Husband and I (Part 30)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 30)

Post by Lindaf » August 9th, 2018, 7:24 am

Back from holidays refreshed with more stories.

The next part involves my flat mate and Bill

I was away for a few days with work which left Bill to do as he pleased while I was away.

Needless to say he took full advantage of the situation with my flatmate.

She called him to sort out an electrical problem in the flat. It took a while to resolve but all was well. Time was marching on and she suggested he stayed in my room overnight.

She poured some wine and they started to chat about the fetish scene. Bill got aroused as he remembered that she had a red PVC mac and Hunter boots.

Bill told her about his aunt and she has a wardrobe full of fetish gear at her disposal. My flatmate gestured Bill to look at her collection of fetish gear.

As remembered, she still had her red PVC mac as well as her 4 pairs of Hunter boots. There were six plastic macs, various rubber dildos etc, and a red PVC catsuit to match her mac.

Bill was well aroused by this time as his trousers strained to contain his hard cock.

He touched the items and loved the smell of the plastic macs. This got his pre cum leaking like a tap.

She asked if he liked her new PVC catsuit. Stupid question by the looks of his hard cock in his trousers. He acknowledged that he did and she began to strip off and slowly put on her catsuit followed by her red PVC mac and also put on her red Hunter boots.

By the time she was dressed, Bill had his cock out and was wanking slowly. She lay down on her bed and opened the bottom zip to reveal her smooth pussy.

Bill stripped and then slid his cock into her soaking wet pussy.

She crackled as he fucked her. He withdrew and then she rubbed her pussy with one of her Hunter boots. It squeaked as she rubbed herself and her pussy juices shone on the boot.

Bill kept wanking and eventually shot his load over her and splashing all over the place.

She sat up and sucked the remains of the cum from his cock.

They ended up sleeping together rather than him sleeping alone.

Last bumped by Lindaf on August 9th, 2018, 7:24 am.