Flight of Fantasy - part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Jennifer987

Flight of Fantasy - part 2

Post by Jennifer987 »

Flight of Fantasy, Part 2
By Jennifer Wilson

Dave’s mind was in turmoil, here he was dressed partially in women’s clothing that all the world could see and stare at and think what sort of guy would wear a rubber skirt in public, but at the same time he was ecstatic at being able to wear the latex panties and skirt especially as they had only just come off a beautiful women who he had brought to an orgasm only minutes before. He could tell Rose was serious about him having to continue to wear her latex skirt and panties so he just accepted his fate and followed Rose off the aeroplane and down to the luggage carrousel. He didn’t have to look behind him to know the stares he was getting, dressed as he was, but it occurred to him that maybe a few of the onlookers might just be a bit jealous of him being able to show off his latex skirt in public, he assumed there would be other guys that secretly wished to wear not only women’s clothes but latex ones as well, and on top of all that be with a good looking women also dress in latex.

Eventually the luggage appeared on the carrousel so Rose and Dave retrieved theirs and made it out to the taxi rank and into a cab. Dave was a bit happier now that they were inside the cab away from the prying eyes and being able to caress Rose’s skirt some more. Rose reached under Dave’s skirt and into his panties and removed the latex bag she had put on his dick and balls earlier in the plane. She brought the bag to her nose to take in the manly scent mixed with the warm latex and at the same time massaging Dave’s dick through the two layers of latex skirt and panties. Dave loved all this attention to his dick and himself being able to caress this wonderful black latex skirt that Rose was wearing, he was wondering what else Rose had on made of latex; would her bra also be rubber? He was hoping he would find out.

Dave did find out about Rose’s bra soon after they arrived into her apartment as she stripped of her blouse to reveal the blue skimpy latex bra supporting her full breasts in all their beauty. It only just covered her nipples and Rose took hold of Dave’s head and brought his face up against the soft latex. Dave locked his mouth around her right nipple through the latex and sucked for all he was worth as Rose pressed his head firmly against her breast. Dave’s hands went for her bottom and under her skirt to massage her through the latex panties. Ruth’s spare hand was giving Dave’s dick a real workout through his panties until he shuddered with an orgasm. Rose then took him to her bed and told him to get busy on her cunt and that he had better do a good job or there would be consequences. Dave crawled under her latex skirt, eased her panties to the side to reveal her love lips and gently smoothed his mouth around them and licked the slim gap up and down tasting her freely flowing juices. Rose pulled her skirt tight around Dave’s head and pressed him tightly into her groin. Dave’s tongue entered Rose and found her clitoris and after a few minutes of serious tongue lashing brought her to a climax as she gripped his head between her thighs.

They both rested on the bed for a while to recover from there activities and Rose asked Dave why he seemed to enjoy wearing her panties and skirt. Dave said that doing so excited him and seem to make him a little feminine and added that it wouldn’t surprise him that most men would enjoy dressing in women’s clothes given the chance. He especially liked wearing her still warm latex panties back in the plane and that he had really struggled not to jerk off in the toilet.

Rose got up from the bed and made coffee for them both and a light snack and stated that they would have to go shopping tomorrow for some suitable gear for Dave to wear as most of her own wardrobe would not fit him very well. Dave was wondering just what she had in mind for him but did not ask as he was sure it could only be for his and her enjoyment and in any case he loved being with her and the longer he spent close to her the better he felt.

Rose said “I think we should have an early night, I know it is only 9-30 but a long cosy cuddle under the sheets will be welcome for me at least. I have a nightie for you to wear, it is my favourite but I will let you have it for tonight until we buy you one of your own tomorrow” Rose brought out the nightie and Dave delight it was fashioned in beautiful mid blue latex, it had a ruffled frill neck quite high so it would come right up to the chin. The long arms were finished with a matching fringe as was the hem at the bottom. Rose undressed Dave and helped him on with the latex nightie, it had to go over his head which when it came to the neck hole was a bit of a struggle as it had to stretch and Rose was very careful not to tear the latex. The nightie came down to just above Dave’s ankles and Rose said “Perfect fit except for your flat chest but we will fix that tomorrow, let me give you a big hug in you lovely latex nightie”
Rose undressed and put on a smaller sleeveless nightie in black latex and crawled under the bed sheets with Dave following her. They cuddled for a while before falling asleep.

