Husband and I (Part 35)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 35)

Post by Lindaf » August 15th, 2018, 2:40 pm

We had arranged with Emma and Steve that we would meet them in the local restaurant at 7.

The weather just got worse as the day went on and rainwear was the dress code for the evening. I had on a black PVC skirt, white PVC top with no panties or bra. I wore a navy blue Jeantex plastic mac with my navy Hunter boots to walk out in and Bill had on his zip up rubber pants under ordinary trousers and shirt complete with a clear plastic mac and his green Hunter boots. We got to the restaurant early and the waiter took our macs. I think he took great pleasure in taking his time taking them from us.

Emma and Steve arrived soon after. They had both worn see through clear plastic macs. Having seen them on the beach earlier, I imagined the both of them naked with just their plastic macs on.

They were wearing fairly conventional clothes but Emma hadn’t worn a bra either and you could see her breasts jiggle as she walked. I was getting wet in between my legs just looking at her.

We chatted about our meet on the beach earlier and they hoped that they weren’t being too presumptuous with Steve wanting to masturbate Bill. We said absolutely no way and it was Bill’s fault for openly masturbating anyway…..

The meal was delicious and the evening passed quickly as we chatted about most things including the fetish scene that we both enjoy.

Emma looked great. She had little make up on and had a smooth skin. Her hair was shoulder length and naturally blonde. Steve was about the same height as Bill and was hairy about the chest area. His cock from what I remembered on the beach was delicious looking but not as big as Bill’s

We shared the bill and asked for our coats. The waiter took his time helping us on with them. We thought he had the same feeling for them as we did.

Anyway we went back to our hotel and sat in the bar. Emma kept glancing over at my legs. She said she loved my black PVC skirt. Steve acknowledged it too. Emma stretched over and whispered in my ear that she had noticed I had no panties on. I confirmed that I didn’t and sat back and opened my legs a little more so she could see for sure I was telling the truth.

I also noticed that she had unbuttoned her blouse a little. You could see down her cleavage and the smoothness of her breasts. They looked as tasty as I saw them earlier on the beach.

We invited them up to our room for a drink. Fortunately it was a large room so we could spread about. Emma and I sat on the bed and the two guys got the chairs.

Emma asked if she could feel the smoothness of my PVC skirt. I of course said yes. She smoother her hand over the front of my skirt. I swear I could feel my juices running down my legs.

She also asked about my Hunter boots I had still on. I asked her size and she was the same as me. I took them off and you could smell the warm rubber as I removed my feet from them. She commented the same as she tried them on. Her hands rubbed all own the boots and suggested to Steve that he should buy her a pair. She stood up and strutted her stuff in them and you could actually see her nipples were like organ stops through her blouse.

She took them off and handed them back to me. She looked at me and licked her lips. I took this as a sign that she is feeling horny. Emma reached forward and rubber her hands over my PVC top. My nipples were just about bursting.

I eased the top off and bared my breasts. I then took off my PVC skirt and dropped it on the floor and then sat back on the bed against the pillows with my legs slightly apart. All the time I was looking at her and she couldn’t take her eyes off me. She started to undress and was naked within seconds. She joined me on the bed and started to play with my breasts. I leaned over and started to kiss her. She held back for a few moments but then let me kiss her.

The two guy were naked by this time and were slowly masturbating as they watched.

Emma moved down my body to my smooth and very wet pussy. She looked up at me and I nodded my head to acknowledge that she could go as far as she wanted. She slowly placed her hand over my wet pussy and started to rub my clit. Emma then moved her head down to lick my clit with her tongue. I was in ecstasy as she slowly licked my pussy. I moved into a 69 position and started to lick her gorgeous smooth wet pussy too.

I glanced over and the guys were having a 69 too. Wow did that look hot too.

After a while we swapped partners and had a session with them and finally Emma wore her plastic mac along with my Hunter boots and Bill eased into her without hesitation and fucked her as Steve and I fucked too.

The evening ended with us agreeing to meet them in the morning and see what happens next

Last bumped by Lindaf on August 15th, 2018, 2:40 pm.