Husband and I (Part 38)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 38)

Post by Lindaf » August 2nd, 2015, 1:27 pm

Our next piece of action was when Bill and I celebrated his aunt’s birthday.

We were going to buy her something in the fetish line and the dilemma was to find out what she had/hadn’t got in her wardrobe.
She was away for a few days and Bill had the spare key to her flat so we let ourselves in to investigate.

It was an amazing sight to see her wardrobe full of fetish wear, her drawer unit stashed with rubber panties and bras as well as strap on cocks and rubber dildos. In another cupboard there was an array of PVC boots (thigh high and knee high), Hunter boots (4 pairs). You name it, she had it.

We wondered about a masseuse giving her a massage. Thinking better now.

Some of our friends had organised this for their friends before so we contacted one of them to get contact numbers. It was planned out that the masseuse would come to Helens house with her gear and carry out the massage in the lounge. The other issue was that it was to end up with us all, including our guests, having an orgy.

The masseuse (Fiona) called round to Helens to survey the area where the massage was to be carried out. When Fiona called round, we had a selection of Helens plastic macs lying out. She noticed the macs and mentioned that she had a few herself. The one she liked in her collection was a clear with black polka dot crackly plastic mac that sure crackles when she wears it. That was the answer to our other gift for Helen that we could add to her collection.

Fiona looked through Helens collection and asked if she could try on some. Why not we said, fill your boots. On the mention of that, Fiona noticed Helens Hunter boot collection and asked if she could try them on too. She had heard about them but never ventured to try some on. She tried a pair on and rubber her hands over the rubber boots. You could see she liked them very much. Her breathing got heavier as she rubbed her hands up and down. I asked if she was ok and she said the warm smell of the rubber turns her on.

Bill mentioned that I get the same way when that happens and the only way I get over it is to be fucked. Fiona asked if Bill was offering, he said yes, Fiona said ok. I said it was ok too.

Fiona stripped off and lay on the couch wearing one of Helens macs and a pair of her Hunter boots. She had a hairy pussy but the way she had trimmed it very inviting. She rubbed her pussy making it wetter. Bill and I fought to see who was going to get Fiona first.

I let Bill go for her first. She was cupping her breasts through the plastic mac. She looked amazing while she was being fucked by Bill. He fucked her and gave her a cream pie as requested. I took over and lapped up the cum dripping from her pussy. She lay there begging for more.

The arrangements had now been made for Helens birthday. She was to be massaged by Fiona. She has promised to massage Helen wearing her plastic mac and Hunter boots. Party will follow shortly after with folks we know from the fetish scene.

Only provision being that you had to be naked but wearing a fetish item.

Next story will describe the birthday………………………….

Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: Husband and I (Part 38)

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland » August 16th, 2018, 9:20 pm

Sounds like it's going to be a good party! I'm sure everyone on the forum would love an invite ;)

Last bumped by Lindaf on August 16th, 2018, 9:20 pm.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!