The morning broke and Rose awoke Dave by gently stroking his dick through the blue latex and as he began to stir the dick grew and stiffened, Rose rolled Dave onto his back and pulled up the nightie to around his waist. She then hitched up her own latex nightie and lowered herself onto his dick and slowly rotated her hips around and up and down until she could sense Dave was about to climax. She stopped and waited a minute for him to cool a little whilst she concentrated on the latex nighties they were both wearing and his dick deep inside her until she felt her climax was near, she then thrust hard against Dave swivelling her hips until they both climaxed together.

After another cuddle and rest they both got up and showered but as Dave dried himself Rose said “You wont be needing any of your old clothes as I have a few special things for you this morning, starting with fixing up that flat chest of yours” Rose brought out a black latex bra and fitted it around Dave, she filled the cups with silicone bags to give him a nice pair of breasts. Rose then helped him into a pair of latex panties and suspender belt, next went on a pair of very long black latex stockings and were attached to the suspender belt. A latex corset was then fixed around Dave’s waist and fastened tightly from behind with strong laces which pulled his waist into a more female shape.
Rose asked Dave whether he preferred a dress or blouse and skirt, Dave was unsure and really would not have minded either but went for the blouse and skirt anyway. The blue latex pleated skirt went on first, it was a shorter version of the one she put on when on the plane and it fitted Dave quite well if not a little tight, the white latex blouse then went on and hung loosely over him except over his new breasts where it fitted lovely and showed off his now female figure. The blouse was very feminine in having pinches and pleats and ruffles on the bodice and sleeves, the neck line was high just like the nightie he had worn to bed.

Rose then attended to some make up to his face to improve the image including some lipstick and eyeliner; she trimmed his eyebrows to a slim curve and eventually was pleased with the result. A shoulder length brunette wig was the finishing touch to bring Dave to a gorgeous latex beauty.

All this time Dave was so turned on he was in seventh heaven and had a hard on like you wouldn’t believe so it was fortunate the latex panties he had on were strong enough to hold his dick against his tummy and not stick out ‘tenting’ his skirt. The latex corset also helped here as it went down quite low.

The shoes were the only thing that Rose didn’t have so he had to wear a black pair that he had brought with him and Rose said that the first bit of shopping would be for a more suitable pair. So he had to wear his black lace up shoes, which looked a bit silly but then ‘what the hell’ he was dressed up in latex with a wig.

A cab was ordered to take Rose and Dave to the shopping centre and whilst they waited they enjoyed a cup of coffee. Rose asked Dave “How do you feel about wearing all these ladies latex clothes Dave? You look happy enough about it so I suppose it’s all your dreams come true is it?” “Rose, it is difficult for me to explain how I truly feel, it’s a combination of excitement of wearing your latex clothes and apprehension of going out in public like this, and I do want to do it for myself and to please you as well. I know this may sound completely daft but I am close to being what I would be if I could be, that is I would like to be a lesbian, always dressed in latex and with a latex lover.” “Last night in bed with you with each of us snug in our latex nighties was heaven for me, I want to do this forever with you, and I always want to be covered in latex day and night.” Rose replied “Dave, I have always wanted a latex lover to play with and enjoy myself, and you came along so maybe it is meant to be for us, so as long as we can get along together all should be well. I think as you are feminised now a more suitable name would be Davina, how does that sound to you”. “I love it, and the sound of you calling me that will please me very much” replied Davina.

The cab arrived so Rose and Davina got in and were driven to the shops, the cab driver didn’t seem to notice anything special about the ‘girls’ but then cab drivers have usually seen just about everything.
They entered the shoe shop and got a great deal of stares from the staff and customers as they wandered around the displays. An assistant came to them, a woman around 25 and enquired what they were looking for. Rose said “A pair of low heals for Davina here, she is deaf and cannot talk but she can lip read so she will know what you are asking” Davina was thankful for Ruth’s idea on this to save him some embarrassment, however it was very obvious that the woman realised that he was not a female but a guy in rubber drag. The assistant was professional enough to not make a big deal of this and proceeded to offer Rose a few pairs of low heal shoes for Davina to try on. Due to Davina having somewhat larger feet than your average female there was only two pairs that would fit him’ one dark blue pair with 2” heels and the other a red pair with 3” heals. Davina struggled a bit with the blue pair and wobbled up and down the shop but managed to not fall over. Rose told the assistant they would take both pairs and asked Davina to find his credit card from his purse. The assistant noted the name on the card as David and wondered why would a guy get all dressed up in women’s latex clothing and pretend to be deaf as well, but it takes all kinds she supposed.

