had her several times in the past two weeks so what are you waiting for?”
Mary groped my flies and pulled the zipper down and out sprang my cock. I was a bit worried about whether the table would stand having a fuck on it but the oilcloth cover would take some punishment and the kitchen floor was washable. I let Mary wank me to full stiffness with one hand while her other one squeezed my balls. As my need arose I took over from her wanking hand and pumped myself to full satisfaction with shot after shot spraying over her face and cape.
I hadn’t had a pee for hours and my bladder was fit to burst. I turned away to go to the bathroom but Ann knew me and said “Oh no you don’t. Give her it – she’s dressed for it and you can’t harm the kitchen table or floor” So Mary got my bladder full exactly where my spunk still lay on her. She shreaked when my pee hit her face and tried to pull her hat over for protection but she was too late to save her hair from a soaking . I spotted Ann dropping her knickers out of the corner of my eye as my pee subsided. She climbed up onto the table, legs astride Mary and let rip with her own pee all over her face and cape.
Ann decided that as Mary was getting supper she could do just that. “Here’s forty quid. Go and get a Chinese from the takeaway in the High Street. You can go on your bike as you are already dressed for cycling even though there is only a light drizzle outside”
Mary protested that she had nothing on under her cape but Ann was adamant that she went as she was. Under protest, Mary swung her leg over the bike saddle and set off.
We mopped up the table and floor while Mary was gone and it was nearly thirty minutes before she returned. She had tell-tale spunk oozing down her cape. “What the hell have you done now?” Ann demanded. “Well a copper was going to book me for riding a bike after dark with no lights” Mary said ”So I was nice to him”
Mary was making up for lost time. She was turning into a complete nymphomaniac. There were no limits to what she would do a or would allow to be done to her. With such a sheltered up-bringing it was looking as though she thought that fetish sex was the norm and that everybody was at it. This, of course, is far from the truth but I wasn’t going to disabuse her of this impression while I was one of the main beneficiaries of her activities.
For a couple of days Mary left me alone, completely alone, and I was beginning to think that she may have realised that she was going beyond the norm. However, on Thursday night she crept into our bedroom around mid-night. She was wearing her black Rukka coat, thigh boots and sou’wester. “Is there room for little me? I’m cold” she said as she slipped in beside me. She was dressed for sex but Ann and I were not. In fact, we were not dressed at all as we usually sleep in the all-together.
Ann told her to go back to her room but Mary reckoned that our king size bed had room for three and pushed her way in, squeezing me into the middle.
By this time it wasn’t just the bed that was king size! Suddenly there were two hands on my cock working it to full length. One was Ann’s and the other was Mary’s. Ann claimed first fuck and rolled over onto me, sat up and lowered herself onto my big end. Mary straddled me, facing Ann, with her cunt over my face. You don’t need to be a genius to work out that Mary was primed for licking out while Ann fucked herself on my cock.
“My turn next” said Mary. I told her to lie still as I had to go to work in the morning and so did Ann.
At six thirty Mary brought Ann and I cups of tea and asked if I felt up to dealing with her now as I had disappointed her in the night. She still had the Rukka coat, boots and sou’wester on and my cock was showing more than a passing interest in a pre-breakfast work-out so, not being one to disappoint a ‘lady’ I took her on our bedroom carpet. Not to worry, it already had a few stains on it from previous romps with our swinger friends.
With my composure gathered, I prepared for work and set off soon after eight. As it was a Friday, my usual thing was to pack up around three in the afternoon. My secretary, who incidentally had made use of my cock in the office and in hotels on courses several times, knew Friday’s as POET’S DAY – mostly ‘push off early tomorrow’s Saturday’ but sometimes the P was substituted for another well-known saying! This time I pushed off.
I arrived home around three thirty and opened the front door. Mary was on her knees, dressed in her yellow cycle cape and thigh boots, with the milkman’s cock in her mouth. She took no notice of me until she had received a full blast of spunk over her face and coat. Some of it was past her eyes!
The milkman was a bit shame-faced but Mary brazenly said that she had just paid our four week’s outstanding milk bill. We never paid the milkman again while Mary was staying with us, and she is still here.
I hate to think what the postman gets from her in the mornings. I suppose that it would be a ‘special delivery’
ashim2002

Re: Mary Makes Herself at Home

Post by ashim2002 »

Excellent !!!!
Infinity
India
hotwilly

Re: Mary Makes Herself at Home

Post by hotwilly »

Great story, Mary certainly has fun
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)