Ferry 'nough

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
cammacg

Ferry 'nough

Post by cammacg »

I am an international lorry driver, and two weeks ago, on the 1st of October I was on a ship, heading back to the UK from France.
The ship was a freighter, that is , a ferry dedicated to carrying only trucks, and on this crossing there were only a few tucks onboard.
We were about half way through the voyage of 5 1/2 hours, when I decided that I had read enough of my book, and thought a stroll on deck was called for.
We had almost crossed the part of the channel where the shipping bound for European ports sailed, that is the French side, and we were entering the part of the channel where the outward bound shipping sailed, that is the English side.
I just love ships, almost as much as trucks, and neither as much as I love rubber, so it was with anticipation of seeing some interesting vessels close, up that I made my way on deck.
I went to my cabin and put on my navy blue rubber lined mackintosh. It is a Rainmac garment, with a super soft rubber lining. I slipped my bare arms into the sleeves slowly, relishing the cold rubber on my skin. I then made my way out on deck, into the blustery windy day.
Having decided which side of the ship was to leeward, in other words,less windy, I leant on the rail watching the waves as the ship ploughed through the water.
I discovered that if I stuck my head out into the slipstream, there was a brisk wind blowing, that I couldn't feel if I just stood at the rail. It was only seconds till the thought clicked as to how good it would be to feel that wind on my penis. So, out it came. With the cold wind and the cold rubber around my member, it wasn't long before I was well aroused.
Having constantly checked that I was alone, I relaxed and let the rubber begin its magic.
With a shock, I realised there was someone stood next to me. it was a member of the crew, easy to spot with his bright orange boilersuit. He just said "let me do that".
He reached around the front of me and put his hand where mine was, cupping my erect member through the folds of my rubber mack.
It seemed only seconds and I was ready to explode, which I did, with my legs trembling and my semen flying away in the wind.
I was shaking all over, mainly I think, with the shock. When I turned he had disappeared again, and the ships deck was once more deserted.
I wiped myself clean, returned to my cabin, had a shower, and made my way back to the restaurant area.
In there it appeared that nothing had changed, drivers were watching TV or chatting, the usual happenings of a channel crossing.
I felt sure what had happened out on deck must be known by everyone. But nobody even looked at me, and I was glowing.
When driving off the vehicle deck, I kept a watch for my crewman colleague, but I didn't see him. I would guess that where ever he was he had a slight smile on his face. I certainly had one on mine. The rubber mack said nothing.
blackmacjay

Re: Ferry 'nough

Post by blackmacjay »

Is this a true story? In any event I'd like to read more.
wellyboy

Post by wellyboy »

Find this hard to believe.
In this day and age you could have been done for exposure.
Sorry, Just don't believe a word of it.
In your wet dreams mate.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Whether true or fantasy its a nice "idea"
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)