With Davina still wobbling along they made it to a coffee shop and he was thankful to sit down and rest his feet as they hurt like hell. God knows how he will get along with the 3” high red shoes. Davina and Rose were receiving lot of unbelieving stares as customers stoped conversations to take in the latex girls, well one was a girl and the other obviously not, but trying hard to be one. Rose then, whilst all were watching, placed her hand on Davina’s breast and massaged it slowly and seductively, mouths gaped open and a few looked away and giggled, other continued to stare in disbelief. Davina’s mind was in turmoil, here he was in public with his lady friend rubbing his ‘breast’ through the latex as if it was perfectly normal, and his dick was about to burst his hard on was so intense. He wished Rose could reach down and satisfy it (and it wouldn’t take very much to do that) but had to be content with her fondling him higher up.

With their coffees finished they made their way down the street to the special shop that Rose frequented regularly to buy most of her latex garments. The female assistant welcomed Rose and Davina and told Rose that they had just received a new shipment of high quality latex from Europe and that she was sure there were several items Rose would be very interested in. Rose told here that the main reason for today will be to fit out here new friend Davina, but she would look for a couple items for herself.

Gail, the assistant, took Davina and Rose to the rear of the shop where the bed wear garments were and Rose selected a nice red nightie for Davina to try on, it was similar to the blue one he had worn last night except it was more fitted at the waist. Davina was helped off with all his latex clothing until he was down to his panties and bra and pulled on the red latex nightie over his head being careful once again not to tare the soft latex around the tight neck area. The nightie fitted very well as he paraded up and down and twirled around for the ladies. Davina was really enjoying this now having two latexed ladies (Gail was also dressed in a silver latex, a short mini skirt and matching tee top) admire him and running their hands over his body especially his bottom and breasts, he was wishing they would pay some attention to his dick which was having trouble staying inside the latex panties. Gail could well see that Davina’s dick was all excited and wanting to be played with but before she did she asked if he was going to buy the nightie as she didn’t want to spoil it with his cum. Rose said they would by buying the nightie so Gail knelt down in front of Davina and stroked his protruding dick gently for a minute or two then lifted the hem of the nightie and placed her head under it so her mouth could do full justice to the angry throbbing dick and it soon spurted lots of spunk into her mouth. Gail sucked it dry and gave his balls a licking through the latex for good measure before she emerged from under the nightie.

“I now expect a big order from you ‘Davina’” she emphasized Davina to ensure that everyone present knew that she knew just what was going on.

Davina and Rose chose several more latex garments all purchased on Davina’s credit card and struggled out with two large bags each. Latex can be quite heavy and Davina was having some difficulty what with his high heals and tightish skirt, but he managed and could think of nothing else than getting back to Rose’s place to enjoy dressing up in more latex.

Part 3 to follow
capuchelatex69

Re: Flight of Fantasy - part 2

Post by capuchelatex69 »

Such a nice work, again, Jennifer.
An excellent description of the transformation of David to Davina, and his progressive leading to submissiveness.
Hope we'll find in the thierd part some capes, macs and wellies for Rose and Davina to wear outdoor, wherever they go, whatever is the weather.

Best encaped regards.
capuche
capuchelatex69

Post by capuchelatex69 »

capuchelatex69 wrote:Such a nice work, again, Jennifer.
An excellent description of the transformation of David to Davina, and his progressive leading to submissiveness.
Hope we'll find in the third part some raincapes, macs and wellies for Rose and Davina to wear outdoor, wherever they go, whatever is the weather.

Best encaped regards.
capuche
razvandobos

Post by razvandobos »

I’d love to be Dave. My girl name is Annie, and I have a cute leather skirt with two gold buttons up front for pockets and I have a white satin blouse to complete the sexy woman look. Just need good heels. Sexy story. Many hugs
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Thanks Annie, your outfit sounds lovely. I really must get my writing mood back again soon.
Jennifer
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Wonderful story Jennifer I have a really nice shiny black PVC hobble skirt and pink blouse which I team up with a short shiny pink PVC Mac and knee length black patent boots, do you think Rose would approve?
I am so envious of Dave/Davina and keep waiting on part 3
Heather
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Hi heather,
Rose would most certainly approve of your PVC skirt and satin blouse. I am pleased you enjoyed the story, I do love writing them although I have run out of ideas for more tales.
Jennifer